• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!! DANGER!!

Barbershopman

TMF Master
My beloved Chiefs have frittered away a three game lead in the AFC West down to a single game. They are in danger of losing the lead to the Chargers.

This is unfathomable that a team that started 5-0 have lost five of the last six and sit at 6-5. The Chargers are on a roll after starting 0-4 now sits at 5-6 a game back, Oakland also sits a game back at 5-6.

The problem with the Chiefs- An anemic offense that has been on life support since the game against Oakland in mid October. Since the 5-0 start in which the Chiefs committed only one turnover (on the first play from scrimmage of the season) has now thrown five interceptions in the past six games. The running game that was so effective at the start of the season is non-existent. The dynamic offense that took shots down the field has lost its mojo and have not moved the ball with any consistency grinding to a halt in many drives (today at halftime of a game that we lost against Buffalo, we had 18 total yards and one, ONE first down). We went three and out on four consecutive drives!! Buffalo was coming off a two game stretch having given up 101 points!!!

Rodney Harrison was right last week: he said the Chiefs have lost the big play offense that defined them in their first five games and have no identity, especially on offense. They are a team in the middle of the ocean in a canoe without a paddle.

If this identity crisis continues too much longer, the team that started the season 5-0 won't make the playoffs and will be labelled an absolute bust!!

Barbershopman

This is a team in total meltdown mode and it may be too late to right the ship this year. I'm old enough to remember the Hank Stram days. Since then many coaches and players have come and gone but to borrow a line from Led Zeppelin the song remains the same. If I believed in such things I might think this franchise is cursed, doomed to forever remain on the fringe of greatness.

The Chiefs season turned for the worse against Pittsburgh, when the Steelers exposed them. Since that clusterfuck, everyone in football has figured out how to beat the Chiefs, including two godawful teams in a row, NYG and Buffalo. They reached rock bottom at MetLife Stadium when they only put up 9 points, only to lose in OT, and make ANOTHER trip there to play the Jets, who are better than their co-tenants.

This is nothing new. Kansas City either lays a dozen eggs in a winnable playoff game, like last year, or come unraveled during a season when they were expected to do well. The Hunts seem okay with it. As long as they fill Camarohead, they make money. The fans get hosed and, parking rates go up.

I noticed that they were hell-bent on bringing the Super Bowl to KC, rather than make the moves to build a Super Bowl champion.

The Royals, on the other hand, won two pennants and a World Series title. I was hoping that it would rub off on the Hunt family.

I think KC's season was week 1. In hindsight, I wonder if the Pats didn't throw that game just to squash the 'undefeated' nonsense media distraction before it ever began. The season is still wide open for a lot of teams. Some teams you thought were completely out of the picture a week or two ago are now in the playoff hunt.

I lost a lot of interest in the NFL after last year's obviously fixed (imo) superbowl. The anthem kneeling controversy pushed me further away. I haven't really followed it closely as I did years gone by.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back