• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a female boss

After a sudden change of events, I am now secretly dating one of my employees, I always looked around my team and wondered who was and wasn't ticklish.

Turns out I hit the jackpot!!!! She is extremely ticklish everywhere especially the feet!!! Living the dream right now!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Oh I love this idea!

My first job after university was spent working for an incredibly beastly woman, who was absolutely beautiful on the outside but a witch within. She'd make passive-aggressive jabs at me and the other younger girls. She never bothered the boys or the other mature women so I think she was jealous that we were still young and cute. She hated it when I wore patterned stockings and would always sneer, so I just wore them more often then! :p

I'd love to see her tickled! :dom:

Best way not to be told off by HR is to work in HR.

I used to and I tickled the nylon feet of my HR Manager and she giggled and let me do it.
It was the first day back after the Christmas holidays and she had a brand new high pair of nude heels with nude nylons and I complained that it made her look too tall and jokingly said they are confiscated. I reached down and took off her shoe and gave her a quick tickle. She squirmed and gigged nicely. It was planned and I had my phone on record and took a nice video too......for my private collection :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back