• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have cancer.

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
Wednesday of last week, I decided to check into the local hospital. They discovered cancer in my stomach. Whwn they were checking my stomach, they found an ulcer in my small intestine a few days ago.

Tomorrow, I will be getting a colonoscopy. Later today, they will be giving my bones a scan to see if any cancer has spread to the bones.

I hate that for you. I don't know what else to say but, I WILL be praying for you. My mother had stomach cancer too. Just make sure that they get it early so, that you wont have to have too much of it cut away. If there's anything that you want to ask me about stomach cancer post operations just send me a PM. I'm no expert but, I took care of my mother after her operation so, I do know a little bit of stuff. Again, I'm sorry that this has happened to you.

Aw shit. I feel devastated right now. All my thoughts and prayers go to you; I hope you'll defeat this motherfucker~

I'm so sorry about your cancer, Zod.

I wish you all the best in fighting and hopefully beating the cancer.

My thoughts and prayers are with you , my friend.

You have all our support Zod dude. We're there for you. (hugs)

Oh, man...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I realize it's easy to say but try to keep your chin up, old friend.

R

Perhaps they have caught it early enough to be treated. No time for negative waves.

Oh no. I hope you recover quickly and get back to having a happy and normal life

Wednesday of last week, I decided to check into the local hospital. They discovered cancer in my stomach. Whwn they were checking my stomach, they found an ulcer in my small intestine a few days ago.

Tomorrow, I will be getting a colonoscopy. Later today, they will be giving my bones a scan to see if any cancer has spread to the bones.

My God, I'm very sorry. I know you've had multiple health issues this year. I wish there was something I could do other than express my concern and pray for you.

Damn Zod, you can't catch a break! Best wishes, may they be able to cure the stomach cancer, and we pray nothing has gone to your bones.

So very sorry to hear this, my friend. That really stinks.
I hope it is early enough so that you can be beat it.
You will be in my prayers.

I'd like to echo the sentiments of the others. Scientists are aggressively pursuing research leads all the time.
Keep fighting.

Sorry to hear this Zod. Try to keep positive, as hard as that might be. Being positive can have surprising health benefits.

Sorry to hear that you have cancer. I am glad to hear that you are finally getting treatment.

Sorry too hear that my friend. Hope you get well soon. After all, who'll show us all the cool tank models?

I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I wish you the best with treatment and recovery.

Best wishes, strength and prayers to you, my friend! That sucks, but we're all with you :)

It's been a while, Gen Zod... This news came to me as a sad surprise. Carry on and be brave. Will pray for you.

I'm sorry this is something that you have to go through. I'm wishing for you the best with treatment and a complete recovery.

I am so sorry to hear this General Zod. I been praying so hard that it was something minor. I hope they caught it in a very early stage so its treatable. Again if you need to talk you have my email. Hang in there my good friend. :wub: :twohugs:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back