• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Finally Got Roxy!

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

I have had my tickling tanks starved for most of my life. I did have a brief friendship/tickle with a member of this group 10 years ago or so. However it had been 7 years since I got to indulge for longer than a few seconds (those instances were once a year at that). The TFP (Texas Foot Parties) have changed all of that. I can't believe I almost chickened out.

At their inaugural event, I met Mistress Roxy. She is by far one of the most beautiful women I ever seen in person. Her personality enhanced my affection for her. In fact, she was the first model I sought out that night. We sessioned for 30 minutes at that first event. I proceeded to worship her size 5's and then tried to go for the tickle.

My efforts failed, I could not crack the code. However, the conversation and the tastiness of her feet were a good consolation prize. Even though I am a tickle nut (I vowed not do private sessions with women who were either not or hated being tickled), I decided that I wanted to session privately with her.

She typically only communicates via phone or social media with people who subscribe to her Only Fans page. However, we seemed to hit it off well and we communicated intermittently. I scheduled the private session because she is hot, her personality is hot, and her feet are divine.

During our private session, Roxy mentioned that Bella (a tickle model that I'll be sessioning with in two weeks) and a client that they were dual sessioning with found some ticklish regions on her. Her ribs, the skin along her bra, and her sides and along her panty line were her hot spots. Dragging the nails was all it took to send her into the air. Considering I didn't think Roxy was ticklish at all beforehand, this was a bonus. Even so, I was unsuccessful in getting a ticklish reaction on her feet.

The recent TFP, I worshipped her feet again for 10 minutes. I didn't even attempt tickling them, but the worship aspect was heavenly enough. Things took a turn on the tickling front when I did a Duel session with her and Glow towards the end of the night.

I had them both sitting next to each other on a platform bed, with their feet dangling over he edge. I went to down worship wise. I treated Roxy's feet like corn on the cob, and tickled Glows slender soles simultaneously. Then I switched and nibbled and licked on Glow's ticklish feet, while massaging Roxy's.

I then had the ladies roll over on their bellies. I began nibbling Roxy's feet when I heard sounds coming from her. At first, I thought she was saying ouch. So I laid off. Then I lightened the nibbles and she did it again. All the while, I was rubbing Glow's feet. Then Glow mentioned that Roxy looked like she was being tickled. Those words made Roxy collapse in giggles. I finally had her. I pulled out my comb and ran it softly on her arch near her big toe, she was laughing now.

I then used my free hand finger nails, the comb, and my teeth which caused her giggles to intensify. Gliding my teeth just under where the toe connects to the ball drove her insane. I figured the difference between this time and previously is that she couldn't see what I was doing. Glow rolled onto her back again and rubbed her feet over my torso, which felt nice.

Then I gave Roxy a break, and she rolled onto her back as well. I began worshipping Glows feet, and she made sounds of pleasure and giggles as I hit certain spots. Roxy looked at me defiantly and said I wouldn't be successful on a further tickle attempt. I obliged, and she was right. She pretty much turned her ticklishness off, then she relaxed herself and giggled a bit.

I have attached a photo of Roxy's feet for context.

000556fc-725f-9995-e9ea-b2399f510833_110.jpg

Glad you had some success tickling her. Just curious though, why is the pic of her feet so small? Would love to see a full size pic of them!

Glad you had some success tickling her. Just curious though, why is the pic of her feet so small? Would love to see a full size pic of them!

I should have found a bigger one. I didn't take any photos from our sessions, so the photo attached was pulled from the website promo shot of her feet. The photo rules at the party were unknown to me, so I decided not to take any. I'll see if I can get a bigger thumbnail to share.

Thanks,

K

Incredible story, two questions Sir if you'll be so kind. First I notice that Roxy is from the UK. I find a british accent to be incredibly sexy, does she have a very pronounced accent? Also who exactly is Glow and does she have a website?

Incredible story, two questions Sir if you'll be so kind. First I notice that Roxy is from the UK. I find a british accent to be incredibly sexy, does she have a very pronounced accent? Also who exactly is Glow and does she have a website?

She is both British and Chinese. I could listen to her voice all day. Glow is just getting started in the fetish scene. She put that she was somewhat ticklish on her TFP profile. She said that after our sessions, she may change it to very ticklish lol.

Glow looks Thai, but I didn't ask her. I plan on private sessioning with her in January. Roxy is on the schedule for the 20 something day in December.

Rob, I hadn't forgotten your request. Soon as I get to my laptop.

Thanks,

K

Her feet are utter perfection, thanks so much for the pic! I'm curious, did Glow seem surprised and even amused that Roxy's feet turned out to be so ticklish? I mean was she originally led to believe, like yourself, that Roxy didn't have ticklish feet?

Her feet are utter perfection, thanks so much for the pic! I'm curious, did Glow seem surprised and even amused that Roxy's feet turned out to be so ticklish? I mean was she originally led to believe, like yourself, that Roxy didn't have ticklish feet?

It was funny because when the ladies were sitting up Roxy was laughing at Glow's efforts to not burst out laughing. When the ladies were facing the bed, Glow seemed amused at Roxy's sudden ticklish reactions. I don't think Glow knew Roxy before the event. I had mentioned in a 1 on 1 with Glow that I hadn't been able to tickle Roxy's feet. Roxy was in earshot and mentioned she must have lost the ticklishness their along the way.

In that sense, Glow was primed to think (as I was) that Roxy wasn't ticklish there anymore. I did a session with Crimson and Strega in which I had one girl tickle the other, while I worshipped the tickler's feet. That will be the next story I recount when I have more time.

I appreciate your interest in my adventures - it was decades of nothing till this year,

K

It was funny because when the ladies were sitting up Roxy was laughing at Glow's efforts to not burst out laughing. When the ladies were facing the bed, Glow seemed amused at Roxy's sudden ticklish reactions. I don't think Glow knew Roxy before the event. I had mentioned in a 1 on 1 with Glow that I hadn't been able to tickle Roxy's feet. Roxy was in earshot and mentioned she must have lost the ticklishness their along the way.

In that sense, Glow was primed to think (as I was) that Roxy wasn't ticklish there anymore. I did a session with Crimson and Strega in which I had one girl tickle the other, while I worshipped the tickler's feet. That will be the next story I recount when I have more time.

I appreciate your interest in my adventures - it was decades of nothing till th

Thank you good Sir and i'm now officially obsessed with Roxy. I'd never heard of her but she's without question one of the most stunning, exotic creatures I've ever seen; and her british accent just clinches the deal. I love the fact that both Roxy and Glow seemed to be amused by each other's ticklishness, I just find that incredibly hot; were they actually sort of teasing each other about it?

Thank you good Sir and i'm now officially obsessed with Roxy. I'd never heard of her but she's without question one of the most stunning, exotic creatures I've ever seen; and her british accent just clinches the deal. I love the fact that both Roxy and Glow seemed to be amused by each other's ticklishness, I just find that incredibly hot; were they actually sort of teasing each other about it?

Yes, they had fun with it. The thing about Roxy is that she was the first dominatrix lady I ever met. She was the first one at the foot Party I chatted with. She made me feel at ease about indulging in my fetish. I asked her what she wanted me to do, and she said, I am here for you. Since then, we have been aquaintences.

I cannot stress the point that I Private sessioned with her "knowingly that she was not ticklish. If you know me, that is all that you need to know about how great she is. Now that I know she can be tickled, holy shit.

I will be having private sessions soon with each of the ladies in the next few months. I'll ride this wave till the bitter end.

Thanks,

K

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back