• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Session. Advice?

C4urself85

TMF Novice
Thanks to the magic of Craigslist I have booked a tickle session with a cute lee tomorrow. Only thing is I have never done anything like this before and I haven't really tickled anyone for quite some time so I'm rusty.

I need the TMFs help. Any advice for a first time ler and in the case of the girl I'm tickling, a first time lee? Tickle techniques, tools to bring, improvised bondage ideas (I'm thinking hotel bed sheets). Help!

At this point, pray it isn't the next craigslist killer you booked.

If it is, you died for the fetish and should be given a lifetime achievement award

I'd say do everything to make her comfortable. That is the most important step. Also, ask her what her boy tries are beforehand, and honor those boundaries. I'd even suggest meeting somewhere public first, assuming it is not a prostitute with some experience.

Moderate your expectations as well. I wouldn't even mess with bondage on the first tilt.

Thanks,

K

Negotiate

Thanks to the magic of Craigslist I have booked a tickle session with a cute lee tomorrow. Only thing is I have never done anything like this before and I haven't really tickled anyone for quite some time so I'm rusty.

I need the TMFs help. Any advice for a first time ler and in the case of the girl I'm tickling, a first time lee? Tickle techniques, tools to bring, improvised bondage ideas (I'm thinking hotel bed sheets). Help!

A hand job. Its on the table

I've been down this road before, hell I'm still walking down it with the girl I met on Craigslist. Like it's already been stated, don't rush into anything. Meeting before hand to discuss your expectations to her level of comfort will help you both reach a mutual understanding of what is expected.

Respect above all else is vital to ensure a good time.

Lastly, don't expect your session to go as picture perfect as the content that gets put up by reputable members of the community. They're professionals, and the clips we see on here are likely several hours of shooting and editing before the finish product is presented.

It's going to take some time, feeling out your lee, finding out what tickles and what doesn't, and she might not ease into a comfortable state upon command. But the moment you do find that ONE SPOT, don't be in a hurry to exploit it expeditiously. The session can quickly go south if you do.

I did vet her based on the name that was listed in her email. Her picture and story line up with what I could dig up. For the record, she's not a prostitute, as far as I can tell. Just a college student who could use the cash. And she's open to the idea of bondage. I did mention setting boundaries and using safe words and taking breaks in our communication.

Meet IN PERSON and IN PUBLIC before hand. Google searches only get you so far. Ask for an ID to verify that she’s at least 18. Get a set of hard limits. Have safe calls in place. Lock up any cash or valuables if you host. Kick her out if she seems intoxicated.

Otherwise, have fun!!!

I was going to recommend men’s neckties for bondage, but I’m thinking your session already happened.

Can you tell us about how it went?

I was going to recommend men’s neckties for bondage, but I’m thinking your session already happened.

Can you tell us about how it went?

It was actually rescheduled for tomorrow. I'll let everyone know if I make it out alive and well. If you don't see a post, I'm in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing.

Anyway, I'm all set for tomorrow. She's agreed to be tied up. Gonna put the bedsheets under the mattress and use the loose ends to tie up her arms, my belt to tie her ankles and shoe string to tie her big toes together. I've got feathers, brushes, electric tooth brush, a metal finger thingy and a trusty number 2 pencil. I'm hoping things turn out well. She claims to be an 8 on the ticklish scale and I get the feeling she doesn't really know what she's getting into so I'll try to take it very easy with her.

I met a number of truly amazing playmates on Craigslist, and also filtered out 95% of the responses. Assuming all is accurate here, she’s sounds great. Have fun!

Alright guys, my first session just finished. Long story short, it was great. She was who she said she was and she was just about as ticklish as she described. Maybe a 7 instead of an 8. She was a trooper and didn't even ask for any breaks. I'll try to do a full write up later in the true story section.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back