• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M and F/F techniques I use...

Ms. Fingernails

This is my first post on this forum.

I'm a 41 year old female. I have tied up and tickled about a dozen males and females for the past several years with my moderately long fingernails. Here are a few of my findings.

First, George.

Now George is a late 20's, tall, fit guy, who calls me up about once every two months or so hoping I'll ask him over. He knows it will end with him tied to my bed, and being tickled by my fingernails. George's always has very ticklish sides. And after I tie his arms and feet to the bed, I like to take two or three fingers and lightly scrape his lower side, which always causes him to squirm his hips to the other side. At which time, of course, I use 2-3 fingers from the other hand to tickle his other side. I do this until he's squirming pretty good, and at the very least giggling pretty hard. But I wait until he first says; "Stop!" That's when I start tickling both sides at the same time with all my nails, sending him into a fit of loud belly laughter. I never sit on him because I find he stays much more ticklish if he can move around a little to avoid my fingernails.

Next is Sylvia.

Sylvia is a woman of more or less generous proportion, in her mid 30's. Tall as well, like 6 ft 2 or so. Now Sylvia only comes over every 4-5 months. I think she leaves swearing she'll never do it again, but changes her mind months later! Sylvia has extremely ticklish, big feet. And I mean really ticklish. She's ticklish on her ankles, calves, tops and bottoms of her feet, all over really. What I'll do is lie her on her stomach and put her feet in some stocks at the foot of the bed. Then I'll hand cuff her hands behind her back to avoid them trying to interfere. She's usually laughing already when I remove her shoes. She also always wears black or blue stockings under her trousers. I'll usually start by using both hands to tickle both inside and outside ankles of one foot. She really starts laughing when I do this, and she scrunches and squirms that stockinged foot around. Once she starts bucking a little, that's when I'll wander the nails of one hand to the top of her foot, and the nails of the other hand to the sole. Now she loses it. The laughter goes high pitched, and then fades out into silent laughter and she bucks wildly. I'll do this to both feet like that for 30 minutes or so until she's genuinely upset and asking to be let out. Which of course I'll do. But not before tickling both soles at the same time for at least 15-20 seconds.

Now Max.

Max is a male in his 30's. He comes out monthly or so. By far his most ticklish spots are his hips and lower stomach, and his butt cheeks. So I'll usually tie him to a futon I have. The reason is simple. I'll tie his wrists together and then above his head, but I'll pull them tight so they end up under the bottom. I'll be sure to place a bean bag chair under his bum first. This way it not only exposes, but stretches his abdomen so his back is arched. Now his most ticklish spots are taught, and just waaaaay more ticklish. I tickle him more simply though. I simply use all ten fingernails around his hips, sides, and below his belly button. Constantly scribbling. Occasionally I'll tickle both his underarms at the same time also. After I'll tie him to the bed on his stomach and tickle his butt cheeks, flanks, and sides with my nails while sitting on the backs of his legs until he gives up.

I might post more at another date. Bye for now.

Ms. Fingernails

Great adventures - As a very ticklish male I love the thought of long nails on a merciless woman.

Welcome to the TMF, Ms. Fingernails, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Great description of your tickling techniques! Where are you located? Anywhere near New York City?

Welcome to the TMF Ms Fingernails. :welcome: Glad to see another female ler here. :happyhop:

When you meet a 'lee for the first time, do you ask them where they're most ticklish? Or do you just spend the first session exploring their bodies?

Please continue. I would love to read more! :)

Wow thanks for sharing. Wish I could get tickled by you. I think I might be a bit too ticklish for you lol. Hope to hear more from you ^-^

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back