• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm looking for a mainstream movie

Laughthirsty Lr

TMF Regular
This was an original Syfi channel original movie from back before or right around 2010. It was basically a rip-off of West World, in which there was an amusement park where androids helped humans to act out their wildest dreams. I do remember that the handlers of the androids were cruel to them which may have lead to an uprising but, I don't know as I never got to see the entire movie but, the part that I want to bring up, happens near the beginning of the film in which some Asian gangsters are in a fancy restaurant, sitting in a booth with a couple of white women and everyone is dressed in 1940's attire. In a later scene, back at the Gangster's lair, the gangsters are tickle torturing the two white women with one of them, her wrists bound to the upper part of what appears to be a bunk bed, facing away from the bed and one of the gangsters, lounging on the lower bunk is running a big plume-like feather, slowly up and down her bare back as she giggles. Soon the women's fantasy is abruptly interrupted by technicians who insist that something is wrong with the android actors and the fantasy is ended with the two women ushered out of the room with one of them complaining "...but, I wanted to see the torture clamps!"

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I've been through movie lists and have yet to find this. I know that some years ago that the Syfy changed their spelling from "Scifi" to "Syfy" and that may be what's making my searches difficult but, I'm not certain of that. So anyway, I just wanted to bring this up in case anyone else may have seen it and know's the title. Also it seems like the head gangster/tickler was dressed all in white clothing.

The movie is The Outsider, aired in 1997 on Sci-Fi Channel.

Do you remember any of the names involved? I'm looking for it too now and the movie I just skimmed is a Foreign film seemingly set in WW2.

The rest of the short scene picks up at 30:55. As the woman puts on her clothes and leaves she says something to the effect of “He was about to show me the torture of 1,000 licks!”

The rest of the short scene picks up at 30:55. As the woman puts on her clothes and leaves she says something to the effect of “He was about to show me the torture of 1,000 licks!”

Hilarious! I was thinking it was something about clamps. Guess I'll have to sit down and watch the whole movie some time soon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back