• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

42 year old Sarah's First Tickle

EastCoastTickle

TMF Regular
Sorry for the delay everyone! Please welcome Sarah, a 42 year old relative of mine who has FOUR KIDS!! God Bless her. This is her first video we did together. I quickly found out how extremely ticklish she was on her hips and armpits. Take a look and if you like her let me know!!!!

www.clips4sale.com/108972

Thank You to everyone above ^^^

I did get her feet and that will be a separate video to come soon.

Looks good for a short preview. She has a great laugh also.

What an amazing and cool laugh Sarah has! :) She is very ticklish.

Fantastic video, wonderfully real laugh!

I'd love to see her feet tickled in sheer toe pantyhose....but that's if she returns to laugh hysterically again.

I just want to say thank you again to all of the nice comments from all you above.

In the picture is a friend of mine who is a sophomore in college, she is only 20 years old. I'm open to tickling her however you would like me to but she is very vanilla and I don't know how much I'll be able to do.

Attachments

• 13731534_10205597176768782_150534460478423437_n.jpg
    13731534_10205597176768782_150534460478423437_n.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 295
Great clip. I recommend using feathers when tickling your models! I'm a sucker for feather tickling on feet :)

This is the number one tickling video on clips4sale THANK YOU TO EVERYONE that has purchased this!!!!

This is the number one tickling video on clips4sale THANK YOU TO EVERYONE that has purchased this!!!!

That's because it's a welcome reprieve from the same round of revolving, not-ticklish models (I'm sorry, all explosively ticklish and not faking at all in one bit....:rolleyes: fetish models featured in 97% of clips these past few years...)

Bring her back in sheer toe, suntan pantyhose, and I'll be buying that clip myself!

Hopefully she becomes a regular.

That's because it's a welcome reprieve from the same round of revolving, not-ticklish models (I'm sorry, all explosively ticklish and not faking at all in one bit....:rolleyes: fetish models featured in 97% of clips these past few years...)

Hopefully she becomes a regular.

This. Incredibly hot and genuine laughter/ticklishness.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back