• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is the most ticklish person you have ever met?

megaticklish

Tell me who the most ticklish person you ever met is and give me an example of their ticklishness!

I have a friend who is insanely ticklish and loves it, but sadly, only playfully. She isn't into it as a kink, so no sessions. But she is beautiful, has a pretty smile and has the most adorable laugh. I have tickled her playfully on multiple occasions. If you get your hands anywhere near her sides, she will scream, curl up, and giggle until you pull them away. And that's BEFORE you touch her. I was at a museum with her once and she laid back on a couch with her arms above her head, relaxing. I poked her stomach when she wasn't prepared, and she had an immediate hyper-ticklish reaction with a giggle that still lives in my memory. I would love to convince her that tickle sessions are not a bad thing.

If it's not me? :peace:

A girl from high school who was amazing ticklish, but couldn't make than the occasional poke.

A guy in college who was always a few seconds from wetting himself.

A girl I met after graduation who seemed to genuinely enjoy it but we were just friends.

~ toyou

My friend Kassidy (I have posted a few pics of her) is exceedingly ticklish. I've never tickled her beyond a few seconds, but it doesn't take much to get her going.

Last edited:
A playmate I had a few years ago screamed and nearly broke my cuffs, so she’s in the running- kind of reminded me of Alexis Capri with Skelyrata. However, it might be my friend Leah who actually did break the bondage equipment!

A friend in college...MISSY. she knew of my foot fetish and my tickling fetish and let me "indulge" on her feet quite often. Off the charts ticklish. Feet so ticklish a mere light mini stroke of my fingertip to any part of her foot would send her into mega hysterics! Hilarious making her fall apart in the college café!

Girl I dated for a while. Touching her anywhere (just touching, not tickling) sent her in to spasms. If I stood next to her and placed my hand on her lower back (like you would if you were guiding your date while walking) she would burst in to laughter and squirm away. Actually tickling her--anywhere--made her helpless in seconds and hysterical. And, anything sexual (kissing, stroking, touching, whatever) was very difficult for her to handle. Easily the most ticklish person I've ever met.

My ex-wife was ticklish everywhere, but her pits were her weak spot! And a subsequent girlfriend was pretty ticklish too, but her feet were her weak spot! Tickle them too long and she'd start crying! Yet, she let me tickle them most any time I wanted to. I tied up both of them from time to time.

Its between my current gf and ex gf. Both have unbearably ticklish feet.

I have a list, but I'll just mention one. Co-worker, Silvia is insanely ticklish!!! Her back is the worst. Simply drag an envelope across her back & Silvia just about jumps out of her own skin. I wrote a tickling story involving her. She's also very sexy!!!

I keep saying it and I was going to pass on it but I'll post again.

Two years ago met a preacher girl. She said she was extremely ticklish, but I took it lightly. I met her; hands were ticklish (think of someone tickling your armpits, but that reaction just on the hands). Everywhere was ticklish. Easily twice as ticklish minimum as any girl I'd ever met.

Moral of the story? When all else fails, go with the lord.

I keep saying it and I was going to pass on it but I'll post again.

Two years ago met a preacher girl. She said she was extremely ticklish, but I took it lightly. I met her; hands were ticklish (think of someone tickling your armpits, but that reaction just on the hands). Everywhere was ticklish. Easily twice as ticklish minimum as any girl I'd ever met.

Moral of the story? When all else fails, go with the lord.

Lol, that's the first one for me, so thank you for reposting :blaugh: This is so exotic for a foreigner like me; where I come from, religion is mostly nonexistent, and females are not allowed to be preachers.

Maybe the reason why she was so ticklish was because her christian education did not allow for much touching? I would count it as a blessing. Anyways, I am sure that her power to turn water into wine must have come in handy, while you were dating.

The Lord works in mysterious ways ;)

Lol, that's the first one for me, so thank you for reposting :blaugh: This is so exotic for a foreigner like me; where I come from, religion is mostly nonexistent, and females are not allowed to be preachers.

Maybe the reason why she was so ticklish was because her christian education did not allow for much touching? I would count it as a blessing. Anyways, I am sure that her power to turn water into wine must have come in handy, while you were dating.

The Lord works in mysterious ways ;)
well I think it was probably some sort of celibacy deal in being a gospel preacher considering she wanted to practice.

Lol it sounds to me more like that you were submitting her to temptation, haha :D

I've never tickled/tortured someone who had strong religious beliefs before. I wonder how that would feel, and whether she'd like an "Inquisition scenario". Just typing this I already feel excited :xpulcy:

My boyfriend from back in college would be near or at the top of that list.

This girl I knew a while ago. Super ticklish and never would protest.

Last edited:
Two women, from the TMF it would be Tickleshotel and from my younger days back home in Boston, Mass it was my neighbors daughter Tina both of them have VERY ticklish feet. I don't know what happened to TicklesHotel ( Laurie ) but Tina is now married with a daughter

Lol it sounds to me more like that you were submitting her to temptation, haha :D

I've never tickled/tortured someone who had strong religious beliefs before. I wonder how that would feel, and whether she'd like an "Inquisition scenario". Just typing this I already feel excited :xpulcy:

lol she DID say she was interested in tickling guys despite being extremely ticklish, but I'm not that submissive myself. I did let her have a few tries. I remember the conversation on religion went something like "so you're into preaching? What's the highest level you want to reach in that?" and she essentially said "I want to be up there with Joel Osteen". Tickling wise, it was just that to her, because she was simply ticklish. But when I broached some of the fetish-y aspects of it to her (take a mix of the previews section and art work section and you basically have the sum of it), she was like "that's demonic/diabolical".

Of course this all didn't last long, it crashed and burned for various reasons, but it was a fun time. Wish all lees were that ticklish.

This is a wonderful memory you shared here, dude! Thank you~

I would have loved to be a ticklish girl's "demon" :D Glad you could have that experience, don't feel bad over it~

It was a guy I used to know, a long time ago. Said he "definitely wasn't ticklish."

I'm the kinda gal who welcomes a challenge though, and I called his bluff.

There were tears involved lol. I think that's how I learned what sadism means and how it applies to me :devil:

I'm lucky enough to be in a position to meet lots and lots of ticklish souls (and soles) ; )

I cannot name only one, but I cherish each encounter and welcome many more to come.

Big thank you to those who have endured my ravages.

xo,
Mia

It was a guy I used to know, a long time ago. Said he "definitely wasn't ticklish."

I'm the kinda gal who welcomes a challenge though, and I called his bluff.

There were tears involved lol. I think that's how I learned what sadism means and how it applies to me :devil:

Lol sounds like you're pretty awesome :cool:

Whenever a girl says she is not ticklish, it also makes me want to put that to the test right away :tickling:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back