• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Babysitter Part 2 - A F/M and FF/M Tickling Story

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
This is an updated and revised version of an older story

-- Continued from The Babysitter Part 1... a few weeks later --

The doorbell rang as Shawn's mother asked him to go and answer it. He went downstairs, greeted Mrs. Morris and invited her inside. 'Oh, hello Rachel, we're about to have lunch. Would you like to join us', Shawn's mother said. Mrs. Morris shook her head, saying she didn't have time, and just wanted to drop by long enough to hand them the plane ticket to Las Vegas. Shawn's mother thanked her, and walked her to the door, as Shawn could see Amanda sitting in the drivers' seat. She waved and winked at Shawn, as her mother got in the passenger door, and drove off.

'Shawn', his mother said, 'Your father and I are going to Las Vegas in a few days with Mrs. Morris and her sister, and we will be gone for the entire week, and Amanda will be staying here and she can sleep in the guest room. We expect you to behave like a perfect gentleman, while we are gone'. Shawn rolled his eyes and said, 'I know mom, we've had 'the talk' before'. Shawn planned to get his revenge on Amanda. He was not quite sure how he would go about it, but he had a few days to think it over. The days came and went and Shawn thought of the perfect plan. He found a small vial of ether that he would use to knock out Amanda, tie her up and tickle her senseless. Talk about poetic justice, Shawn thought to himself.

It was the night before the trip and Shawn helped his mother and father pack. His father found the vial of ether and Shawn's heart sank, as he picked up the vial to examine it. 'Shawn' his father asked, 'Do you know anything about this'? Shawn nervously replied, 'No, sir'. Shawn was sweating bullets as his father studied his expression and then looked at the bottle and said simply said 'Hmmm. Wonder where it came from'? Shawn's mother replied, 'Jason, don't worry about it, and help me finish packing'. Shawn's father handed the vial of ether to him and instructed him to dispose of it.

Shawn walked into the kitchen and acted like he was putting the vial into the waste-basket, and went to his room and put it under the bed. 'Close call', Shawn thought to himself. He had already formulated the perfect plan for revenge. He would wait until Amanda was asleep, knock her out with the ether, and then tie her up and once she was awake, it would be tickle-torture city. Shawn was very proud of his stroke of genius. He heard his mother coming up the stairs and Shawn grabbed a book, pretending to read as his mother came in.

'Shawn, it's one o'clock in the morning, you need to get some sleep, sweetie'. Shawn put the book away and went to sleep and it seemed like he just closed his eyes when the door-bell rang, and Shawn got dressed and ran downstairs. Shawn's father said 'Hey sport, help us carry the bags to the van'. Shawn help his father carry the bags to the waiting taxi-van. 'Dad', Shawn asked, 'Do you think you can place a bet for me'? He handed his father a $10 and his father replied 'No problem, sport. I will place this on the roulette wheel and we'll see what happens'. Shawn asked, 'Dad, am I still grounded'? His father replied, 'Shawn, we have talked about this, remember'? Shawn nodded and said 'But I have not gotten into any trouble or anything and even Amanda said so'. Shawn's father asked Mrs. Morris 'Hey Rachel, where is Amanda at, anyway'?

Mrs. Morris replied, 'She dropped me off. She had a personal errand to run and will be here in a few hours'. Shawn thought to himself 'Perfect, a few hours is all I need'. Shawn's father turned to him and said 'Shawn, when I said you were grounded, I meant it. You have only one more week to go'. They all got in the van and left for the airport as Shawn went to his father's workshop and found several pieces of rope, which he stashed away in his closet.

Amanda parked her car and came inside and went up to Shawn's room. Shawn nearly fainted when he saw her. She was wearing cut-off jeans, no shoes, and a sleeve-less shirt. Amanda playfully punched Shawn in the arm and said 'Whatcha doing, loser'? Amanda said 'Where is that vial of ether'? Shawn looked puzzled and said, 'What are you talking about'? Amanda said 'The vial of ether your father found. I know it was yours, now where is it'? Shawn was nervous and said 'I don't know what you're talking about'. Amanda giggled and said 'Come on, this is me you're talking to. Your father said he told you to throw it away, but knowing you and your sick mind, you kept it'. Shawn simply replied 'Well I don't know what you're talking about, but if my father said it was in the trash-can, why don't you look in there'.

Amanda displayed her long fingernails and said 'Do we really have to go thru this again, Shawn? I thought you would have learned your lesson, by now'. Shawn insisted that he didn't have it, and Amanda just shrugged and said 'Whatever, if you want to play hard-ball, we can do that. I will give you to the count of 10, to fork it over, or you know what will come next'.

'One'

'Two'

'Three'

'Four'

'I'm not kidding, Shawn'

'Five'

'Six'

'Seven'

'I really mean it, Shawn. Fork it over'

'Eight'

'Nine'

'Ok this is your last chance, buddy'

'10'

'Ok, you can't say you didn't have this coming', she teased as she lunged for Shawn, knocking him to the floor, slid her hands under his shirt, and mercilessly raked her fingers up and down his sides, as Shawn bucks wildly, trying to get away, but Amanda takes her free hand and securely wraps them around his legs, rendering him motionless as Shawn shrieked in laughter 'HA HA HA HA HA HA'. He tried to throw her off, but it was to no avail, and she kept digging her fingers into his sides and ribs.

'This will keep going on for as long as you want. Just tell me where it is, and I'll stop', Amanda said. She waited for a few seconds, as Shawn tried to catch his breath, but when he didn't respond, she shook her head and said 'Ok, have it your way' and proceeded to tickle him even harder, and Shawn tried with every piece of strength he had to break free, but Amanda would not budge, nor stop the onslaught of the tickling. 'HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA.... OK...HAHA HAHA... it's under my bed', Shawn finally admitted.

Amanda finally stopped the tickling, put refused to release her grip as he stooped down, reached under the bed and pulled out a small vial, and with a scowl handed it to Amanda, who said 'Thank you', as she placed it in her purse, and left the room. Well as far as Shawn was concerned this was just a minor setback. She may have won the battle, but the war was just getting started. Shawn quietly followed her downstairs and she placed the purse on the ground, and plopped down on Shawn's dad's recliner, and flipped the TV on.

Shawn decided to play it cool, and wait until later to activate his plan. He sat down next to her, in his mother's chair and they spent the afternoon watching old sitcoms and movies. She got off the chair, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and went to take a shower, and left her purse on the floor... in plain sight. Shawn thought this was strange, as Amanda was not usually a careless person, and was very street-smart. It was not like her to leave her purse...much less 'the weapon' where he could get to it. Perhaps... just perhaps she wanted him to get it. Or maybe it was an elaborate trap. Shawn decided to buy his time, and act like he didn't notice.

About 15 minutes passed, and Amanda emerges from the shower, wearing just a towel. Shawn's heart just about skipped a beat, as she walked past him, reaches for the phone and orders Chinese food for the two of them. 'Shawn, I'm going to get dressed. In my purse there is a $20. Use that when the delivery-guy comes and tell him he can keep what change is left over.

Shawn waited for Amanda to leave, and thought 'Well it's obvious that she wants me to find it, so why disappoint her'. Shawn got the $20 and also put the vial in his pocket and about 30 minutes the doorbell rang and Shawn paid for the food and told them to keep the change, and he and Amanda ate and Amanda did not say anything about the missing vial, and Shawn did not know how to read into that. It was about 9 o'clock and Amanda said that she was going to bed and would see Shawn in the morning.

Shawn thought this could be a trap, and decided to wait an hour or so, before kicking the 2cd part of his plan into action. He quietly went to the closet to get the rope, but found it was missing. Shawn was about to leave, but before he could turn around, he felt somebody grab his arms, forcing him to the ground. He looked up and saw Amanda with an sinister look in her eyes, as she held out the rope and said 'Looking for something, are we'?

She twisted his hand, until the vial of ether fell from his hands, and she laughed and said 'I knew you couldn't resist. I knew something was cooking in that dirty little mind of yours. Well, you know what comes next, right'? Shawn tried to get up, but Amanda was too strong, and quickly bound his feet together and carried him to the bed, as Shawn cringed knowing full well what was about to take place.

About that time, there was a noise downstairs and a voice said 'Hello'. Amanda shouted downstairs 'Yeah, we're up here'. A few moments later, footsteps could be heard making their way up the stairs. Shawn's ex-girlfriend Tiffany appeared, wearing a half-shirt that displayed her tummy and jeans. She held Shawn down as Amanda quickly undressed him totally naked, as they applied the cuffs and made sure he was secure.

'I thought I could use some help, Shawn. Hope you don't mind', Amanda said laughing. 'You know', Tiffany stated, 'When you broke up with me a month ago, you didn't even have the guts to tell me face-to-face. I had to hear about it from Veronica. So, when Amanda asked me if I would help her tickle the shit out of you... well, I knew I couldn't pass this up for all the money in the world'.

'Shawn it appears that you have been a very bad boy. And we know what happens to bad boys, don't we', Amanda taunted. 'They get another chance', Shawn replied as Tiffany chuckled and said 'Yeah right', as she dug her fingers into his soles, using her tongue to work between the toes, as Amanda feverishly worked over his legs, and under his knees, which drove Shawn completely nuts.

'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA'

Shawn pled with them to stop, but they wouldn't hear of it, as Amanda started to tickle his inner thighs, and Tiffany went to work on his ribs and tummy. Shawn fought against the restraints for all he was worth, but they would not give. 'I don't know where you think you're going, but we don't think you're going anywhere, anytime soon', Amanda teased as the girls continued to work Shawn over, and all he can do is just laugh.

'HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA'

Tiffany whispered something in Amanda's ear, as she grin and nodded. Shawn wondered what they were discussing, but he didn't have to wonder long as it became clear, as Tiffany started to tickle his rock-hard cock, using her long fingernails to trace around his balls, as Shawn shuddered and exploded with laughter, as Amanda continued to work on his entire body, tickling from toes to underarms, as Shawn was desperate and begged for them to stop.

'I'll tell your mom', Shawn threatened, between howls of laughter. 'I don't think you are in any position to make idle threats', she retorted as the tickling continued, harder than before. Finally the tickling subsided as Shawn just laid there sweating profusely and trying to catch his breath. 'Have you learned your lesson, you dirty boy' Amanda asked and Shawn promised that he has.

'Ok, I guess I can believe that', Amanda replied. She was reaching to release him, but was stopped by Tiffany who whispered something into her ear. Shawn cringed, wondering what they could be cooking up. Tiffany left the room and a few seconds, returned with some baby-oil. She opened it, took some oil and and rubbed her hands, as Amanda did the same. She set the bottle by the bed, as Amanda and Tiffany stared to stroke his cock.

Amanda started to kiss him, as did Tiffany as they were stroking his member, and Shawn came like a volcano. Tiffany got a wet cloth and wiped him down, as they removed his restraints. Shawn was still a little light-headed and just laid there, as Tiffany turned to leave. 'Where are you going, the fun is just starting' Amanda said as she stripped down to her underwear and climbed into the bed, next to Shawn and Tiffany followed suit and........

I'll leave the rest to your imagination

Last edited:
Fantastic story! Pretty cool to see Amanda got him again and band together with Tiffany! :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back