• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WHAT TYPE OF ATTIRE DO YOU PREFER TO WEAR WHILE BEING TICKLED?

GhostGun

Greetings, people im somewhat new to the open world of tickling. Ive always more or less kept tickling quiet. Thats why im ready to meet like minded people around my area. Im curious as to what do you people like to be wearing (if anything) while you are getting tickled? Lingerie, underwear, shorts, swim suits, or what?

Either nude, or in slippery PJs/lingerie...the silk/satin texture makes my skin way more ticklish.

I prefer my lee naked, and prefer to be naked myself as a lee. Really, when playing in general.

Nude, or panties and thigh highs with clients. I prefer my lees either nude or in panties/boxer briefs with clients. And of course cuffs for bondage!

If I had a lee,I'd prefer them naked or bra and panties.

If I am the ler, I’d prefer my lee to (if a woman) black g-string only (if a man) nude.

If I am the lee, I definitely prefer to be nude.

As a 'ler, if I get a choice, I would like the lady to be dressed as if she were going to court or a high level business meeting (with pantyhose!). These are the types of women you see and think "God I'd love to tickle them!" And if the woman is someone I'm intimate with, I can open my "present" myself, thank you! :p

I always prefer as little clothing as possible. I love skin on skin contact, so I like to feel my fingers on a lees exposed skin. Don't even really like nylons honestly. But I do agree with Rob in the excitement of imagining what you have to tickle in a nicely dressed lee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back