• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Reflections" Part 2 ~F/m Feet & Sexual Tickling/ Non Consensual.

CapturedDoll

Verified
I decided to make a second part. I was THRILLED to see so many read it... and hopefully enjoyed the original story!!

Some of you definetly did. ;)

Thanks for reading my stories to begin with. I appreciate it so much!! And it's always a pleasure to talk with you and hear how much my various work is truly effecting you... and enjoyed by you in your private time. Thank you.

Enjoy! :smilelove

The Seductress left the chamber and attended to her own needs for awhile. She was famished, and in moderate shock. Only once years ago had someone dropped the feather. But, it had been a woman. This was her first male slave. Knowing she had just given Paul an empty threat… there was no reason to edge him for weeks on end. THAT was coming regardless at some point for him. And it was something ALL her slaves had to endure eventually. It was really only a test to see if he would drop the feather under such an enormous threat. And he HAD! It truly shows the level of Paul’s masochism. “So sexy…” She thought to herself. But... SO FOOLISH! WHY would anyone give up cumming so easily? Grabbing a bountiful salad and some wine, she relaxed as she contemplated her next plan. It came to her so fast… and was so good... she was tempted to get off before she went back in. But instead she finished her lunch, washed her hands, and put back on her fingerless, leather gloves. She re entered the HUGE, round, tickle torture chamber. Ready to give him a session he would NEVER forget.

Paul had no idea how much time had passed. For right or wrong… the decision to drop the feather from his mouth had been made. The Lotus Position he was left trapped in held him securely making escape impossible. He had also been laid back on what should have been the ground. The entire ball like chamber had moved to stay in line with his focus and point of view. Paul’s cock laid across his hip like an exhausted, broken toy. He watched helplessly as whomever got back behind his head... started feathering again at his bare feet without a word. He STILL couldn't see her. The mind blowing orgasms he had had earlier made him unbearably sensitive to those feathers now. All he could do was watch above him in desperation.

The feathers would caress gently over the plush hills of his feet.. sometimes circling around the entire foot as if his arches were being stalked. Paul had never held such a position, nor EVER endured a real tickling session till now. There is no video he could ever buy like this. Over his entire feet…. and over his toes the feathers criss crossed along with mischief. Paul yelled for help. Over and over again. But no help came. The woman cruelly used the long nails of her fingers to tickle the centers of his bare feet in response. Everyone eventually quit screaming for help.They may think about someone coming to rescue them… but they quit asking entirely.

Tears were beginning to form sheaths over his eyes. Struggling was of no use anymore. But he kept trying as the last of his strength was crumbling beneath his bondage. His toes were slowing down, unable to move about freely. He tried to wiggle them now and again. But the position itself was causing them to lay flat against his legs. Gravity had no effect for his feet like this within this position There was absolutely nothing he could do to hide. He was shutting down... and all of his ability for any strength he had left. And now he was faced with another look into her mad world of tickling and bondage.

But… Paul was more scared he would never be allowed to cum again. And relaxed enough to know he probably would. All he wanted was to ask her why? Why was he here? When could he go home? Could he come back? What’s her NAME? He felt crazy, ridiculous and small in her ravenous world.

“Cootchie cootchie coo…” The women’s voice fell over him like pointy, fallen stars. He could smell the wine from her. She must have had some. The tickling only having just begun again... felt like an eternity. This women had unlimited energy for tickle torture! Her hands never tired… and her arms never sank to rest, even momentarily. Not ONE break till the last...hour?. God knows what was coming.

Her long hair streamed over his shoulders as she leaned over him... “Animal’e Animal’e… She used Men's cologne… how interesting… Suddenly he realised the tv set was reflecting across her glasses. They were metalized. A caucasian women... could see the tops of her red ruby lips too… platinum white hair strayed at her temples. She tilted her head back into complete darkness. He caught the smile before he couldn't see her anymore.

Paul’s softened cock was left completely untouched though still. He was grateful for that. Only the same, singular feather stood before it. It was also the same hand holding it. Like an adult version of “Freeze Tag”. Out of the darkness, and out of the floor beneath him. Just sitting there, pointing the feather at his cock. He tried to will it away… to move it with his mind. The longer thought it stayed unmoving… the more he began PRAYING for the feather to start tickling him there again. His cock soon began to stir. Between the feather tickling, her voice, and that damn feather pointing at his dick….. It and it alone was intent on begging for more. “FUCK”.

Paul, was a MESS, and began to panic all over again. “I must be having a wet dream…. right?” He thought to himself through his loosening laughter. “I HAVE to wake UP!” But it all felt too real for it to be a dream. He could even smell the slight odor of the bare feet still dangling in front of his face. Paul’s eyes glanced underneath them at the tv screen. It now only blinked “TICKLISH”, on repeat. He tried closing his eyes again to block it. AND the gorgeous feet. That failed miserably as the Torturer somehow knew what he had done, dropping her feathers and using her red nails to shock his eyes back open. His laughter took on a pitch he had never heard himself do. It effectively opened his eyes WIDE. Paul only would let himself blink now. NO MATTER WHAT. The feet suddenly disappeared back into the ceiling. He didn’t dare look up to see where they had went to.

The mad Tickler feathered at his bare feet with abandon. She could see EVERYTHING in the mirrors surrounding them. Every, single, movement. The Seductress was about to break him FULLY. And she was going to enjoy every, single, reaction. Her plan was working. This had little to do with Science. More like sexual control. And Domination through Tickle Torture. Though expanding her knowledge was absolutely true.

Paul could feel the warmth of her breath again on his ear causing him to flinch. Her hair rolled on top of his face like a coiling snake. It was silky and was so fresh and clean. He basked in it even though it beginning to block his nose. He couldn't breath for a moment. He was beginning to tremble again as he longed for the torture to STOP. And yet… to keep going simultaneously. “I’m learning so much from you already Paul. Doesn’t it make you SO HARD when you hear me say… COOTCHIE… COOTCHIE… COO? Hmmmm...?”

Paul melted as he got harder... SHE JUST WOULDN'T STOP. She did though just then for a moment… hovering the feathers over his spotlighted feet like vultures. Paul tried to suck in as much air as he could get. “How badly do you want to cum again Paul?” Suddenly the gloved hand near his cock raised upright into the light. The hand waved it’s feather back and forth like a windshield wiper on low.

“I… I CAN’T! NOT AGAIN! PLEASE, LET ME GO... PLEASE!?! His cock stood brazenly before him. Telling the tale of what was really going on inside him, all it’s own. The spotlights over his feet went dark. Only the lights over his cock, and the waving feather in the anonymous hand. Though he was panicking, he gratefully had found enough air finally to breathe as her hair slipped away.

“You can go home soon. IF you follow my orders. Will you…?”

“YES, YES, YES!!! Paul cried out in frustration. He would do anything she asked. ANYTHING.

“Gooood. Well then. Every single time that feather…” Her mirrored glasses came forward. She pointed in front of them. The words were backwards. “Every time… it strokes you… licks at you… tickles you… After each little, tiny… incy wincy tickle… I want to hear you say MY favorite words. YOUR favorite words. Alright? Just… say them to your COCK.”

Paul felt suddenly dizzy. His mind tried to comprehend her order. But he didn’t have time because she started to speak again. “Say… cootchie cootchie coo for me. Say it directly to your very submissive… controllable.... TICKLISH COCK. Make it understand just how ticklish IT IS.”

Paul’s cock swayed up towards her voice. His eyes widened in terror. Thinking them was one thing. Saying them to someone else... YES. Reading them, hearing them.. brail whatever but to SAY THEM? To HIMSELF?!? “Oh FUCK… PLEASE.. NO!! To his… DON’T MAKE ME DO THAT!!”

Her feathers danced across his toes stems in the dark. “Welll…. if you REALLY don’t want to…” Paul was overcome immediately with a fit of laughter. In between his rising hysteria he screamed “OK OK HAHAHAH OK OK EEEEAAAAAAHHAHAHA PLEASEHEHEHE NO!! OK!!!!”

The feathers at his feet stopped. But they stayed above them menacingly as the lights went back out. They stayed above his feet hungrily. The lit feather near his cock started to lower down in front of him. It tickled for a moment at the slit of the head.. and lightly dragged itself all the way down. It was torture. AGONY. A pleasurable shiver shook his cock in response. It liked those words. But they stuck in his throat. He couldn't repeat them. Not like this. Just then the lights came on over his feet again. Seeing the feathers scared him back into talking FAST.

“COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO!!!!” He cranked it out loudly to his trembling cock, as quickly as he could get the words out. His restrained hands reached out in pure fear, begging for help in the darkness. OH GOD THE EMBARRASSMENT. If only he could cover his face. Paul cried out for help weakly one last time. The feather touched his cock again slowly, knowing his mental breakdown had truly begun. The silky tendrils coiled wickedly around the wavering head… then dragged themselves back down the full length over his stomach’s view of his cock. It was so unbelievably TICKLISH. Paul’s renewed laughter was almost silent. Crying… laughing. He couldn't move an inch away to escape. It was UNBEARABLE.

She whispered into his ear with lust: “Again Paul… say it... AGAIN.”

His heart was beating faster and faster. “Cootchie…. cootchie HAHAHA… AHAHAHA...COO heh heh heh!! FUHA HAAAAaaa…A A A ACkkkk His laughter took off again audibly… then went silent as his tears continued their fall over his cheeks and under his ears. The tiny tip of the feather inched its way back up his cock. And down once more down his cum vein to get his attention. His cock was tingling all over. It was quickly becoming far more excited then he could have believed. But to get there… he COULDN'T DO THIS!! Oh fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK!!! His mind was screaming at her horrible game. This was unbelievable… and turning him on SO MUCH he felt a new orgasm starting to tickle his insides. But not those words… oh fuck NO! He sobbed pitifully but began to moan through it all.

“AGAIN Paul…” She sneered. His mouth was quivering beautifully.

The words laid across his tongue like dynamite. “COOTCHIE… cootchie… fuck….” The feather responded in kind. You BITCH!! He thought it… but didn’t dare say that outloud. And yet… his respect was growing for her. WHY!?! Paul had never been so devastated or turned on. The woman began again. “Now, say… tickle tickle TICKLLLE.”

His lips CLAMPED as the feather waited patiently to begin again. He sensed the smile behind him, just WAITING IMPATIENTLY for him to talk. He caught side of her sexy moon glow breasts hugged by her leather vest that swooped around the outline of her neck. Paul couldn’t stop shaking all over his naked body. But he refused to open his mouth. “You’re disobeying me Paul…” The spotlights highlighted his feet again. His eyes jerked to them. Her feathers again lowered and started to tickle happily at his bare feet. She laughed contentedly as she amused herself. Paul clenched his jaw and held out for as long as he could go. Finally his voice unleashed with uncontrollable laughter as he forced himself to say those terrible…WICKED, WONDERFUL words. He raised his head further and unleashed his voice: “TICKLE HA HA HAAA TICKLE! A HAHAHA TICKLE TICKLE… EEEHAHAHAH OH NOO HAHAHA …. TICKLE TICKLE… KITCHY KITCHY COO!!” He couldn't BELIEVE what was coming out of his mouth now. “NO NO PLEAHEHEEAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO MORE!!!! TICKLE TICKLE!! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!

The long feather started to tickle in unison with each use of the correct terminology. Over and under his cock like a lazy painter. The occasional ball tickling made him pray more to pass out. Tickling at the head like it was writing something in slow cursive. The orgasm was getting closer… he dreaded it but GOD did this feel incredible. He could could practically taste it as his eyes followed the tip wherever it went. He had to say it again. He just HAD TO. HE WANTED TO. He willed himself to get it out again. His own lust was overpowering him. He’s ALWAYS wanted to talk like this. Not quite like this but fuuuuuuuck. Paul stared hungrily at his cock as the feather continued to tickle at it. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see his bare feet being feathered as the spotlights had come back on.

It was all driving him crazy. “Tickle… tickle... heheheheheheHEHEHE“ His cock swayed and shook nervously with pleasure before him and the unyielding, tickling feather. Helplessly he watched as his cock was a sad (happy) victim all its own. To HIM. Here he was controlling it. Well… not really.

“Say it…”

“TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE… cootchie cootchie coooo.” The volume of his voice was low then loud. Then loud, then low as each sentence started to pour out of his mouth. The fleshy member shook more and more the longer it heard those words. The provocation of the tickling feather went for longer and longer… and her voice became quiet as Paul continued to obey.

The continued tickling of his trapped soles was becoming ever more intense. He was still FRIGHTENED. Of HIS COCK. Paul knew this orgasm was going to be so intense he couldn't imagine going through it. He didn’t want to go through it. His eyes were like huge saucers. All beyond his control. ” HahahAHAHA tickle tickle…. HHAHAHNO HEHEHhHhahhAHAA tickle TICKLE…. Oh my god no...PLEASE… oh NO…. hahahaha cootchie cootchie COO!! COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO…!” His toes found a last, piano like fanning under the scheming feathers with a last, reflective try.

“AAA HEHEHEHEHE HAHA TICKLE TICKLE!! TICKLE tickle tickle”. His eyes remained wide open. His voice getting lost amidst the laughter. He wasn’t powerful AT ALL. He was helpless and submissive to feathers. To tickling. TO HER. He felt his heart beating almost with pangs of love. Lust? Suddenly the feathers stopped over his feet.

“Now… if you keep talking like that… I’m gonna FORCE YOU to CUM… I KNOW… you’re going to cum soon… but the only way my feathers are going to keep tickling…is if you say them…” All the feathers stopped.

A few more tickles from that feather and he was going to blow. It was FINALLY ALL ABOUT TO STOP. Paul’s voice shook and trembled as his addiction overrode ALL of his senses. ‘THANK YOU THANK YOU. NO! W w w WAIT!! PLEAAAASE DON’T MAKE ME DO THIS!?!” Paul begged pitifully. But then relaxed his head to face the darkness above.

“DO IT.” She proclaimed. “Help me tickle it. Tickle…?”

Paul’s voice wavered uncontrollably. “Tickle tickle tickle...” The feather’s tickling tendrils swarmed over his cock and feet. “Mmmmmm tickle tickle.” His voice raised higher and higher in fearful pitch. Paul was so exposed... “TicKLE….” The voice behind him whispered… “KITCHY” He repeated the word to his quaking cock. “KITCHY….. COOTCHIE…” His voice was shaking as passionately as his cock now. TICKLE….!” Paul’s entire body was shaking madly as the feather kept on tickling and tickling and tickling his arches and freaked cock. He tried to prepare himself to go over as if lightning was about to hit him. The feather went WILD then tickling his cock. “I’M GONNA CUM… OH NO.. NO PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME!! I MIGHT DIE!!”

She laughed evilly over hm as she listened closely… “TICKLE TICKLE TIIIIICKLLLLE” She breathed out warmly.

“TICKLE… TICKLE… TICKLE“ The words eek’d out of Paul LIke the frightened voice of a mouse. The feathers tickling at his toes again. The arches. Everywhere the feathers went wild in the light. “AGAIN PAUL… I LOVE IT”. He could barely hear her over his beginning screams of laughter.

‘TICKLE MHMHMM…. TICKLE…” His mind spun out of control. He was completely lost to the tickling feathers. “COOTCHIE… cootchie…. COOTCHIE! TICKLE TICKLE…EHEHEH MHMHMHMHM AHAHAHAHA KITCHY KITCHY…” With seconds remaining, his eyes felt like they were on fire, as was his voice. ‘COOTCHIE… NOooOO!!! AHAHAH…. KitCHY… …. KITCHY…. KITCHY…. COO!!!”

The orgasm SHOT out of him like a cannon. His ticklishness went through the ROOF.

“AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA TICKLE TICKLE ahahahahaha TICKLE TICKLE… AHHHHAAAA tickle tickle TICKLE ticKLLLLLAHAHAHA. As the cum streamed like a water fountain into the air, The feather kept tickling at it, on and on. The orgasm just wouldn't stop. It was the best orgasm of his life and captivity. Paul heard the woman began to laugh maniacally along with him. The feathers began to slow down and soon disappeared along with the rogue hand. In complete darkness he was cleaned up. He felt the woman move away and leave as he was blindfolded. As he wondered what in the HELL could be coming next.. soon he felt a needle stick him TWICE. Deeply into his shoulder. A voice came into the room from a speaker. “Goodnight Paul. See you tomorrow…” Into the darkness Paul went. His eyes closed easily, wondering if he would ever be let go. But… did he really want to be let go of? This was beyond his wildest dreams. He fell asleep dreaming again of the faceless stranger talking to him… all night long. Feathers fell from the sky all around them on a starry, black night.

After he was out. The Tickler left the torture chamber and made her way to her bedroom. Her slaves carried him and put him into a cell, locking the door behind them. The 4 women went to their quarters without a word between them. Not allowed to touch themselves... Instead they took off their fingerless gloves, heels, panties, and chained themselves foot and ankles to their beds in a spread eagle position. Like they were trained to do. Sometimes their captor would come into their rooms late at night. And feather their soft, pinkclits until they came… The daily tickling sessions were hell when they were being putting through it. Only one was usually chosen per week to cum. All usually done in the dark too. Maybe with a small, red flashlight. The others had to listen and squirm at her tickle teasing one of them. They all were forced to listen... lusting and writhing for her those nights.

They were locked far away from societies reach. But they stopped caring long ago. This had become all they could think about.

She was too good at this.

But not tonight. Taking off her tiny, black panties… She laid back and began tickling at her own clit gently.

Imagining what was to happen next...

Last edited:
Wow!!!! That was awesome, i admit--totally turned on right now.

Incredible work CapturedDoll! I'll be on standby for your next one. :)

which means i am at your beckon call ;)

which means i am at your beckon call ;)

Z5... please stop pushing me. I'm NOT rping these days. And stop expecting me too. I feel you are pushing me to do it and you are making me uncomfortable. So.. no. I don't want to with you. Don't bother waiting on me any longer.

Last edited:
Very interesting. Makes me wonder if you'd enjoy it if somehow the roles ended up being reversed.... :devilish:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back