• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling revenge stories?

The_Hawk

TMF Regular
hello everyone, just out of curiosity. One of my favorite themes in the tickling world is when the tables are turned on a tickler and well deserved revenge is dished out. So I am looking for stories like this. What are some of the best stories of tickling revenge you can think of? While I do prefer /f , you can also post /m stories. I'm not into men but I don't mind the stories if they're well written and the tickling is good.

Help me out will ya?

Hi, I wrote a series called 'the girlfriend and her evil mother' its an 8 part series and the entire theme is about revenge. Please send me a message if you read it I would love to hear your thoughts

People post stuff like this all the time in the story section. I used to be like you and yell at people for doing it and then stopped, figuring wtf, it doesn't matter. No one ever reads the requests section so asjl my requests go unanswered so this is the next best option.

But thanks for electing yourself the official position of TMF police officer and policing the forums calling people out. Super helpful and constructive.

Post it in the correct area. Anything else is inconsiderate and lazy

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back