• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a female boss

stasiu90

TMF Regular
I can totally see why this is so attractive. You have a person who "rules" over you 40 hours a week, telling you what to do and not do. She gets on your nerves, and pisses you off. Then you realize under that suit, she is just a little ticklish girl. She's not that tough at all and she knows that, but she covers that up with the title 'BOSS". But that title only gets you so far, and when it comes physical domination, she would get destroyed.

Last edited:
I can totally see why this is so attractive. You have a person who "rules" over you 80 hours a week, telling you what to do and not do. She gets on your nerves, and pisses you off. Then you realize under that suit, she is just a little ticklish girl. She's not that tough at all and she knows that, but she covers that up with the title 'BOSS". But that title only gets you so far, and when it comes physical domination, she would get destroyed.

I hear you dude, but these days that's just too much of a risk in the workplace. There's this one young lady at work who's not my direct boss but still higher than me on the corporate ladder. She's beautiful, sassy and has perfect little lady feet that are begging to be tickled. But I don't dare even entertain that notion, because I could easily be suspended at the very least.

Hello,

My foot worship and tickling sessions are with pro doms. It's a similar principle. Making a dominate woman giggle even as she tries to fight it. Especially some of the doms who mostly flog, peg, and degrade to their subs pleasure/pain.

Thanks,

K

It's funny how different people can be. This doesn't strike a chord with me at all. The idea of tickling being associated with work...that's no fun.

It's funny how different people can be. This doesn't strike a chord with me at all. The idea of tickling being associated with work...that's no fun.

Back in the day, in my earlier jobs years ago there was a lot of tickling and flirting in the office. But those days are long gone. I think the last time I tickled a lady at work, she was very ticklish and didn't freak out or complain, but the HR Manager saw me do it, and gave me a verbal warning.

It's all fantasy peeps. Of course you can't just act on these fantasies on a whim. If so, I would of tickled my friend's mom a long time ago.

Before my fetish was a thing. I do recall a waitress getting held and tickled by the cook. It was at my first job.

Back in the day, in my earlier jobs years ago there was a lot of tickling and flirting in the office. But those days are long gone. I think the last time I tickled a lady at work, she was very ticklish and didn't freak out or complain, but the HR Manager saw me do it, and gave me a verbal warning.

Well...I was the boss and one of my people got turned on by being tickled...you can’t make that up. I genuinely tried to keep business and pleasure separate but in that case...we made an exception.

Well, I hope the warning was enough.

Well...I was the boss and one of my people got turned on by being tickled...you can’t make that up. I genuinely tried to keep business and pleasure separate but in that case...we made an exception.

Go on.....

Go on.....

Ah, so you want Details? ;)

So it started while the employee and I were in the store late while I was working on schedules. (The store manager wrote all of the sales floor schedules for some reason.) I must have complained about a crick in my neck or Some such flirting nonsense which immediately resulted in the obligatory (highly against the rules) shoulder rub from ther person we will call “Andrea.” During the rather pleasant massage, she must have lightly tickled my neck illiciting a bit of a squirm and a comment something like, “Oh, don’t tease..tickling can be very...arousing.” To which she replied, “Oh ?I know, it’s quite a turn on.”

It was like finding a couple of hundred dollar bills in an old coat...

I have had two female bosses and I would have loved to (or still would now that I don't work there anymore) to get them strapped down, naked and helpless so I could tickle every square inch of their bodies. Both of them are complete bitches and to make them beg me to stop or make a deal with me on what they would be willing to do for me to stop might be my biggest fantasy.

I know that both of them are ticklish, one mentioned how after having babies, when her husband would tickle her she almost wets herself. The other one mentioned during a conversation with other women in the office how she has to do her own pedicures because she is so ticklish on her feet.

Maybe one day my fantasy will come true.

While it might be ill advised to attempt this in real life, I can see the appeal of such a dynamic. Power play is a big trigger for me, and given that I supervise several employees and oversee projects at work all the time, the idea of giving up control in the bedroom is very interesting to me.

Again, things would probably end up poorly in you actually tried this, but it certainly makes for good story or video ideas

I am a 'boss' if a member of my team came into the office and tickled me it would be amazing! There is no policy for 'tickling in the work place'

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

I am a 'boss' if a member of my team came into the office and tickled me it would be amazing! There is no policy for 'tickling in the work place'

HR would most likely have a different opinion.

Hey let me dream Wolf!!!
HR would only know what gets reported! [emoji39]

I think I need to win a billion dollars so I can start a company and hire all you deviants LOL. I don't know what we'd do for work, exactly, but the code of conduct would allow for some unconventional protocol...just sayin'. :)

I think I need to win a billion dollars so I can start a company and hire all you deviants LOL. I don't know what we'd do for work, exactly, but the code of conduct would allow for some unconventional protocol...just sayin'. :)

I'll be glad to send you my resume!!!

I have had two female bosses and I would have loved to (or still would now that I don't work there anymore) to get them strapped down, naked and helpless so I could tickle every square inch of their bodies. Both of them are complete bitches and to make them beg me to stop or make a deal with me on what they would be willing to do for me to stop might be my biggest fantasy.

I know that both of them are ticklish, one mentioned how after having babies, when her husband would tickle her she almost wets herself. The other one mentioned during a conversation with other women in the office how she has to do her own pedicures because she is so ticklish on her feet.

Maybe one day my fantasy will come true.

Wow. What did these 2 women look like? What celebrities would you say they resemble?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back