• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweaty Squirming Suffering (?/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
...yeah, probably about to give up too. Another pointless dA crosspost.

-----

Not going to go long-winded into this one. No short stories to go along with it. Just a rather erotic scene of torment...

OC Nikki, a naughty leggy ninja type, shows up again for a rare appearance. I suppose you could call this a slight remix of a pic I posted long ago with Nikki's previous design (and a far, far better color job :( ) where she was menaced by overwhelming tendrils of an AI and masked demon.

Well, that worm-like demon with an oni-mask barely covering its nasty face is back. Its multitude of claw-like limb tendrils extended from rubbery arm-shafts encircled by darkness, and one very strong, very long tongue have our blonde bombshell in its feverish clutches, lifting and binding her struggling form in the dark air. As the tongue slips around her throat, those devious pointed tendrils are going everywhere they can do ticklish and torturous damage to her lovely form...which is easy since this time around she's had her uniform removed. :p

The experience is overwhelming enough as all her sensitive spots are getting a workout...but apparently the demon had an accomplice this time. A mysterious but grinning female...alright, I'll spoil that she was going to be 'Ms. X' from a failed comic I had drawn Nikki in...adds her own minor but direct contribution to Nikki's torment. With how loose the whole body scrubbing and clawing and poking has made the sweating ninja, of course a stiff feather applied RIGHT THERE is going to have explosive (and I don't mean merely moaning and laughing type) results.

Her face (and sweat...and saliva...and more) say it all...

I was aiming for another ominous, threatening scene here with the darkness, only pierced by the hazy heat that Nikki is probably emitting.

Attachments

• 89OniNikColor.jpg
    89OniNikColor.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 1,329
Now that is one worn out looking ninja! As always, terrific work. Thank you for posting!

Wow, she is really flexible! I love the way feathers are tickling both of her soles. :feets: Very intense for her. Thanks for sharing it here.
Great work, Khali! :woman:

Love the detail, love the expression, love how you've really got her in a tricky position! :)

rwd1731:
Yeah, I think she's been at this for quite awhile at this point. And now is just the START of the other gal's assistance into the scene. :p

Stampstock:
Heh, well, had to show that she's been at the mercy of this duo for awhile with all the sweat, saliva and pink skin squirming about. ^^

Milagros:
She's one of those very high-kicky ninja girl types, so of course she's a flexible one. Too bad the thing binding her up apparently knows that.

PK Fire:
Thank you. I'm trying to improve it...never really feel happy with the results yet.

EnTranceToExit:
Heh, Nikki's tied up, bound up (in the air) and getting the business done all over her body...plus she's getting flexed during it. I think she might enjoy it too much (depending on how long things go).

seanwoj:
Thank you.

Looks like a unique form of torture to test her flexibility while other things are going on. Even if it didn't come out perfectly, I still like it and think you did a great job. :twohugs:

LT:
Yeah, shes definitely a flexy one for this sort of thing.

Tiger11:
Thank you. ^^

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back