• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasies can come true

Sabumn

Hello!

Here is a little story that I would like to share:

I think tickling is a very funny, extremely sexy, sensual and a playful way to get close to your loved one.
I am quite a lucky guy, since all of my previous girlfriends were ticklish. Although I did not tell them about my fantasies, so just tickled them sometimes for fun.

However, I met a stunningly beautiful and charming woman 1,5 years ago, and I love her from the first sight, and fortunatelly she felt the same vibe at our first meeting, so we are a happy couple from then on. She is 172 cms tall, has a heavenly body, blonde hair paired with glowing skyblue eyes and she has Eu size 38, gorgeous feet with wonderful soft soles. Lets call her: "C" from now.

At the beginning of our relationship I just sometimes poked her sides, and draw my fingers across her soles for some moments. Her reaction was more than sexy. Cute giggles, and a seductive, deep stare, but I didn't mention anything about my fetish at the first times.

As our bond became stronger, I told her that I like to tickle her, I think its quite hot, so I would be very happy if sometimes she would let me to torture her a bit. Her answer was a clear: "Of course, I also think it is hot, moreover, sometimes I like it as well".
So, from that time, we did it a lot of times, and every tickling session (short or longer) were an exceptional memory.

But lets skip the meantime and see the story I wanted to write about:

I had a fantasy, that sometimes it would be fun if I could tickle her with one of my friends, to see her vulnerable feet at someone other's mercy.
I told this idea to C and surprisingly she said "yes, lets do it, it would be fun".

So the other day I Invited my friend, (lets call him "N") and told him about the tickling. He is not a tickler or something like that, but he liked the idea very much, and he said, he is our friend so if its fun for us, its fun for him as well.
On the other hand, I didn't mention to C that the tickling would happen that night, I only told her that N comes over for some drinks and chatting. (I thought it will be fun this way ;) )

So we started with some drinks, and we had some funny conversations, but after 2 hours I invited N outside for a smoke and told him, that we should do it now.

We went back and saw C sitting ont the middle of the bed. We sat next to her, different sides. I grabbed her right foot, N grabbed her left, and I turned to her and smiled: "You know whats happening right now, dont you?". But in the meantime she started to laugh very loud as N tickled her soft soles around the heel, as he only pulled her socks until that. Anyway, she smiled back as N gave her a break after 5 secs, so we knew that we could start the fun.

We slowly pulled her socks off, It was a struggle for her, because she is so ticklish, that the lightest touch is enough to drive her crazy, if she is in the right mood.
Then the fun began. First, I just watched as N had his way with her sole. Surprisingly he was very good at it. First, he just lightly use his fingertips all around C's sole, and she started to jiggle, so I did the same. After a while We started to tickle her between her toes.
She went crazy.

-"Guys, give me a break, pleeeaase!"
-"But it was only 1 minute, my dear"
-"Please, haha, just some seconds, then you can continue"

So, we wait a bit, but after the pause, We started the real tickling for like 6-7 minutes.

She laughed uncontrollably as we tickled her heels, middle soles, then we used our fingers on her most sensitive area, the balls of her feet.
She couldn't do much as we held her feet, just struggling, sweating, laughing, jiggling.

The whole situation was extremely hot. So we decided to let it happen sometime again. And she also said, next time we can tie her down (as I do it usually), , so we can tickle her better everywhere as we do not have to hold her down. ;)

I attach some photos of her ticklish soles:)

Have a nice day!

Attachments

• pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,089
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 1,104
A great story! It sounds like you had a lot of fun! She has beautiful feet, as well! :)

Fantastic story and stunning feet! The best thing is you have a special lady. Love her to pieces!

That's awesome that she enjoys tickling and you can play and have a lot of fun. Its incredible when its mutually enjoyed.

great story, she is a real sport. and to let you tie her up next time, a real dream cum true!! Her feet are very pretty....thanks for sharing...

Awesome story dude. She sounds incredible, and her feet are perfect. Most women I've dated recently hate being tickled, so consider yourself lucky. Just out of curiosity what celebrity would you say she resembles?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back