• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Photos) My stocks are nearly finished !

Totocastor

Hi !

First of all, I'd like to say this is my first ever post on this forum (in 6 years, yep I'm a ghost...). I've been talking to some members on private but never took the opportunity to share with all of you :)
Today is a great day so I decided it would be my first post !

My name is Tom and I'm French. 23 yo, security engineer, blabla. Let's go straight to the point.

I introduced my girlfriend to tickling. She's not 100% into it but loves being tied up and doesn't mind some gentle tickling. Spoil : I'm not gentle. :p (you'll get pictures of the lovely ticklish feet on the appropriate forum soon)

Ropes have always been my favorite for this work, but hey, who doesn't dream of some good dungeon furniture ? And I mean, not a cheap piece of plastic.

That's why I started drawing stuff.

received_10203548900280859.jpeg

I came up with this to a place where they cut wood on demand, and presented it as a magician device. I still wonder if they trusted me on this, but by the way I'm a magician so I could pretty well say it without lying too much. :D

Today I visited them, my stocks are nearly finished, look at this beautiful piece of wood !

20171120_174827.jpg20171120_174825.jpg20171120_174817.jpg

I should bring them home tomorrow. My girlfriend won't come to France before a long time, so I won't be able to make pictures of her testing them. If your feet want to model, just tell me :p

If you have any question about it (size, wood, price, etc.) just feel free to ask. I'll make many more pictures when I have them.

Have a good evening :)
Tom.

That's a nice piece of wood. After a good stain, it will look magnificent! I'm sure you'll put it to good use.

Yes I intend to add some stuff :
- some felt, I don't want her to hurt her legs
- some anti slip under the main layer, so that the device does not slip when my partner moves
- some painting to make it more.... my style :D

It looks nice. It appears that they laminated (glued) many thin pieces of wood together to make each large segment of the stocks. This will give it much greater strength than a single large piece of wood. A single board has the potential to break along the grain of the wood (which happened to the first set of stocks that I built). Congratulations on your purchase :D

Nice set of stocks. I'm sure that the guy who invented the original stocks would be proud.

It looks nice. It appears that they laminated (glued) many thin pieces of wood together to make each large segment of the stocks. This will give it much greater strength than a single large piece of wood. A single board has the potential to break along the grain of the wood (which happened to the first set of stocks that I built). Congratulations on your purchase :D

It's called multiline beech ! They didn't glue it :p But yeah it makes it solid and not too much heavy. The whole thing is about 9 kg.
You broke yours ? Did you tickle someone that much ? :p

Beau boulot ! Le design est simple, mais avec une bonne lasure ça devrait être pas mal.

Personnellement, je ferais sculpter le devant, pour que ça ait l'air un peu décoratif, moins tristounet. Avec des petits étriers pour attacher les cordelettes qui tiendront les orteils, mais c'est juste un détail ;)

Tu nous enverras des photos une fois le travail terminé ? Peut-être avec une jolie prisonnière dedans ? :D

Beau boulot ! Le design est simple, mais avec une bonne lasure ça devrait être pas mal.

Personnellement, je ferais sculpter le devant, pour que ça ait l'air un peu décoratif, moins tristounet. Avec des petits étriers pour attacher les cordelettes qui tiendront les orteils, mais c'est juste un détail ;)

Tu nous enverras des photos une fois le travail terminé ? Peut-être avec une jolie prisonnière dedans ? :D
Hello monsieur le Frenchie !

Oui j'ai pas encore désigné ce fameux bout de métal indispensable pour attacher les orteils rebelles, il va falloir que je trouve la meilleure solution :D

Je mettrai très bientôt des photos, mais pour la lasure je ne sais pas quand je pourrai. Quant aux photos avec une jolie captive, ça devra attendre aussi à moins que je trouve quelqu'un d'ici là [emoji14]

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

I returned this evening, and the stocks are nearly finished !

20171121_180446.jpg

20171121_180442.jpg

They sanded it down and added some "dominos" in order to secure the top piece on the base, look at this to see better :

20171121_180538.jpg

Now they have to add the "butterflies" on top of the screw to allow me to lock and unlock my captive :D

Nice work! That's true craftsmanship :)

Quick question, are you going to pad the two holes with some soft material? That wood could be painful if your girl is thrashing around and hits her ankle on the wood while she's being tickled!

Nice work! That's true craftsmanship :)

Quick question, are you going to pad the two holes with some soft material? That wood could be painful if your girl is thrashing around and hits her ankle on the wood while she's being tickled!
Thanks !

It is exactly what i intend to do next ! I tried it on myself, it doesnt hurt but it could definitely be better !

Nicely done waiting to see the finished product

First session, enjoy :)
fd0917fd553e5db51fe2bf53b5b7f258.jpg
5bf33f51a4baca71e52b963b36da5105.jpg
f7821e98a18ae9a0d6ea01d39d6c9da1.jpg

Vraiment bien ! C'est toujours mieux avec une fille chatouilleuse dedans. Et c'est vrai de toute photo, d'ailleurs :D

Juste par curiosité, comment s'appelle-t-elle ? Aura-t-on le plaisir de la voir se faire chatouiller aussi ? ;)

Tenebrae : je l'appelle Nono mais je ne dirai rien de plus, et pour la vidéo a priori ce serait "non", on ne veut pas trop s'exposer, et une vidéo sans voir la tête c'est triste je trouve !

Tenebrae : je l'appelle Nono mais je ne dirai rien de plus, et pour la vidéo a priori ce serait "non", on ne veut pas trop s'exposer, et une vidéo sans voir la tête c'est triste je trouve !

Oh pas nécessairement ! Ça peut avoir un attrait, pour le côté mystérieux. J'ai déjà vu d'excellentes vidéos où le visage de la demoiselle était complètement hors-champ et ça ne m'a jamais gêné. A partir du moment où on ne l'oblige pas à porter une affreuse cagoule, ça me va. L'imagination joue alors à plein : à l'entendre s’époumoner de rire pendant que ses pieds se tortillent sous les chatouilles, on se plaît à imaginer les différentes expressions qui déforment son visage...

Par contre, rien à dire sur la protection de votre vie privée. C'est votre droit le plus strict, et c'est déjà super d'avoir pu suivre la construction de ton carcan quasiment étape par étape. D'ailleurs, pas besoin de vidéo : quelques photos dans la veine de celles que tu as déjà publiées seraient plus que suffisantes. Mais je ne t'oblige à rien, bien entendu ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back