• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Charlotte Flair (WWE)

LeatherRebell

TMF Regular
There's a good chance this isn't confirmation at all but I'll post it anyway so people can see what they think. At Survivor Series tonight, during the match between Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair, there was a moment where it looked like Alexa may have been accidentally tickling Charlotte. The story that they were trying to tell in the match was that Alexa was targetting her attacks on Charlotte's ribs. They reached a point where she had Charlotte in a submission hold where she was holding her arm up and digging her hand into her ribs.

The idea was obviously that Charlotte's ribs were damaged and Alexa was supposed to be putting pressure on them, but if you watch it, it looks like she's tickling her. She's using her fingers and just grabbing at Charlotte's ribcage in pretty much the exact same way you would if you were trying to tickle someone. This goes on for almost a minute and during the whole thing, Charlotte is supposed to be acting like she's in pain but it looks to me like she has a big smile on her face. It could be a grimace of pain of course but it's hard to tell. There was parts where I was convinced Charlotte was desparately holding in laughter, but of course she couldn't say anything because she's supposed to be in character.

So if you want to check it out for yourself there's a link here but you have to be a WWE Network subscriber to see this. The match will probably be online somewhere else soon but this is the only place I can find it right now. It's at 2:06:35, I'm not sure how to link with a timestamp on the Network.

http://network.wwe.com/video/v18672...Id=262094490&watchlistAltButtonContext=series

Watching Live I didn't think so, but she re-actively kinda puts her hand on Bliss' hand kinda like a "watch out for that area" with a smile. Cause you can tell she's suppose to keep her hands together and up to make the move look more dramatic than it really is. Good catch

There's a good chance this isn't confirmation at all but I'll post it anyway so people can see what they think. At Survivor Series tonight, during the match between Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair, there was a moment where it looked like Alexa may have been accidentally tickling Charlotte. The story that they were trying to tell in the match was that Alexa was targetting her attacks on Charlotte's ribs. They reached a point where she had Charlotte in a submission hold where she was holding her arm up and digging her hand into her ribs.

The idea was obviously that Charlotte's ribs were damaged and Alexa was supposed to be putting pressure on them, but if you watch it, it looks like she's tickling her. She's using her fingers and just grabbing at Charlotte's ribcage in pretty much the exact same way you would if you were trying to tickle someone. This goes on for almost a minute and during the whole thing, Charlotte is supposed to be acting like she's in pain but it looks to me like she has a big smile on her face. It could be a grimace of pain of course but it's hard to tell. There was parts where I was convinced Charlotte was desparately holding in laughter, but of course she couldn't say anything because she's supposed to be in character.

So if you want to check it out for yourself there's a link here but you have to be a WWE Network subscriber to see this. The match will probably be online somewhere else soon but this is the only place I can find it right now. It's at 2:06:35, I'm not sure how to link with a timestamp on the Network.

http://network.wwe.com/video/v18672...Id=262094490&watchlistAltButtonContext=series

Can you record it? I can't seem to see it from my tablet

I saw this live and I’m usually skeptical over things like this but I actually thought the same thing when I saw it, it is hard to tell but there are times where it does look like she’s trying not to smile

It does look as if there may be a ticklish reaction. Normally it's just them trying sell they're in pain so it looks like they're smiling, but there is a picture of Charlotte being tickled by Sasha and she looks to be very ticklish so it may be a ticklish reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=31HNNjcdK44 8:23

I remember a similar situation with Michelle McCool and Layla, although I don't remember the match, where LayCool was celebrating their victory and Layla had her fingers on McCools ribs and McCool quickly was pushing her hand off. Another clips that comes to mind is a match where Melina jumps onto Eddie Guerrero and it appears Eddie tickles her but they switch back to the action in the ring too quick to really get a good look.

It does look like she is smiling when she goes for her ribs.

It does look as if there may be a ticklish reaction. Normally it's just them trying sell they're in pain so it looks like they're smiling, but there is a picture of Charlotte being tickled by Sasha and she looks to be very ticklish so it may be a ticklish reaction.

I remember a similar situation with Michelle McCool and Layla, although I don't remember the match, where LayCool was celebrating their victory and Layla had her fingers on McCools ribs and McCool quickly was pushing her hand off. Another clips that comes to mind is a match where Melina jumps onto Eddie Guerrero and it appears Eddie tickles her but they switch back to the action in the ring too quick to really get a good look.

McCool! I better sue for copyright infringement

Where is this picture of Sasha tickling Charlotte??

Nahhh, looks like nothing to me.

Of course it doesn't to you because you think if a woman isn't rolling on the ground laughing hysterically then she isn't being tickled. :rolleyes:

Anyways, it does kinda look like it. She clearly smiles when Alexa grabs her ribs (and it seems like a genuine smile, not one of those "I'm trying to sell pain but I can't because I suck at acting" smiles that most wrestlers use), and it seems like Alexa notices it after a couple seconds because she starts using her elbow instead. Either way, there's no way of knowing for sure.

Sorry guys, nothing here. Her expression doesn’t change throughout the move. She’s selling the pain the whole time. As much as I wanted this to be true, it’s wishful thinking.

Well if you look at her hand, it's redirected Alexa Bliss' hand down a bit. That's my only reason. Not only that, but I think she was suppose to keep her hands together the whole hold, but she put her hand, kinda defensively, to Alexa's to try and move it a bit.

Lets face it, the chances of us ever seeing a confirmed tickling in wwe are practically zero. They will be trained to avoid tickling sensitive spots on opponents and to hide reacting to any accidental tickles. Even if there was ever a match that featured explicit tickling the chances are it would be a fake reaction.

i say believe what you want to believe

Tickling Charlotte Flairs big feet is my dream, they're so big and so beautiful to tickle, I would have so much fun with them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back