• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FootTime.com / FootCuties?

fr_AR

Hello all,

I think I've never written here before, but I've been member for a long long time...

I've spent many years trying to find a specific clip which once belonged to Hangten, then to FootTime.com, and was not seen again at FootCuties. Both sites were into foot-fetish but had plenty of tickling inside.

Does those sites still exist? I could not even join now because I can't find how to.

It's Elana (or Elena, as she was renamed at FC.com), being tickled after strippinng from a black latex catsuit (which is the part I look for). I've never seen anything from her in a long time, but I can always remember that clip. To be honest, I was too young to have a credit card so I could never buy the clip, and when I had mine, the clip was not online anymore. Also, I could never find it anywhere, or any way to get to it. I know this could well be in the "request" section, but I think I'd post separate things, here we could talk about the website, or even the model.

This is it. And I don't want to give up in my research.

If anyone from this site is still around here, I'd be glad to be contacted.

Hope not to offend anyone with this message. And thanks a lot to all who read this.

Best regards to all

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back