• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Bizarre

This was strange! It reminds me of the scene in Hoosiers when one of the players fouls out and the coach (Gene Hackman) doesn't allow the substitution and plays the rest of the game with four players. That Bama closed one time within three points and lost by only five after playing nearly 10 minutes with only three players, give those players credit!

I place PART of the blame the players that walked out onto the court during the altercation. There has been a rule in the books for a few years that players are not to leave the bench or face being kicked out of the game. That it happened to the entire bench was truly mind-boggling.

That being said, in my opinion, the bigger problem is that there is not enough space between the bench and the court or for that matter between the stands and the bench. The players stand in front of the bench, take one step forward and they are on the court!

Barbershopman

This was strange! It reminds me of the scene in Hoosiers when one of the players fouls out and the coach (Gene Hackman) doesn't allow the substitution and plays the rest of the game with four players. That Bama closed one time within three points and lost by only five after playing nearly 10 minutes with only three players, give those players credit!

I place PART of the blame the players that walked out onto the court during the altercation. There has been a rule in the books for a few years that players are not to leave the bench or face being kicked out of the game. That it happened to the entire bench was truly mind-boggling.

That being said, in my opinion, the bigger problem is that there is not enough space between the bench and the court or for that matter between the stands and the bench. The players stand in front of the bench, take one step forward and they are on the court!

Barbershopman

Hoosiers! A classic film, that nonetheless has a few out of sequence scenes. I can't really rationalize the film but it still holds up.

As far as the fight goes, yeah I guess the players shouldn't have left the bench, the rule is well established by this point. Maybe it was an adrenaline thing or whatever. However you dice it up, it was fucking weird and entertaining lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back