• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NAJWA'S tortuous tickling introduction

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Let's meet new comer NAJWA to Laughs for life for her debut...FALL IN LOVE REACTIONS AND ACCENT!!!

I pride my self here at the studio in bringing regular day to day people, because I find that there reactions are much more real then the fetish models, don't get me wrong, I have a lot of favorite fetish models, but none that I can afford here at Laughs for life and on top of that i'm not really located close any of them being in Canada.

So NAJWA, is a very sexy 33 year old of Indian decent getting tied up and tickled for the very first time and also last time in her life haha. Not that she didn't like the experience, but we spoke after wards and she won't be coming back, so this is a one and done....but a great ONE it is. Her identity is also being masked since she holds a very high end job with a private company has the general manager, so shades and hat was in order. It's quite impossible on how I got her to do this, it's a coincidence actually. She saw one of the adds I was posting on a nearby wall from her work and she asked me about it. My add said "laughs = cash"...haha...that's it. So I gave her a very quick intro, without mentioning the tickling, from there I told her to email me and I showed her the link to the C4S studio, never thinking she would agree, but she did. So here we go.

As usual, the first of the clip is UPPER BODY and I start pretty slow with the conservative NAJWA, which is the way to go with someone who's really not use to something like this, I also get her to talk a little bit as I start poking and finding tickle spots on my new tickle victim. Then after being Mr. nice guy for a little while, I start to really give it to her and the waterfall of laughs start pooring down on poor NAJWA's faith. NAJWA keeps saying with her cute indian accent "isss ok...isss ok" convincing herself that she can do this LOL. NAJWA has a super fun UPPER BODY to tickle and she's responsive pretty much everywhere on it, specially the under arms.

Move on to the feet of our gorgeous new victim, NAJWA has a superb pair of chunky happy toes size 9 feet and she goes for quite the tickling in this portion of the clip. Again, I start pretty slow the feather and soft finger tickling, which makes NAJWA crack a few smiles and a couple of giggles, always talking in that AWESOME accent. Then I bring NAJWA to tickle town with the baby oil, the brush, the tooth brush and mad finger tickling. NAJWA is working quite a sweat by the time i'm done introducing her to my tickle world and she was the perfect new victim for me.

It's torrrcher for NAJWA, another keeper my friends. MELODIC LAUGHTER!!!

Make sure to follow the link for the PRODUCER'S CONTEST...thanks a lot for the support.

ALSO for preview of the clip, check out my studio's page for a cool 30 seconds preview, the quality and the length is better then me making one for here, so I will go that route from here on in. It's better for everyone.
This is the magic link for the preview and please this one into your bookmarks for future purchases.

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid5532d33792463f43399a6063e4

I HAVE TONS OF UN RELEASED MATERIAL GUYS AND I'M AVAILABLE 24/7...contact me anytime for deals and free clips, let me know about your ideas or if your looking for a custom clip or socks from a model or what not haha. I'm here all the time.

[email protected]

Attachments

• DSC00948.JPG
    DSC00948.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC00961.JPG
    DSC00961.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC00967.JPG
    DSC00967.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 477
  • DSC00975.JPG
    DSC00975.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 602
  • DSC00984.JPG
    DSC00984.JPG
    212.6 KB · Views: 310
she cutie pie sucks she gonna be back cant wait see feet .

There is no sock tickling in this clip my friend...

Does she have boyfriend or husband and do they know that shes ticklish?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back