• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is the most ticklish person you have ever met?

The most ticklish person I have ever met would have to be a Lee that I met here on TMF. We only met for a few small sessions, as it was our first times to really ever do anything like this, but it was a lot of fun. Great laugh, fierce reactions, and all around a fun person to have a session. Not to mention she was super intelligent and could actually hold a normal conversation! It was awesome. Incredibly ticklish pretty much everywhere with a brain and social skills to keep things fun in and out of restraints lol.

It's lame to say "myself," but it's true that the intensity of my own acute vulnerability to tickling is the index by which I recognize excessive ticklishness in others. There was a girl in high school, a lanky redhead, who was an inveterate tickler; she victimized me, of course, but I wasn't her only target, and I remember the exaggerated convulsions and instantaneous begging that would ensue whenever she went after a girl named Stephanie (which, needless to say, she did with regularity). Stephanie was near-phobic about getting tickled, probably thanks in part to our classmate's merciless attentions, and if she was in the mood to be paranoid she'd flinch when a hand came near.

Meanwhile, I used to work at an office where there was another habitual tickler, Jen; again, she made a habit of fluttering her fingers up my sides and enjoying the involuntary dance of agitation that ensued. But she also identified another coworker, Amy, as vulnerable, and again, the extremity of Amy's susceptibility to tickling was evident: she didn't want to be tickled and she especially didn't want to lose control in the workplace, so whenever Jen goosed her sides or poked her tummy or squeezed her kneecap you could see the strenuous effort she was putting into not flinching or flailing too much, and the helpless rictus grin that would spread unbidden across her face as she desperately tried not to giggle audibly.

Both of these women were probably among the more ticklish people I've met, and I feel like I can say that with confidence because everything about the physicality they exhibited when tickled spoke directly to my experience -- I've felt what they were feeling; my body betrays me in the exact same way.

The most ticklish person I’ve ever met is my girlfriend, for sure. There are times where I don’t understand how anyone can be so ticklish. I suspected she’d be pretty ticklish after the first time I poked her in the ribs made her visibly jump.

I joked about it with her over texts, and she literally said “I’m the most ticklish person in the world”, which was pretty damn awesome to hear. It was confirmed a few weeks later, when I tickled her properly for 5 seconds or so on the sides. She melted into the couch, instant hysterics, an absolute wreck. It was like two seconds of frantic squirming then she was a mess. Squeezed her behind the thighs and she kicked me off the couch, haha.

Ever since, it’s been a fantasy to see her tied up by one of the big video companies and see an experienced ‘ler like Kelli, Brooke or Tasha tickle her.

My youngest sister, Chris. All the years we were growing up the best way to get back at her was to tickle her.

I've seen videos of people more ticklish than me, but it's been a very long time since I've encountered one. So, me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back