• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What questions do you want me to ask a lee in an interview about tickling?

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all. I'm filming some material for my site (link in my sig block) which will include an interview with a female lee about tickling. I have a broad idea of the kinds of questions I'm going to ask her. Things along the lines of:

1. What goes through your mind when you're about to be tickled?
2. What goes through your mind as you're being tickled?
3. How would you explain how you feel about tickling?
4. How do you feel about being tickled now compared to the first time you tried it?
5. Why did you decide to help me create instructional videos on tickling? (side note - those are coming too)

If there are any questions you'd like to see asked of a very ticklish lee, post them below and I'll consider them. We're filming this in about 36 hours.

If she has done tickle videos in the past, does she LIKE being tickled? Not if it's torture or not. Does she get aroused by it?
See, I am VERY interested in women that get off on being tickled, especially on their feet. If she says, "I'm gonna cum" or "You're gonna make me cum" while being tickled, then I am THERE!
Just a suggestion.

I love your ideas, especially instructional videos. Any videos where the lee likes being tickled adds to the sexiness for me. My ? Would you considef using tickling in ur personal life?

Why not just ask a lee yourself?

I guess this must have been aimed at the people replying to this thread rather than the original post. But not everyone has access to an honest, open, willing lee unfortunately. For that reason, I'm sure some people would be interested to hear her answers.

I have asked lees before, but i love to hear from as many as i can reach....ask away Aussie

I like to hear stories of past incidents where they were tickle tortured. NOT childhood or family stories (for me personally, that is not something I want to hear about right before a sexual video). I am talking about instances where a college friend or boyfriend/girlfriend might have pinned him/her down and tickled, and I especially want to know where on their body they were being attacked.

I love detailed explanations of his/her most ticklish spots, too...not just "I'm pretty ticklish on my sides"...but "that spot just below my ribs is enough to make me confess anything!" The more detail the better, but it has to be authentic, not lines she's rehearsed. You can tell when someone is talking about a place on their body that is actually vulnerable, they get nervous/shivery just talking about it.

Will there be a Tickling Tips (interview w/ the lee) video coming up soon?

лекарственны

В этом что-то есть. Я согласен с Вами, спасибо за объяснение. Как всегда все гениальное просто.

---
Я думаю, что это — серьёзная ошибка. народный средства от простатита, гомеопатическое средство от простатита или adenofrin-otzyvy.ru профилактика простатита лекарственные средства

For those models that don't particularly enjoy being tickled, I am always curious as to why they agree to be subjected to it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back