• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skin moisture in relation to ticklishness?

duderino84

2nd Level Orange Feather
It kind of came to mind earlier. ..

So I've seen a couple gals in my escapades of tickling that were big on moisturizer/lotion/various oils what have you. Great girls but honestly not really ticklish.

Otherwise women I've known that don't use anything range from very to extremely ticklish.

Is moisturizer a desensitizer?

Hello,

Hard to say. I haven't noticed a difference with the ladies I session with. It makes foot rubs easier to give at any rate. I imagine if one globs the stuff on, it would desensitize.

Thanks,

K

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I was giving my friend a foot massage. Naturally I used baby oil gel which is essentially baby oil in a gel form, makes things less messy. Anyway, up to that point she'd expressed, and I'd even tried tickling her feet to no reactions on her end. However, yesterday, upon application of the gel, I raked my nails along her arches, my nails happen to be a little longer these days. Well, she freaked! Started laughing, and twitching. Turned out she'd been working, on her feet all day, and apparently the combination of being on them and the gel, just elevated the sensitivity on her soles.

As was once said in a RealTickling video: 'Slippery feet are ticklish feet' ;)

No relation at all. Its a myth.

I think it was a coincidence.

Could be. I know/understand a good portion of tickling is psychological but equally to that point someone who's frequently massaging skin product into their body could probably interpret tickling as additional massaging. It was fun nonetheless but I've just been wondering. Left my skills in question lol.

I feel like this is true for me, actually. Although it's not about the moisture in my case, I think it's related to friction. If I use a cream-based moisturizer, and it hasn't finished absorbing, I will actually find my feet etc. less ticklish. However, powder or oil (the lighter the oil, the better) will both make me more ticklish. I assume it's because they make my skin more slick, hence less friction? Then their fingers seem to move faster than my nerves can keep up with lol.

If someone is feather ticklish on their feet lotion will take away from the sensitivity which requires friction for the feeling. But, if you're going for a deeper sensitivity, oils or lotion will definitely increase the reaction to the stimulation from your nails or other instruments used to tickle them. This has been proven through extensive research on my part! :p

If someone is feather ticklish on their feet lotion will take away from the sensitivity which requires friction for the feeling. But, if you're going for a deeper sensitivity, oils or lotion will definitely increase the reaction to the stimulation from your nails or other instruments used to tickle them. This has been proven through extensive research on my part! :p

Oh. I'm looking for those kinds of insane cackling crawling out of their skins kind of lees lol.

It's a Goldilocks deal: Too much moisture, and it's like a car hydroplaning over a road with a half-inch of water on it. Too little moisture, and the dry skin provides a protective toughness. Oils are messy and I find they tend to be too slippery, so you can't control stroking as easily. Lotion is the happy medium. Not as slippery, and it softens the soles-----great primer for hairbrush action.

Oil and lotion make it easier for fingers to glide. They help at the time of a session, but there is no correlation between regular users and ticklishness.

It's a Goldilocks deal: Too much moisture, and it's like a car hydroplaning over a road with a half-inch of water on it. Too little moisture, and the dry skin provides a protective toughness. Oils are messy and I find they tend to be too slippery, so you can't control stroking as easily. Lotion is the happy medium. Not as slippery, and it softens the soles-----great primer for hairbrush action.

Hello,

I use a professional cuddlist/sex therapist and she is one of those barefoot everywhere types. Her skin doesn't dry out per say, but you can imagine her soles are tougher than the average person's. I figured they'd be too tough to tickle as a result. Nothing could be further from the truth, at least in that case.

Thanks,

K

I can only speak to my personal experiences, and I can say that every single female I've applied oil to their soles has had a noticeable increase in sensitivity and became much more ticklish, to both hard and light touches.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back