• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tinder Date

Believe me, its not that Idon’t want to. Apparently I just come off as intense and I overwhelmed the poor guy.

I would have thought that precisely being overhelmed was kinda the point there? But it's true that Tinder encounters rarely lead to relationships. This guy just doesn't know what he said no to, and you had a wonderful experience nonetheless ;) Plus, your writing, from a stylistic point of view, is very good!

Awwwh. That's a total bummer. :(

You all are so incredibly kind! What a lovely boost to my writing ego :flex:

Unfortunately, I probably won't see him again. Onto the next! I'll be sure to keep writing if anything else happens :sing:

Believe me, its not that Idon’t want to. Apparently I just come off as intense and I overwhelmed the poor guy.

What?! This guy clearly has a love of feet and tickling, he finds a cutie who likes being tickled and he just blows you off? Thats his loss. I know theres plenty of us who wish we were as lucky as him. You'll make someone very happy I'm sure.

Jeez, he brought up the tickling thing, then was overwhelmed when you followed through with him?! I wish someone would similarly overwhelm me (or try to).

Nonono, I overwhelmed him with my advances via text and Facebook afterwards. I'm an intense person. When I like something I go for it. lol.

Excellent true story! You know, if you back away for a bit, and let the fbook / text messaging dust settle, he'll more than likely return, even if for nothing else but just a "play partner". Which I'm guessing would be OK with you as well? Not a bad consolation prize. :)

Why can't I find women like this on tinder in FL?!! 😭😭

I really do like your writing style. I hope you can either reconnect with this guy or find yourself another one to continue writing such fantastic stories. Would enjoy matching intensities with you sometime.

Nonono, I overwhelmed him with my advances via text and Facebook afterwards. I'm an intense person. When I like something I go for it. lol.

Well feel free to overwhelm me with texts and Facebook posts lol.
Cougar devoured the lamb huh ;)

Sounds far to good to be true :veryhappy (he says jealously). Awesome story and really happy for you. Let's hope encounter and story no 2 is even hotter. :D

This was a beautifully written story! So glad you had a really great chance encounter! You really walked away with a W on that one

Hey, even if you'd only hit the jackpot for that one evening, that's one more than a lot of people can claim. Good on ya for taking the chance, and reaping the rewards!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back