• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Obituaries section?

Vanillaphant

TMF Master
I was wondering whether the idea of an Obituaries section on General Discussion had ever been considered? Sometimes the General Discussion board seems a tad, erm, death-heavy lol. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got nothing against people starting such threads… But I was checking out the GD board earlier today, just seeing what was going on, and I realized that 6 of the first 8 threads (at the top of the board, I mean) were concerned with death and dying! Nobody’s fault of course, but it just seemed a bit much. A subject like that can easily become overwhelming.

Hello,

I think one for TMF members would be interesting. We've had a number of members die and it would be nice to have a place to honor them. However confirming such things would be difficult if not impossible.

Thanks,

K

I think one for TMF members would be interesting. We've had a number of members die and it would be nice to have a place to honor them.

That's a nice idea.

Maybe one section for public figures and another for people involved in the tickling community, be they TMF members, models, producers etc.

I just came here, to suggest the same thing. When I ran my website, I had a memorials section. I would love to have it transferred here, for posterity.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back