• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Indian Jaz Has The Most Ticklish Feet + BONUS! (NYLONS, BARE, BOOBS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Previews for another hot clip with sexy Indian newcomer Jaz, including another free bonus clip! Due to constant piracy, I'm not prepared to release tickle clips for sale showing Jaz's full face..she is not a model and there are potential repercussions for her...full British-Indian or Pakistani models are extremely rare and Jaz is too good to lose because of her face turning up on some pirate sites. As a result, I've chosen to give away the free clips which do show her face to customers who buy the clips that don't!

This is the second double release of this kind with Jaz and once again both scenes are hot. The main clip is actually shorter than the bonus one and focuses entirely on Jaz's sexy nylon feet. Her feet are by far her most ticklish spot and her reactions are awesome - very cute laughing, squealing, and lots of 'oh my God!' It's a very cute scene, but the bonus clip is hotter as it features Jaz mummified for more intense foot tickling - nylons, bare feet and baby lotion. She goes absolutely crazy with the brush! It finishes up with some nice upperbody and big boob tickling too :)

Previews for the main clip and the mummified bonus clip are below. As always, to claim the (11 minute long) bonus clip, just email your order number and request it! The main clip is in the UK Tickling store :)

HD Previews:

(Main clip)
https://mega.nz/#!u5k0jZab!h1ev-isl_ANlEZcCmTP8LEJdu2BDh0Rc7YW-JarWQb0

(Bonus clip)
https://mega.nz/#!KhMDRbSC!chaery5LUvmkUn6YfD4Fa4Qa2TrfMzgjUHBpzpIxhWw

Attachments

• Image32.jpg
    Image32.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Image33.jpg
    Image33.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 129
  • LImage21.jpg
    LImage21.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 291
  • Jaz Feet Mini Sample.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 512
  • Jaz Mummified Mini Sample.wmv
    5.7 MB · Views: 552
Wow! You deserve a trophy for finding South Asian women willing to do these clips. Just dont see that every day! Thank you for the preview and the pictures!

PS. DAMN, Look at them titties!:bubbleheart:

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back