• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Mia

DaDude

TMF Poster
Who is interested in getting Mistress Mia in Jackson MS or New Orleans?

Who is interested in getting Mistress Mia in Jackson MS or New Orleans?

DaDude, Thank you for posting this request. :)

I would love to visit down south during the cold winter months up north! My Tickle Tour started because of the requests I got from different cities across the US. You can add your city too! Just email me directly with your TMF user name and the major city you would like me to consider. I'll start a contact list for your city and begin planning a tour there as soon as I get enough interest and confirmed sessions.

Let's shoot for Jan, Feb or March for New Orleans! Please let me know your thoughts. I'm happy to answer questions and send you session info and rates. Again, you must email me directly with your TMF user name so I know who you are.

[email protected]

Check out the link below if you want to read a True Tickling Story that just happened this past sunday, 11/19th. Written by the wonderful switch, Jinx.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291430-Mistress-Mia-travels-to-Boston

Also respond to this thread to keep it current and accessible. With a little help, we can get this tour going the sooner the better!

Cheers,
Mia

@Marc2013 Hello there. I hope to be in Texas in 2018. I will most likely be in the Houston and San Antonio areas. Not sure about Dallas, Fort Worth or even Austin, but would love to visit if there is enough of a demand For sessions. :)

Maybe we can get some interest going now that DaDude kindly started this thread here. Fingers crossed!!

Cheers,
Mia

Hello Tickle Fam,
I definitely plan on visiting TX in 2018. I will most likely be in Houston, but will also try to add one or two more cities. Texas is such a big state that maybe y'all can show me some big love too?

-San Antonio
-Austin
-Dallas
-Fort Worth

These cities are all contenders. Maybe a poll for TX Tour Cities is in order?? Lol

Cheers,
Mia

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back