• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ciara the most ticklish real estate banker - Laughs for Life

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Crazy out of control reactions

Let's meet Ciara - The most ticklish real estate broker ever.

So how did we meet you ask? Thru a friend I was helping who was trying to sell his house, I had never saw or met this women in my life, she just happened to be on the sale of the house from the other side of the party and she happened to see a picture from my phone, the picture was from one from one of my clips...haha...so an explanation was needed.

I basically had to tell her what I did, but for some reason she kinda was giving the feeling that she was intrigued by the entire thing...so one thing led to another and after she said "WOW" a few times, she agreed to give it a try. Ciara told me that she didn't know how ticklish she is, because it's been a long time and she said that she remembered being able to control it at times...none the less, I was super eager to meet her for her introduction to lots of hard core tickling.

So the usual setup guys, upper body clip followed by feet in stocks. Ciara is a tickle mess right off the get go and she has strong GUFFAWS on occasion, which is super hot. She didn't want to be recognize so she's hiding her face for the entire video, except for a few peaks when the tickling gets her a lot...haha.

She's lying on her stomach and I just ripped into Ciara very weak upper body and it's tickle torture time for Ciara right off the get go. On a few occasion I tickle her feet and she goes mad with laughs and complaints. Ciara is not a happy ticklee, she's a "i'm pissed off ticklee". Too bad for Ciara, I was in a mood for hard core tickling that night and she was a perfect victim.

Move on to the feet and OLE SMOKES what a beautiful pair of EBONY soles, super soft, super chunky, extremely sensitive, cute toes...just an awesome pair of soles to tickle and CIARA is super responsive has her SOLES are her WEAKNESS and it shows big time for her BIG SOLES...size 10 1/2 she said, but it looked like a pair of 11 minimum to me...

I gave her an introduction to all the tickle tools and lots of finger tickling, baby oil and CIARA was in tears, by the time we get to the end of the segment she's getting a bit pissed off for real and she's calling me by a few names, which makes for a cute ending LOL.

Ciara is a lovely 25 year old real estate broker who was introduce to her first ever tickling introduction and SHE GOT WAY MORE THEN SHE EXPECTED!!!

Follow the link for a cool 30 seconds preview and also for purchase in the C4S contest, thanks in advance...feel free to email me at any time for any request as well.

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid5532d33792463f43399a6063e4

Attachments

• DSC01186.JPG
    DSC01186.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 683
  • DSC01191.JPG
    DSC01191.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 683
  • DSC01199.JPG
    DSC01199.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 381
  • DSC01208.JPG
    DSC01208.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 332
  • DSC01218.JPG
    DSC01218.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 445
Preview should be up by tomorrow, i'm having trouble with C4S preview app has we speak...

oh man how do get them cute girls to get in ticklish moments a real estate banker tickled on her soles of the feet love how surpriced they get once there tied up no place to go lol ha.

Here's a small preview that kind stalls at the end but it gives you a good idea of how intense this session was :)

Attachments

• PREVIEW01.mp4
    3.6 MB
Let me know if you purchase the clip Ned782

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back