• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird/stupid purchases

Vanillaphant

TMF Master
Hello, hello.

Ever bought something - costly or not, doesn't matter - and then afterwards thought, "What the frick did I buy that for? I'm an idiot!" lol If so, feel free to divulge!

Speaking for myself, I don't think I've ever bought anything really stoopid... Though I did once accidently purchase a sports kit bag - as in what you carry about 20 football/rugby/whatever strips in - thinking it was a holdall. :facepalm: Got it home, opened it out fully and thought, "Well this ideal... for the Jolly Green frickin' Giant!" lol Then I realized my mistake. Never got round to taking it back either. So I've still got this ruddy great kit bag. And I'm kinda reluctant to give it away in case it should come in handy one day. Like if I ever found myself without a wardrobe... Could fit most of my clothes in it, I reckon! :rolleyes:

What a mook.

Anyone? :)

In 1979, I bought my very first tickling video tape for $40 (which was worth a lot more in 1979 than it is now).
When I got it home I noticed that it was in Betamax format and could not be played on my VHS format tape player. :blush: I felt like a fool.

More times than I care to admit, unfortunately.
But recently, No Man's Sky. Preordered it on Steam. Uninstalled the same day it came out...what a letdown.

In 1979, I bought my very first tickling video tape for $40 (which was worth a lot more in 1979 than it is now).
When I got it home I noticed that it was in Betamax format and could not be played on my VHS format tape player. :blush: I felt like a fool.

Oof! Must have been pretty galling. I assume you got to see it eventually...? Did you have to buy another copy?

More times than I care to admit, unfortunately.
But recently, No Man's Sky. Preordered it on Steam. Uninstalled the same day it came out...what a letdown.

Had to look that up just to find out what you were talking about there! lol

That triggered another memory actually. I once bought a GTA game (think it must have been GTA III) for the PC, paying no heed to this thing called 'system requirements'. lol Yeah... That was pretty stoopid.

I bought a duck call because I wanted to sample it's sounds.

I once paid for a heavy ply feather boa for my girlfriend and me's fun time.

Turns out the feather company I bought it from was known to scam people by sending cheap low ply feather boas in place of what people actually paid for.

If I had done my research it would have saved me almost a thousand dollars. I felt like such a fool.

I once paid for a heavy ply feather boa for my girlfriend and me's fun time.

Turns out the feather company I bought it from was known to scam people by sending cheap low ply feather boas in place of what people actually paid for.

If I had done my research it would have saved me almost a thousand dollars. I felt like such a fool.

You paid almost a thousand dollars for a feather boa? :ermm:

There are some CDs and vinyls in my collection which make me wonder what I was thinking when I bought them.

You paid almost a thousand dollars for a feather boa? :ermm:

It was supposed to be a very large ply / long ostrich feather boa so yes. Their not cheap unfortunately. Also it was going to be an anniversary gift.

It was supposed to be a very large ply / long ostrich feather boa so yes. Their not cheap unfortunately. Also it was going to be an anniversary gift.

Blimey. I wasn’t even aware they could get that expensive! You could have bought the ostrich for that price! :D (You really could too, I just googled it lol. Maybe not so practical for bedroom purposes though. lol) ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back