• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy & Alex Part 2: 'Exposing Her Tickle Spots' (M/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
Part 1 is here, in case you'd like to read it! http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Part-I-Secret-Tickle-Fetishes-Revealed-(M-F)

I hope you all enjoy the sequel that I've written! :)

"So," began Alex, lightly tickling her right sole with his fingertips. "You enjoy being tickled, do you?"

Amy's giggles continued in a steady stream. His touch was so light, and yet so ticklish, that the sensitivity of her feet surprised even her. She flailed her arms and shook her head from side to side, her strength being sapped with every touch.

"I-I-heheheheeee do enjoy it heeeeeheheee yeessss!" she managed to get out between waves of laughter. "But-eheheheeeeee it's too much-AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Alex's fingers came to rest. He began to affectionately rub his girlfriend's feet, gently bringing her down from the tickle-induced high.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful feet?" asked Alex, softly caressing her toes, which were unpainted.

Amy blushed. She couldn't help it. As far as her feet were concerned, she could only ever recall receiving compliments on her choice of nail polish. She did, however, remember one occasion where a nail technician had told her that 'you should definitely show off your feet a little more often', to which Amy had laughed in response. Perhaps that nail tech had a point, she thought to herself.

"N-no, they haven't," she said shyly. "I-I mean, not in the way that you're talking about."

Alex smiled.

"Well it's true," he said sincerely.

Amy smiled. She loved hearing him pay such compliments. And now, finally, he could do it openly, without fear, something that excited them both.

Alex decided to be a little more bold. He rolled up the legs of Amy's sweatpants to the knees, exposing her legs.

"So, it's just your feet that you're ticklish on, is it?" he enquired, beginning to gently walk his fingers up the back of her leg. "Am I wasting my time tickling you anywhere else?"

Amy jerked and bit her lip. He'd taken her by surprise. This was a different sensation; an electric feel that caused her entire body to tense up and her heart to race. She shook her legs, trying to resist, and to maintain her composure.

"Erm....nohehehehehe!" she stammered. "No-nowhere-heheheheeee but my feet-eeeeeheheee!"

Alex smiled. He knew he'd struck gold. He increased the speed of his fingers tracing up and down the back of her calves, occasionally getting close to a real hot spot: the back of her knees.

"Want to think about that again?" he teased, keeping her on the edge of hysterics.

"N-nooooooo!" squealed Amy, desperately trying to reach out and grab Alex's hands. She was determined to put up some kind of fight, however futile that might be. "C'mon-heheheheeeeee!"

"Too late!" laughed Alex, beginning to tickle the backs of her knees, wiggling his fingers all around.

"EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!" laughed Amy, unable to hold back the laughter. "S-STOP ITTHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!"

Alex had no intention of stopping, and Amy didn't actually want him to. She could barely get any words out at all, and begging for mercy was her default response, even if she secretly loved it.

"Well you're laughing a lot for someone who's not ticklish anywhere but your feet!" he teased.

Amy threw her head back and cackled loudly. Her laughter was as beautiful and as cute as the rest of her. It was the sweetest sound Alex had heard for a long time.

"Mmmm. I wonder where else I could explore?" pondered Alex. "I know! Why don't you take your sweater off?"

Alex knelt down on the floor, as Amy removed her jumper. Underneath, she was wearing a pink t-shirt. As she laid down once again, Alex leaned down, kissing her softly on the lips.

"You're ticklish everywhere, aren't you?" he whispered.

Amy moaned contentedly. She felt so helpless, and at the same time, so utterly aroused and excited. This was a side of her boyfriend that she had never seen before, and it had been worth the wait.

"Maybe I am......." she whispered.

"And you really, really love being tickled, don't you?"

"Y-yes, I do," she stammered, her voice a quavering whisper.

"Well that's good, because I love tickling you as well," he replied, smiling.

Alex gently slid Amy's shirt up, exposing her smooth, toned stomach. He wiggled his fingers, holding them just above her bare skin. Amy began to giggle before he'd even made contact.

"No-nohehehehehe!" she protested. "T-tickle mehehehe somewhere else-eheehehehehe!"

Alex began to scribble his fingernails across Amy's tummy, buzzing around her navel and occasionally down towards her hips. She melted into hysterical laughter almost instantly. Her tummy, while not quite as ticklish as her feet and knees, was still very sensitive, and she squirmed furiously, while laughing hard.

"EEEEEEHEHEHEHEEE-ALEX-NOOOOOHEHEHEHEEEEE!" she begged, wishing it would stop and praying for it to continue.

"Don't make me pin you down!" joked Alex, tickling joyfully.

After thirty seconds of being tickled on her tummy, Amy was breathless, her hair tangled and her cheeks flushed red. She was also intensely aroused. Alex, meanwhile, had other ideas.

"Let's see......." he said, curiously.

Alex slid his hands inside her shirt and switched his tickle-attack to her ribs, another exceptionally ticklish area. Her skin was soft and smooth, and she reacted instantly as his fingers gently scribbled up and down,

"NOOOOO-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!," she shrieked. Her hair whipped wildly as she thrashed and squirmed. "ALEXEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!"

"Another very sensitive spot!" he exclaimed. "I shall remember that one!"

Amy laughed at his theatrical response.

"I bet you will!" she replied.

Alex was gradually moving his way towards Amy's underarms. He suspected that they, much like the rest of her, were extremely ticklish also.

"Lift up your arms," he said, softly but firmly.

Amy felt her stomach flutter. He'd guessed correctly and was zoning in on one of her worst spots. She shook her head.

"But why not?" teased Alex.

"Because.....because I can't," she stammered.

"Why?" he asked teasingly. "You're not ticklish there, are you?"

For reasons known only to herself, Amy decided that defiance was the order of the day.

"No! I'm not," she said, a little more boldly than she might have expected.

The game she was playing was obvious to Alex. He knew what she was doing.

"Well, then prove it! Or else.........", he wiggled his fingers above her stomach once again.

Fighting off the urge to resist, Amy slowly raised her arms above her head. She was utterly conflicted, both wanting to pull them down and keep them raised for as long as she dared.

"C-c'mon" she giggled. "We-we don't have to do this!"

With a single finger on each underarm, Alex began to tickle lightly. Amy immediately pulled her arms down.

"N-NOHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!" she giggled. "NOT-NOT THERE!"

Alex winked at her.

"C'mon," he urged. "I won't tickle you too much!"

Amy lifted up her arms for a second time. She gritted her teeth and braced herself as she felt Alex's fingers make contact for a second time.

Amy's final traces of resistance finally melted away as he expertly tickled her underarms. She dissolved into hysterical, continuous laughter as his fingers scribbled up and down, and from side to side. This was hysteria the like of which she had never, ever experienced before.

Finally, after what felt like an hour, he relented, and knelt down to kiss her once again.

"I think we're going to have lots of fun in the future," he whispered.

Amy shivered with arousal and excitement. She knew he wasn't kidding.

Alex sat back down on the couch and tenderly wrapped his arms around his girlfriend. She sighed contentedly, feeling utterly blissful. They both knew that this was just the start, and that tickling would be something that they would both experience, and enjoy, together......

I absolutely love this story!!
Partly because my name is Amy also and I share many similarities with the character. But it's very well written too! Great job!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back