• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MISTRESS MIA: Tickle Sessions in NYC & LI

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Tickle Fam,
I am always available for sessions on LI and in Manhattan when I'm not on my Tickle Tour (btw: I coined this "Tickle Tour" phrase...lol).

A bit about me:
I am very much into tickling as both Ler and Lee... the real deal and have been offering pro sessions since 2001. I love to tickle and tease as well as ride that tickle ride myself. Yaaaaasss! Tickling is my passion and my specialty. As a Pro Domme, I have other interests as well... yes, sireee I sure do! ;) Being a lee is the only time I bottom. I am a pleaser by nature, but I am not a submissive. I hope you understand the vast difference.

As always, please email me directly for my session info and rates. Include your tmf user name or you will not get any info. Please be respectful and mindful of my time. I am happy to answer questions, but please also tell me a bit about yourself, i.e., are you a ler/lee/switch? Have you ever had a pro session before? What style of tickling do you like? What specific things are you interested in doing/trying during your session? Are you interested in booking a session right away? You know, stuff like that...

Also, if you are not in NYC or Manhattan, but rather you are inquiring about another city please tell me that too. It would save us both some unwanted email ping pong. :) I add cities to my tour all the time. Add yours by contacting me first and we'll go from there.

[email protected] (include tmf user name when contacting me, please)

The Tickle Community is my FAVORITE kink community. The people are interesting and wonderful! Have I met or dealt with some Class A Ass Hats? Yes, of course... but(t) only a few thank god...lol The good, wonderful, and interesting souls (or soles) far outweigh the Ass Hats so thank you! =D

Be happy. Be Kind. Be Well. Hope to hear from you soon!

Tickles,
Mia

ps
Deposits are always required when booking a session with me. No deposit=No session. Just sayin'.

I've never had a bad session with Mia. She is very easy to set up with

Just had another awesome session with Mia! so much fun. I think I'm falling in love! :woot:

I've never had a bad session with Mia. She is very easy to set up with

I was just thinking about your "very special" tickle spots. I hope to tease the life out of you again soon! ;)

Thank you for the kudos! xo

I had my first session with Mistress Mia this past Saturday just outside of Boston and it was everything that I could have hoped for and more!

Can't recommend enough -- her rates are more than reasonable, she has this vibrant energy that puts you at ease, and she's an incredible lee/ler in how engaging and receptive she is. You know from the moment you contact her she's not putting up an act, she really loves everything there is about tickling! Looking forward to another session with her as soon as possible :)

I saw her in Boston as well. If God gave me the tools , I wouldn’t be so bold as to create a person as awesome as Mia.

I had my first session with Mistress Mia this past Saturday just outside of Boston and it was everything that I could have hoped for and more!

Can't recommend enough -- her rates are more than reasonable, she has this vibrant energy that puts you at ease, and she's an incredible lee/ler in how engaging and receptive she is. You know from the moment you contact her she's not putting up an act, she really loves everything there is about tickling! Looking forward to another session with her as soon as possible :)

I remember our session very well! Very responsive lee! lol When it was your turn to ler, you were like a little spider monkey... so quick and agile! hahaha Our session was awesome. I hope you can make it down to NY soon for round two!

xo,
Mia

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back