• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Crimson and Strega

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

This session happened just before the dual session with Roxy and Glow that I posted about a few days ago. All of this happened at the second Texas Foot Parties (TFP) event. I can't adequately express how the first event in September changed my fetish starved life. Now to get on to what you all clicked here for.

I was familiar with Crimson as she was at the first TFP. The best way to describe Crimson, is comparing her to a fire cracker. She has naturally red hair, she is small and firm. She is a dominatrix in Austin. At the first TFP, I scouted out Roxy first and then Crimson. She has the personality that would led one to believe she has a bit of a tomboy in her. Yet, she is sexy and has a magnetic personality. Before the second event, I private sessioned with her. Even though depression struck me, she gave me a wonderful experience. I half worshipped and half tickled her feet for 1.5 hours in that private session. She has pale skin, which I have an affinity for. She was dressed as Misty (from Pokemon) for this event.

Strega was not at the first TFP. I remembered seeing her profile but she came a bit later in the day. I first saw her while I was having a session with Glow at the party. She was dressed in red and black as a clown. By the time Strega was in the space Glow and I were, I had began tickling Glow's feet. Strega had noticed, and came up for closer inspection. She marveled at the tools I was using (a guitar pick and comb). She also appreciated that I gave Glow time to rest.

I asked Strega if she was ticklish, to that she batted her eyes pranced away. A while later, I saw that another party attendee (maybe a fellow TMFer) sessioned with Strega, and proceeded to tickle the crap out of her. Meanwhile, I alternated with worship and light tickles with Glow.

Fast forward, and I have both Crimson and Strega in a dual session. So much time elapsed that I still had a few hundred left and about an hour of the event to go. A fellow member here (I forgot his TMF handle, but have since chatted with him offline) suggested if I do a dual session again, to have one tickle the other.

I knew Crimson was very ticklish, and having seen a session Strega had with another tickler and then my own session with her, I figured I'd give it a go. I knew Strega was a level 11/10, so I suggested she tickle Crimson while I worshiped her (Strega's) feet. Strega was new to tickling, but soon had Crimson giggling like a school girl.

It was pretty hot watching this go down. However, I was ready to do a bit of worshiping. Crimson was sitting on the bed with feet outstretched, Strega was on her knees and tickling away. Crimson, had a high threshold and could keep from pulling away even when laughing her head off. I proceeded to lick Strega's upturned soles and she folded instantly.

My tongue tickled Strega something fierce. She uncontrollably laughed and now Crimson started laughing at her. The tickling ceased because Strega was to sensitive and distracted to continue. You could hear her muffled pleads for a break. At this point, I was touching various parts of her feet and toes with the tip of my tongue.

I allowed her to rest, and had her and Crimson switch places. I immediately went after Crimson's feet. She roared with laughter, but was able to barely tickle Strega's feet. Poor Strega was in stitches. She had to ask for a number of breaks, which were all granted. Her make-up was smearing from the laughter tears. Meanwhile, was nibbling, sucking, stroking Crimson's feet with great energy. She was probably 9/10 ticklish, so using toys was unnecessary.

After awhile, I decided to have both girls sit on the edge of the bed. At this point, I ended up with an audience. Roxy and Glow showed up as well as the TFP organizer, home owner, and a few others. Seeing as I felt Strega was over her limit, I started rubbing her feet while nibbling and sucking on Crimson's. Crimson had ticklish reactions to what I was doing, but has a high threshold and enjoys the ab workout.

As I rubbed Strega's feet, she jerked from time to time. Especially when I rubbed her soles with my thumb. I am no pro masseur, but I know how to manipulate an area without causing a ticklish reaction. Everything tickled Strega though. I felt bad, because I tickled her hard (with her permission) at regular intervals when I did a one on one session with hear earlier during the party.

Crimson told Strega that her abs were going to be on fire tomorrow. I felt Strega need to break so I treated her to the spectacle of a hard tickle on Crimson. She could maintain position and started rolling on the tight bed space she occupied. I ended it early, because I knew I had one more session left that I wanted to get in. Roxy had to leave, but waited to give me one last opportunity for the night. I saw Glow as well, and decided I wanted to do them both.

Before that, I went and washed Strega's feet. Crimson got her's washed in the very next session (as the guy wanted to worship her feet anyway and said he'd wash them himself.) Strega's pulse went down and she said she enjoyed the tickling. She appreciated that we allowed her to take brakes because it was very intense for her.

I absolutely loved that night. I spend a lot of money, but it was worth it to me. Crimson's feet have her signature in the title, Strega's are the other - less pale - pair. I didn't take photos at the event as I was not sure it was within the rules - and I rarely take photos in general. I will private session with Crimson in January. I didn't think - to my own detriment - to get Strega's contact info for a private session down the road.

Thanks,

Krs=w_360,h_180,cg_.jpgrs=w_360,h_180,cg.jpg

Damn! Those are some kick-ass events you have going on there in Texas.

Hello Hockey,

The events are held in Austin TX, currently at a private residence (at least the first two were). Next one is 2/24. Trying to figure out what my budget will be for it.

Thanks,

K

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back