• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Mia travels to Boston

jinx

TMF Novice
I’m excited to share the experience I had with Mistress Mia who traveled to Boston this week. As a first timer and a man in my 50’s one can only imagine my level of anticipation. I can honestly say my expectations were exceeded. The first fun stuff happened even before we met. Each time we communicated before the session she always included some playful teasing. This increased my already crazy expectations. She included a tickle reference in every email or text message. This was a real turn on for me as I hardly ever use the T word in polite society.
I was booked for a two hour session in her hotel room just outside Boston (it was the fastest two hours in history.) It was great that she agreed to a switch session as I am thrilled to be Lee or Ler. We agreed she would be tickled first.
As a ticklee she was very responsive. I never thought I would get to tickle someone who really enjoys be tickled AND is genuinely ticklish The best part is that she loves the light tickles. Good reactions to feather tickling is rare and it really works on her. She has an intoxicating laugh and it can be induced by tickling her virtually anywhere.
Here’s how I began. She was lying on the bed, not yet restrained, and a beautiful site she was in her black bra and panties. I told her I had a super power. I have tickle breath and that I was going to go around her body, and what ever body part I put my breath on, would become even more ticklish. I asked permission to blindfold her and then I quietly snuck around her choosing spots to breath on. First her wrist. Ooooh she squealed, then to her neck, then arm pit, tummy, and a big ooooh for the inner thighs.
I had told her I was a save the frosting for last kind of guy so I made my way down to her unsuspecting foot. Hhaaa I breathed near her polished toes. After an adorable ooooh I couldn’t resist a very light lick starting at the ball of her foot up to her toes. I wish I could hear that sound she made every day of my life. That half moan half laugh was really turning me on. I then made sure each toe got it’s own turn in my mouth. I wouldn’t think this was possible but I believe she was enjoying it as much as I did.
Then I restrained her spread eagle to the bed. I used the rest of my turn doing a round robin of tickle spots, always leaving a little extra time for those ticklish feet. Switching tickle spots without warning was very effective. So effective that I told her I was jealous and I wanted my turn.

There I was spread eagle on the bed. A first timer who hadn’t been tickled for more than a second in ten years. Thinking, what if I’m not ticklish anymore, or what if I’m too ticklish and can’t take it. I got my answer: almost too ticklish. Perfect. Although she brought various tickling tools she began with the most effective, those nails. Perfect in length and sharpness she tested all my spots first, and once she had me all mapped out, she worked them all. My feet are still tingling from the wonderful way she tickled them. She’s really good at teasing and it’s always good natured and so fun. She genuinely enjoys tickling and it really shows. This woman has a light shining in her.

I really wanted to take a memory home with me. I knew going in that no picture or video taking is allowed so I asked if she would take a pen and write something on my foot. That process was a real grand finale. We joked about how long it was taking. I asked if she was writing “War and Peace” on there. She joked “The Magna Carta”. Here’s what’s really written on the sole of my foot as I write this story. “Mistress Mia’s tickle toy”.
So glad I am.
Jinx

Mia is great! :D
Glad you had such a great session.
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Shes the best! literally. ive sessioned with about 40 or so women in my life and she definitely was my favorite!

Jinx, thank you for the kind words!

You are a very creative and attentive tickler. I had a memorable time. No one has ever given me a dozen roses in a session before. That was a very special touch. :)

Now, as my lee you were "hyper responsive"! I must have spent at least half the time peeling you off the ceiling! <evil grin>. Had I thought of it, I should have tickled you with them or at the very least made you hold a few between your toes whilst I tickled and teased you senseless. I thought we were going to get a knock at the door telling us to keep it down...hehehe

You are a sweet little ticklish morsel. Looking forward to next time. It may be sooner than you think! I'll have to see who else is interested in a Boston session so I can get back there. ;)

Thanks again for posting and sharing your experience and for your thoughtful gifts and of course an amazing time! We need at least three hours next time! Haha

xo,
Mia

Shes the best! literally. ive sessioned with about 40 or so women in my life and she definitely was my favorite!

I can feel my head getting bigger. Stop it! <blushes> You are too much. You are such a sweetheart and so easy to talk to in person.

This is Jinx's thread so I want to keep it about him, but if you decide to post and share your own experience, I will definitely add my two cents! ;)

Hope to see you again during my next visit!

xo

I'm in Boston, and having heard tell of your tickling prowess... I'm giddy at the mere thought of getting to experience what it's like to be tickled by you. (Especially since I've heard you'll use your hair on occasion :D)

Hey there, yolodahoboda!

Yes, I'm actually planning to be back on Dec 1st-4th. :cheer:

If anyone is interested in booking a session or session info and rates, please email me directly with your tmf user name so that I know who you are. I am happy to answer questions and provide you with the info you need. Due to time constraint, please don't wait too long to contact me. My trip is only ten days away. And also please know that a deposit is required to hold your appointment date and time. Deposits are always discrete and anonymous (so no personal or identity info is necessary).

[email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon, Boston Fam.

xo,
Mia

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back