• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mischievous Missy and the Lusty Haze — Part 5 (f/f and fff/f - sensual, semi-con) end

jmills

TMF Regular
Here’s part 5 of “Mischievous Missy the the Lusty Haze.” Missy and Elena will likely be back at some point, but this particular adventure is done.

Previous installments…

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Thank you to everyone who posted a comment, sent me a message, or read the story. I REALLY appreciate it.

This part contains softcore sexiness, a little playful tickle teasing, and some torture of the “stop/don’t stop” variety.

Now, let’s wrap this up…

---------------------------------------

Missy and the Lusty Haze

Part 5

It was almost dark when we woke. We took one more quick dip in the pond, found our underwear and stumbled back to the wagon to resume our journey, hoping the cover of darkness would hide us from anyone else out on the road.

During the ride, Elena could barely keep her hands to herself. We started out affectionately but innocently enough, pressed up against each other on the seat, her arm around my waist. Sometimes she stoked my back or ran her fingers through my hair, and I hummed in appreciation. But it wasn’t long before she began nuzzling my neck and blowing in my ear, rubbing my thighs or giving my knee a quick ticklish squeeze.

“Hey! No fair,” I tittered. She was leaning into me, turned slightly towards me. Her left arm was around my waist, while the fingertips of her right hand were casually tracing the undercurve of my right breast. I’m super-sensitive there — just the slightest stroke can get me going — and that plus the fact that she was nuzzling my neck and ear had me wriggling and giggling on the driver’s seat. “I’m gonna lose my concentration.” I squeaked as I felt a quick nibble on my ear lobe. “You’re certainly a lot bolder than you were this afternoon.”

“This is what I wanted to do this afternoon,” she said, licking my shoulder. “I’m just making up for lost time. What’s the matter? Don’t you like me when I’m bold like this?”

“Oh, I like the bold Elena,” I said. “I really do. She’s awfully… handsy…”

“She can’t help it,” Elena whispered, her breath hot and close in my ear. “So you just drive, and let bold Elena show you how much she likes you.”

Elena’s little kisses and touches and tickles went on and on. I certainly loved the attention, but I was getting really hot and bothered by it all. At one point I “threatened” to pull the wagon over to the side of the road, throw Elena in the back, and give her a taste of her own medicine.

“(guffaw) You better not,” Elena said. “No telling who might be hiding out there, just itching to get their hands on two helpless girls, almost naked, far from home…”

There was a teasing tone to Elena’s voice, but what she said was true. We hadn’t encountered anyone yet, but earlier that night, after we got out of the woods, we heard wild cackling coming from the shadows of an orchard we passed by. Shortly afterwards, we saw a lone farmhouse in the distance — all the lights were on, and it sounded as though an orgy was going on inside.

So there was really nothing for me to do but sit there and take it as Elena played with my oh-so-sensitive body like a toy. Sometimes she did something unexpected that made me suddenly squeal laughter, twisting and jumping with surprise. Other times a caress or a kiss would make me moan, my eyelids feeling heavy and my head lolling on my neck. Whenever she “got me” like that, she’d respond with that cute guffaw before moving on to something else.

The longer we rode through the countryside, the more bold and familiar Elena got, but it was still a surprise when she slipped her hand down the front of my underwear. I squeaked in surprise, instinctively clamping my thighs together… which only helped to trap Elena’s hand right where she wanted it, but left her busy fingers plenty of movement.

“Ooo-hoo-hoo… you little…” I laughed and wriggled in my seat. “…g-g-get your hand out of there…”

“(guffaw) You really want me to stop?”

I chuckled. She had me there. “I want you to… stop t-t-t-teasing me,” I gasped.

“Oh, this isn’t a tease…”

Ohhh… mmm… you are really going to get it when I get you home…”

“(guffaw) Promises, promises…”

She wasn’t teasing me, but she really took her time. When I finally popped it was short and sweet, another little one. I managed to keep the wagon on the road as it shot through me. “Ohhh… I guess that’s three for me and only one for you,” I gasped as I recovered.

“I don’t mind,” Elena said. “I like having you in my debt.”

She nestled up against me and petted me for the rest of the way home, though her caresses and kisses were more soothing than lustful now. It was quite late when we finally arrived at my little cottage. It stood upon a short ridge, overlooking a wheat field, and though you couldn’t see any other houses around, it wasn’t too far from several of the women who worked for Collette.

I pulled the wagon around the back and we hustled inside. There, I locked the doors and made sure the curtains were drawn before lighting a small lamp resting on one of the tables. “Cute,” Elena said, looking around in the dim light. “Are you going to give me the tour?”

“Okay…” And then I attacked, tickling her waist. She shrieked and jumped away, but I chased after her. “Here’s the common room… and here’s the kitchen…” I pursued her all over my small house, tickling her waist and pinching and goosing her shapely buns as she tried to run away. “Yyyyeeeee-heee-heee-heee… ooo-hooo-hooo…!”

“… and my bedroom is through that door,” I said. “That’s where you’ll be spending most of your time…”

Pinching and tickling, I corralled Elena into my room, where I worked off the debt I owed her until we finally both passed out, exhausted, just as the sun was beginning to rise…

Epilogue

We spent a couple fun and laughter-filled days hiding out at my place. When the Hazy Daze finally lifted, I let her borrow a shirt and shorts and gave her a ride home, leaving her with a big kiss and a promise to see her the next delivery day.

When that day came around, I dressed for it — super-small short-shorts once again, no shoes, and a pink sleeveless belly shirt that seemed to just drape over my chest and left almost my entire torso, from hips to about three quarters of my rib cage, totally exposed. The lower hem was loose, so if I stretched my arms way above my head you could see more than a little underboob.

When I pulled into Goodwoman Annette’s Elena seemed happy to see me, greeting me cheerfully with a wide smile, but it fell a little short of the enthusiastic welcome I had been looking forward to. I wasn’t going to let her get away with that, of course. There were a lot of girls around, so I asked her to help me with something around the side of the barn. Once we were on our own, I pushed her up against the wall and gave her a big kiss. She guffawed, flustered. “Don’t you dare play shy with me, sweetie,” I said. “I thought I was one of your special friends. I certainly want to be. Am I going to have to wait for another Hazy Daze to come by before you want me again?” I pulled my shirt up and pressed her against the side of the barn with my tits and another kiss.

She kissed me back, slipping her hands down the back of my shorts. “Oh, no,” she said in between kisses. “You are one of my special friends.”

“The way you greeted me, I thought maybe you had gone all shy on me again.”

She squeezed my butt, kissing me harder. “Is this better?”

Ummm… it’s a start…”

“(guffaw) what about this…?”

“…Mmmmm…”

“…or this…?”

“…ohhh, Elena, sweetie…”

There are some girls who, once they know you really like them and aren’t out to humiliate them or be mean to them, will let you do practically anything, and Elena was one of those. She proved to be a delightful playmate and friend whenever we got together, and was able to give and good as she got.

We saw each other quite often after the Hazy Daze, and I ran into Lurane and Lynn again, too. A short time after the Hazy Daze, I was at the market one afternoon and heard someone call my name. I turned around and there they were, dressed in tight jeans and t-shirts, both grinning at me. “We thought that was you,” Lynn said. I thought for sure I was going to get discreetly hustled into some secluded corner and get tickled silly, but all Lynn said was “We’re making apple cider the day after tomorrow. Do you and your friend want to come over and help us? We promise to feed you a big dinner afterwards.”

I eagerly agreed, and a couple days later Elena and I showed up at their farm in our skimpiest and most threadbare jean shorts and tank tops. It was a lot of work, and we got all sweaty and messy and sticky turning buckets of apples into jugs of cider. But it was a lot of fun, too. We talked and laughed, joked and gossiped the whole time. Of course, it didn’t take long for the play time to kick in — a quick pinch on the butt when you least expected it, a fingernail flick down the back of your thigh or behind your knee, a little tickle here or a poke there…

I have to admit, I was the worst offender — in fact, I probably started it. I mean, it was going to happen eventually, and we were all doing it, even Elena, but I was a little more forward than the other three, giving back double or triple what I got. Poor Lynn probably got it the worst from me; she was more exposed than the rest of us, her lush curves on full display in nothing but worn jean shorts and an overtaxed bra. I barely gave her any peace when she was near me, driving her to distraction with every chance I got — tickling her belly or side, or pinching and squeezing that big curvy butt of hers. One of my favorite tricks to pull was to sneak up behind her when she was bent over and quickly run a finger up her plump inner thigh. She’d shriek and jump about ten feet in the air, her big boobies almost bouncing out of her bra.

“Ooo… you just don’t stop, do you?” she said once, recovering from a giggle fit after one of my sneak attacks.

“That’s why they call her ‘Mischievous Missy’,” Elena said. “You have to watch out for her.”

If Elena thought she was safe from me, she was sorely mistaken. I snuck in a few gropes and grabs on her, too. I suppose I went a little crazy at times, but I couldn’t help myself. It was such a nice day, and the girls all looked so yummy and I felt so good being around them… Anyway, everyone was doing it. It was a terrific tease, especially at the end of the day when we all stripped naked and showered outside, all bumping into each other under the spout above our heads.

Despite the cooling shower, I was still feeling pretty wound up by the time we went into dinner. Dressed in fresh clothes borrowed from Lurane and Lynn, we sprawled around the large, low oval table in their common room, eating and drinking and talking, relaxing after a hard day’s work. I complimented them many times on how delicious the meal was (it was true!), and of course played quick little games of footsie with every single one of them.

“Mmmm, so tasty,” I said once the meal was done. “Thank you sooo much.”

“And thank you for all your help today,” Lurane said. “”Well… to tell the truth, I don’t know how much help you really were…”

“Hey! What do you mean by that?” I laughed. “We were a lot of help! Are you saying we didn’t do any work?”

“Oh, one of you did a lot of work,” said Lurane, a mock serious tone to her voice. “Elena here is a good little worker. You… well, you were busy, but half the time it wasn’t picking apples.”

“That’s not true!” I wriggled my foot up her inner thigh, between her legs, which made her squeak and jump about a foot. She tried to grab my ankle but I snatched it away too quickly.

“You are a handful.” Lurane said. She turned towards Elena. “How do you deal with her?”

Elena laughed. “Oh, she’s actually quite a sweetie…”

While Lurane’s attention was on Elena, I thought I’d try another sneak attack with my foot. But I was too greedy — Lurane caught my ankle in a tight grip and began slowly stroking the arch of my foot with her finger. “H-h-heyyy!” I cried, giggling. “N-n-no fair…”

“No fair?” Lurane said, smiling at me. “I’d say we’re giving you exactly what you deserve after your antics this afternoon.”

“Y-y-you were doing it too… heee heee heee…”

“Not like you were,” Lynn said, grinning. “You even went after your little friend here. And all poor Elena was trying to do was help, isn’t that right?”

Elena guffawed and nodded.

Lynn, who was sitting next to me, started to lean towards me, fixing me with that grin. I yanked my ankle out of Lurane’s grasp and started to scoot away, only to see all three of them on their feet and moving towards me with reaching hands. “W-w-wait!” I gasped, trying to scramble to my feet. I was already giggling in anticipation. “C-c-come on… teeee-heee-hee… no fair!”

Before I could get up they pounced on me, even Elena. “You little traitor!” I cried. “I’m gonna… aaa-haaa-haaa-haa!!!”

In no time at all they tickle stripped me, and before I knew it they had me on the low oval table, spread-eagled, my arms and legs partially dangling over the sides. At least two of them were tickling the hell out of me at all times, holding me down, while a third bound my wrists and ankles to the table legs. It all happened so fast I didn’t have a chance to fight back or even protest. Not that it would have mattered.

They let up on the tickling a bit once they had me tied down and naked, but I was still giggling in excitement and nervousness. “Come on,” I tittered, yanking at my bindings and wriggling on the table. “I thought we were friends.”

“Oh, we are friends,” said Lurane. She knelt near the end of the table and began to stroke my thigh.

“Ohh-ho-ho… okay, okay… I’m sorry about playing around this afternoon… I promise I’ll be good from now on… I’ll do whatever you want…”

Lynn was kneeling near my other leg. “No, no, no Missy,” she said, licking and kissing my knee. “You’ve done enough today. You just relax and enjoy.”

Elena knelt right above my head, stroking my hair and giving my ears little licks and kisses. “Don’t worry,” she whispered. “I won’t let them be mean to you.”

“I wouldn’t get too comfy if I were you,” I said. “Once they’re done with me, you’re next. I’m going to love watching what they do to your… nee-heeyaaa-haaa-haa!

Elena’s index fingers were making slow little circles in the hollows of my armpits. “Once we’re ‘done’ with you, somehow I don’t think you’ll be in any condition to watch anything,” she said. “But either way, it might be a while before we’re ‘done’ with you, sweetie. Lots can happen between now and then.”

“What are you two whispering about?” Lurane asked, stroking the top of my left foot.

Elena’s fingers left my armpits and started running up and down the undersides of my biceps. “I was just promising her that I wouldn’t let you be too mean to her,” she said.

“Oh, we wouldn’t dream of it,” Lurane said. She kissed the tips of my toes one-by-one.

“Ohh-hoo-hoo… ooo please girls…” They gently toyed with me, making me titter and gasp and squirm, but my giggles shot up a pitch when Lurane slowly licked the bottom of my foot from heel to toe. They started in for real then, fingers and tongues and lips all over my naked, helpless body. It soon became impossible for me to tell who was doing what, who was tickling my soles or squeezing my thighs, who had their finger in my belly button or their mouth on my nipple. All I could do was scream and laugh and writhe, my senses utterly consumed with what they were doing to me…

Lurane, Lynn, and Elena played with me long into the night, and if they were “mean” to me or not… well, I guess that depends on how you look at it. Doubtless, anyone passing by Lurane and Lynn’s that night, hearing my hysterical screams, would have assumed someone was getting the living daylights tortured out of them, and probably stayed far away. But as excruciating as it was sometimes, it also felt absolutely wonderful, and I just loved the attention. I can’t help it. I may scream and beg and struggle, but having three beautiful women I really liked — including one I really liked — have their way with me was just too much fun.

I don’t know who delivered the final stroke or lick that finally put me over the edge; I don’t know if it was planned on their part or my poor body just couldn’t bear anymore; but I do know that the last thing I heard was Elena’s endearing guffaw, mingling with my own screams and following me as I went spinning into sweet, sweet ecstasy…

This has been a fun series to read and the premise of the Lusty Haze was a good one. Was fun to read about Elena and Missy's misadventures and getting together and hope to see more of them in the future.

This has been a fun series to read and the premise of the Lusty Haze was a good one. Was fun to read about Elena and Missy's misadventures and getting together and hope to see more of them in the future.

Agreed.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back