• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have cancer.

Really sorry to hear about this man, but we're all pulling for you and hoping for the best.

Thank you everyone. I was discharged from the hospital last night
In a little over a week, I go to the cancer center for treatment options. I have cancer in the colon, liver and stomach. How bad it is, I do not know yet.

So sorry to hear that you have cancer. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you will be able to beat this.

In a little over a week, I go to the cancer center for treatment options. I have cancer in the colon, liver and stomach. How bad it is, I do not know yet.

I hope your hospital gave you some leads as to the many support resources that are likely available in your community, starting with the American Cancer Society; if not, surely your cancer center should be able to provide you with more information. Such resources and services, many of them offered in-home, were very helpful to my wife and me after she was diagnosed and during her day-to-day battle with the disease; indeed, neither of us had had any idea of what kinds of support and how much of it was out there until she was stricken. Best of luck to you.

I am so sorry, Zod. I hope your treatments are successful.

You're in my thoughts Zod. Just try to stay relaxed as much as possible.

I am so sorry to read this. I was afraid the news might be bad after I saw your other thread. My hopes for the best, and that your time in the medical system is as smooth as possible.

Was lurking a bit today to try and keep my mind distracted by the death of my cherished cat the Saturday after thanksgiving...

Anyway so sorry to read this my old friend...let me say here and now that thinking positively will help improve your immune system to fight this cancer...remember you are Zod the great anti super villain who is never defeated.

Hang in there Zod. There might be treatment options that can help you beat this! We're with you. (hugs)

Hang in there. Please keep all of us posted. I wish you the absolute best in dealing with this situation.

This is terrible to hear General but stay strong because it can be beaten. Do your research and be open to alternative treatments. I have as white board in my apartment that I use to jot down notes, ideas, or quotes that I come across. There is currently a quote on there that states '' Health is found in nature''. That ties in to the be open to alternative treatment idea. Be a student and beat this thing! :)

Really sorry to see this and wishing you the very best in fighting and beating this Cancer.

A close friend of mine beat testicular cancer a few years ago and although every case and every person is different, in all cases there is time and treatment and you've got to take advantage of both and push to come out the other side.

Have faith in the medical system. Surround yourself with family/friends. Wherever possible, keep on doing all the things you enjoy and everything you would normally do. Throughout any treatment you undergo, keep thinking positive, keep finding things to do that interest/distract you. Cancer can bloody well do one.

I would like to thank everyone for the positive waves, and prayers. I really believes that helps out a lot. I am starting to feel better..

I would like to hear some positive results from your treatments.

Ugh I can't believe this. I'm so sorry :(

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back