• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1-900- Tickle Chat

CapturedDoll

Verified
Has anyone ever heard of an actual old school phone chat where it's for tickle chat? Or, ever tried to create one?

(This is NOT pay per minute I'm talking about. Or for calling Sex phone operators.)

I've been in the chat room a lot lately. And yesterday I was thinking about how great it would be to create one. Just like the chat room but just for your ears lol. And to keep it free like the one I use to use (It was a plain party chat line) would be great. But how?

YES YES I know everyone Skypes and the like. Apps etc. But, I think a lot of us would enjoy this more than those. Especially people around my age.

The one I use to use had 12 seperate rooms. None were private. And you could mute yourself and just listen in. Now... one too many people knew about and was over run by people playing music etc. It's still around too btw which I find amazing. But, I think if I COULD make one, and just kept the number here... there would be less of that. MUCH less. And depending on how much it would cost, I might have to crowdfund it. This is just a hypothetical idea for now.

Tickle Party Chat Line! I want one!! :)

I guess I would have to pay essentially for like... 6-12 different phone numbers? Idk... I contemplated this many times over the years but I was wondering if I could get some more insight on this.

I like the spirit of your idea because I love voices and tone adds a lot. When were these phone chat rooms?

I like the spirit of your idea because I love voices and tone adds a lot. When were these phone chat rooms?

YES!!! Exactly- you understand. Plus ya know... tickle talk itself. *^_^*

I'm going to try and find the number I used for a while for comparison. May take a couple days but I'll post it so you see (hear) the kind of setup I'm thinking of. The chats started in the 80's all the way to I believe the early 00's. Some are still in existence in various cities. But thats mostly just under dating for singles. The one I used as far I know was the only one left. If I can't find it I'll break it down as best as I can.

You may do better to have a 'members only' chat room where you can charge a flat rate per month. The 1-900 craze died out about 15 years ago

You may do better to have a 'members only' chat room where you can charge a flat rate per month. The 1-900 craze died out about 15 years ago

I know that. Can't it make a comeback? :) At least, for here?

You may be right but I doubt anyone would pay for this. Which is why I'm thinking of how I could keep it free. If not... well... you may be right.

YES!!! Exactly- you understand. Plus ya know... tickle talk itself. *^_^*

I'm going to try and find the number I used for a while for comparison. May take a couple days but I'll post it so you see (hear) the kind of setup I'm thinking of. The chats started in the 80's all the way to I believe the early 00's. Some are still in existence in various cities. But thats mostly just under dating for singles. The one I used as far I know was the only one left. If I can't find it I'll break it down as best as I can.

I may still not be understanding what can’t be achieved with apps like Skype, though. So yeah I’d like to see. :)

I may still not be understanding what can’t be achieved with apps like Skype, though. So yeah I’d like to see. :)

With this people who want to stay anonymous, can stay anonymos. If they just want to listen say.

See, it would be JUST LIKE the chat room... but on the phone. :) Just trying to back a little of the old school. :)

For myself, I'm not allowed to Skype... so this would be a fair alternative for me. I can chime in or not when I feel like. Just like here.

it would be amazing, but i think there are some app's that are free and can be used without installing anything like "discord" and there you can have several voice chatrooms

She might also be getting at the idea that not everyone (although maybe most now) has a smartphone/iphone/whateverthehelltheyarephone. I know I don't, just a good old land line. So for shmugs like me, an app wouldn't be very useful. Just an observation.

it would be amazing, but i think there are some app's that are free and can be used without installing anything like "discord" and there you can have several voice chatrooms

I'm not sure what Dischord it. If you could tell me more and what those apps are called I will look into them. :)

She might also be getting at the idea that not everyone (although maybe most now) has a smartphone/iphone/whateverthehelltheyarephone. I know I don't, just a good old land line. So for shmugs like me, an app wouldn't be very useful. Just an observation.

Exactly! Thats ONE reason.

Idk.... these days I'm just becoming disillusioned with where the internet is headed. And I've wanted to be able to call a Tickle Party Chat line most of my life. Just trying to make my dreams come true here. lol (As silly or as old school as they may be..)

But yeah. What rdhd said is so true for so many.

I love this idea!! I don't know how many would/could afford to pay monthly for it (it's hard to ensure paying subscribers when you can't guarantee there will be a "willing partner" for them to talk to - there are a lot more guys than gals on here and I imagine there might be some disappointed fellows LOL). BUT...the concept itself is something I could see donating to in a crowd funding sense, to get the interface started, domain set-up and other necessary expenses. It would be like a social club chipping in to rent a lounge or something, where they can come and meet people at their leisure for free, but they aren't going into it with the expectation of guaranteed 1-900 type action (because you'll never be able to promise that.) I think it could work!

I'm not sure what Dischord it. If you could tell me more and what those apps are called I will look into them. :)

It's free for everyone, i will just make one in a few days and make a post out of it, and i will tell it here as well! ^^

I love this idea!! I don't know how many would/could afford to pay monthly for it (it's hard to ensure paying subscribers when you can't guarantee there will be a "willing partner" for them to talk to - there are a lot more guys than gals on here and I imagine there might be some disappointed fellows LOL). BUT...the concept itself is something I could see donating to in a crowd funding sense, to get the interface started, domain set-up and other necessary expenses. It would be like a social club chipping in to rent a lounge or something, where they can come and meet people at their leisure for free, but they aren't going into it with the expectation of guaranteed 1-900 type action (because you'll never be able to promise that.) I think it could work!

YAY!!! :) I'm so happy you understand and love it. XD And that you would indeed pitch in. That fills me with relief that SOMEONE would. :)

Yeah the male to female ration would probably be low. But at least it would be harder for people to Catfish people. Its not easy to fake a womans voice. So in that sense men woulden't have to question if they're talking to a woman. (Not so constantly anyway.)

YAY!!! :) I'm so happy you understand and love it. XD And that you would indeed pitch in. That fills me with relief that SOMEONE would. :)

Yeah the male to female ration would probably be low. But at least it would be harder for people to Catfish people. Its not easy to fake a womans voice. So in that sense men woulden't have to question if they're talking to a woman. (Not so constantly anyway.)

Good point - I've been in other text-only chat rooms where you could tell there was a lot of that going on (catfishing)...as soon as I said I was female, there was a barrage of skill-testing questions (including one I got wrong - they asked me what size of pantyhose I wear - I'm sorry but where I come from, it only ever comes in regular or plus-size [AKA "queen-size"]...apparently that was the wrong answer and I couldn't possibly have a vagina, so that person refused to talk to me LOL). I think it was worse because I like both genders...the guys were afraid I was one of their buddies and the other women just assumed I was a man trying to trick them. God knows I've been BS'd online more times than I could count, so I get it. But I would have liked to just say "hello" into a mic so they could feel comfortable knowing they weren't being screwed with.

Good point - I've been in other text-only chat rooms where you could tell there was a lot of that going on (catfishing)...as soon as I said I was female, there was a barrage of skill-testing questions (including one I got wrong - they asked me what size of pantyhose I wear - I'm sorry but where I come from, it only ever comes in regular or plus-size [AKA "queen-size"]...apparently that was the wrong answer and I couldn't possibly have a vagina, so that person refused to talk to me LOL). I think it was worse because I like both genders...the guys were afraid I was one of their buddies and the other women just assumed I was a man trying to trick them. God knows I've been BS'd online more times than I could count, so I get it. But I would have liked to just say "hello" into a mic so they could feel comfortable knowing they weren't being screwed with.

I am sorry for you, but at the same time I cannot help finding this hilarious. There is something absurdly funny, almost Kafkaian, in the idea of a woman trying so hard to prove to a bunch of judgmental men that she is indeed a woman. :laughhard:

We shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. When someone says they're a woman or a man, I just go with it. This is the Internet for chrissakes, NOT real life. What right do we have to ask these kind of things, and more importantly, what do we care?

That being said, I fail to understand the point of catfishing. I just flat out don't get why I would pretend to be a woman, going through so much trouble to appear like one (it's harder than one might think) and more importantly having hairy American dudes lusting over me :eek: while the wonderful ladies would fail to notice me. Honestly, I just don't understand. Although I can understand the reverse: some ladies masquerade as men to try and avoid "the heat".

Your anecdote reminded me of something that happened here a few years ago. There's a guy here who was falsely believed to be a beautiful lesbian, so he got tons of attention from the lez crowd. Apparently it was a joke by another guy, which somehow grew out of proportion, and before you know it he was hit on by many lusty gals who would quickly turn *very* angry when he would candidly tell them that they had the wrong person. Nothing ticks off lesbians more than male catfishes apparently, but in this case it wasn't his fault. I remember seeing his posts claiming I AM NOT A LESBIAN back in the day :blaugh:

EDIT: Also voice is not everything. The guy from Frenchtickling sounds like a woman and yet he is probably the hairiest dude in the business :D

Last edited:
I found the one I use to use! (IF it truly is... VERY simliliar...) But, now there ia a whoooooole bunch of numbers. (Very cool.) And there is a number in the list titled "Feet And Greet".

Site: http://www.talkee.com/all-chat-line-numbers

Feet & Greet: (712) 432-2048

Though it has changed DEFINETLY... I remembered I had to press 7 but the commands won't tell you that upfront for some reason. (They must have forgot... IDK.) Once you get past the first 2 women - you HAVE to press 7. Then you have to listen to the commands. Now I can BARELY understand what the man is saying... which is a real shame. I don't know if this place would work for the long run. But... I'll be calling it back to see if I can understand how to get around easily. THAT is going to take some time. This guy is a serious smoker or something.

Anyway... try it out. Just so you can start to understand how it works. I'll be looking around just to make sure there's not something better out there available. I KNEW I could find one still! XD

Maybe soon I'll kick off a party chat evening. Once we learn it I doubt we'd have to listen to Mr. puff puff much. See what you think in the mean time. :) (It IS a bit frustrating so... don't blame the messenger. I'll be searching for another one like I said. Just to be sure there's not something else I haven't come across yet.)

Last edited:
I am sorry for you, but at the same time I cannot help finding this hilarious. There is something absurdly funny, almost Kafkaian, in the idea of a woman trying so hard to prove to a bunch of judgmental men that she is indeed a woman. :laughhard:

We shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. When someone says they're a woman or a man, I just go with it. This is the Internet for chrissakes, NOT real life. What right do we have to ask these kind of things, and more importantly, what do we care?

That being said, I fail to understand the point of catfishing. I just flat out don't get why I would pretend to be a woman, going through so much trouble to appear like one (it's harder than one might think) and more importantly having hairy American dudes lusting over me :eek: while the wonderful ladies would fail to notice me. Honestly, I just don't understand. Although I can understand the reverse: some ladies masquerade as men to try and avoid "the heat".

Your anecdote reminded me of something that happened here a few years ago. There's a guy here who was falsely believed to be a beautiful lesbian, so he got tons of attention from the lez crowd. Apparently it was a joke by another guy, which somehow grew out of proportion, and before you know it he was hit on by many lusty gals who would quickly turn *very* angry when he would candidly tell them that they had the wrong person. Nothing ticks off lesbians more than male catfishes apparently, but in this case it wasn't his fault. I remember seeing his posts claiming I AM NOT A LESBIAN back in the day :blaugh:

EDIT: Also voice is not everything. The guy from Frenchtickling sounds like a woman and yet he is probably the hairiest dude in the business :D

LOL Seriously almost everything about this response made me laugh.

Also I can see why lesbians got mad at male catfishing (not that anyone would like it)...it's hard to find a female 'lee or 'ler at all, let alone one that prefers women...they probably got their hopes up only to be disappointed yet again LOL. Anyway I'm glad you could laugh at my silly situation, it was funny for me too, albeit a little frustrating lol.

LOL Seriously almost everything about this response made me laugh.

Also I can see why lesbians got mad at male catfishing (not that anyone would like it)...it's hard to find a female 'lee or 'ler at all, let alone one that prefers women...they probably got their hopes up only to be disappointed yet again LOL. Anyway I'm glad you could laugh at my silly situation, it was funny for me too, albeit a little frustrating lol.

It's only fair, because your post got me laughing first ;). You also make a valid point: I had never given a though about how harder it must be for the lez to find a good partner here. I can imagine the disappointment, although once again, it was not even that guy's fault.

I actually love the idea of a tickle phone chat room. The hardest part, however, would be organizing it. I checked out the number that Doll gave, and it's pretty much abandoned. There were 30 empty rooms, haha. We probably wouldnt need to make a private one, so we could just pick a room and have people meet there. Does that make sense?

I actually love the idea of a tickle phone chat room. The hardest part, however, would be organizing it. I checked out the number that Doll gave, and it's pretty much abandoned. There were 30 empty rooms, haha. We probably wouldnt need to make a private one, so we could just pick a room and have people meet there. Does that make sense?

Yes and that would work. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back