• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charles Manson...DEAD

I heard he died yesterday. To be honest I thought he died awhile ago. But spent 2/3 of his life behind bars. Hard to believe that was 50 years ago.

w00t w00t! Good riddance. Unfortunately, there are many many more like him who don't belong in this world...

Hopefully they'll rinse his ashes down the nearest drain, which, frankly, would be too good for him.

After what Manson did, and all the innocent people who he affected with his evil acts, if there is a place called Hell, I truly hope that Manson burns in it, for eternity.

Last edited:
Agreed. To put it bluntly, some men need killing.

Just to make it clear, my statement was not in support of the death penalty. I am still against it, on the grounds that I don't like the idea that the justice system might possibly execute an innocent. However I do believe the world is better off without Charles Manson. That applies to his whole gang of psycho hippies and I only wish that they would all die sooner. The world's better off without them.

I don't get all the celebrating over this little psycho dying in prison at age 83.
The people his followers killed are still dead, and it's been decades since he was any kind of threat to society.
There are people who have done so much worse, to more people, and most wouldn't even recognize their names.

He conned a bunch of stupid, drugged out fools to do his bidding, thinking it would shield him from prosecution by not doing the deeds himself.
He lived out the rest of his life getting 3 meals and a bed, fan mail from lame-ass worshipers, and people acting like he was the boogeyman; "Ooo, scawwy...Charlie Manson!!!", not to mention the periodic jailhouse interviews where he'd get to howl about how powerful and dangerous he was, even when he was a just frail, crazy little old man.
When you look at the bigger picture, the sick little bastard got everything he wanted, and kind of got away with it.

Meh.

More than anything I'm happy the families FINALLY don't ever have to attend another parole hearing. I can't even imagine having to keep going back for that.

More than anything I'm happy the families FINALLY don't ever have to attend another parole hearing. I can't even imagine having to keep going back for that.

Yeah. That's very true. No victim should ever have to endure anything like that. I heard the news this morning on TV. Surprisingly I actually felt relieved that the guy is dead now which is an unusual feeling for me. I've never felt that way about someone dying but, I think I'm just glad that he can't manipulate anyone else to do his dirty work. That man had a seriously warped and twisted mind but, there was something more there too. Something extremely evil and full of hate. Yeah. I'm glad he's gone.

FINALLY! The taxpayers of California had to keep him all these years.

I am for the death penalty for scum like him and his followers.

Wolf, I read an article on one of the "vanilla political websites", that said people should more blame Manson's followers than Manson himself.

I think that the "celebrating his death", that you mentioned, is more, symbolic than actual "celebrating".

Manson was one of the most evil people who ever lived.

Maybe it is almost a sense of.. relief like "Okay, he is finally dead".

I don't know if that is really an accurate way to look at it.

This is just my view.

Well, being in Californee, wasn't his sentence for life? Well, that's what it was, and was fulfilled. And yes, the SOB got three meals a day, and a bed at night. More than some people get.

rdhd, I've read that the reason for this, is because California overturned the death penalty at some point during Manson's legal proceedings, even though I believe they have it now. From what I've read, originally, Manson had been sentenced to death, and then after the overturning of California's death penalty, Manson got nine consecutive life sentences.

Let's be honest, Manson was probably never going to be allowed to be free.

He was too mentally ill, to the point of being a danger to society.

I certainly hope anyone who eventually arrives in Hell feels the same pain their victims had felt

Charles Manson should be cremated now. His ashes would be secretly mixed with asphalt that will used to make roads and freeways. That way people can finally run over the bastard.

No memorial service. The Nazi war criminals that were quickly hanged at Nuremberg had their ashes spread in a river.

Good idea SK.... But I bet Californee has some special laws that wouldn't allow that.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back