• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

86 Year Old Woman Robs Bank At Gunpoint.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Front page of.

www.cbsphilly.com.

An 86 year old woman robbed a bank in Philadelphia at gunpoint.

According to this story, an 86 year old woman robbed a bank, at gunpoint, while handing a teller a demand note, which demanded $400.

The woman was given the money, and tried to escape, but was quickly captured.

One of the oldest bank robbers I've ever heard of.

She was probably in desperate financial straits if all she wanted was just $400 dollars.

Maybe she needed to pay a bill or something but didn't have the money.

Either way, it's a damn shame that she had to resort to robbery.

I hope the courts take her situation into account.

That's mad.

She could have probably made some dollar selling the gun surely?!

She was probably in desperate financial straits if all she wanted was just $400 dollars.

Maybe she needed to pay a bill or something but didn't have the money.

Either way, it's a damn shame that she had to resort to robbery.

I hope the courts take her situation into account.

Yeah, leniency is called for here. Nothing to be gained by locking her up.

She should serve some jail time.

What's the point dude? She's 86 years old for the love of god.

For goodness sake she only tried to steal $400 dollars.

Yes she threatened someone at gun point but I see little benefit that society (or the taxpayers) can gain by locking her up.

Well then what’s the point of having anyone in jail? You can’t really say that just because she’s old, I mean if you get a life sentence, and your 96, your still gonna be in jail...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She should serve some jail time.

What's the point dude? She's 86 years old for the love of god.

For goodness sake she only tried to steal $400 dollars.

Yes she threatened someone at gun point but I see little benefit that society (or the taxpayers) can gain by locking her up.

^I am sure that under Pennsylvania Laws that anyone that commits a felony by using a gun is sentenced to jail.^

If she were to get sick, or have conditions that required hospitalization, they could put her in a hospital like they did with Charles Manson at the end of his life.

Well then what’s the point of having anyone in jail? You can’t really say that just because she’s old, I mean if you get a life sentence, and your 96, your still gonna be in jail...

I don't believe people should get life sentences nor do I believe people should be kept in jail until the day they die of old age. Our nation's penal system sucks dude.

^I am sure that under Pennsylvania Laws that anyone that commits a felony by using a gun is sentenced to jail.^

Yeah, I still think the courts should show leiency in this matter. This isn't robbery for personal gain. She probably had a desperate reason why she wanted that $400. The courts should take her situation into account and try to get her aid.

I don't believe people should get life sentences nor do I believe people should be kept in jail until the day they die of old age. Our nation's penal system sucks dude.

Yeah, I still think the courts should show leiency in this matter. This isn't robbery for personal gain. She probably had a desperate reason why she wanted that $400. The courts should take her situation into account and try to get her aid.

^However there may be a mandatory sentence for using a gun to commit a felony, so the judge could only follow the sentencing guidelines.^

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back