• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly's cosmetic nightmare part 1 (f/f)

rwm01man

TMF Regular
This is a requested story I was commissioned to write by http://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?168318-newestgirl. Although I was not able to finish it and this request got written and posted first by http://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?6653-BOFH666.

Kelly Swanson sits looking over her notes from last year, and the reviews she made for three of the biggest bath and body wash companies in the industry. Dove, Herbal Essence, and Lux have annually invited Kelly to test and use their products for herself. Kelly is the leading cosmetics expert in the business, and was the perfect choice for these three famous moguls to be reviewed and scored on their products. However, Kelly was not so kind in reviewing their products, in fact she was downright cruel toward them based on her own use and experience of their products, and it definitely rubbed these moguls the wrong way. Last year the sales for these three franchises fell tremendously, due to poor reviews and bad publicity from Kelly herself. This time however they have a hidden agenda to get the excellent reviews they seek. Instead of trying their products on her own time at her own house, she was requested to be given a hands-on demonstration by an individual representative from each company. So, she accepted on the condition each representative uses one hour worth of demonstration time, for their products. She arranges to have each representative present at the local spa and therapy treatment center in her town. What she doesn’t realize is that her favorite local spa is owned and operated secretly by an underground society of modern day witches who specialize in aroma therapy’s and oils, and just happen to be the inventors and lead stock holders of five of the biggest bath and body wash product companies in the world, and of course dove herbal and lux are among those five. These witches however share an even darker secret, and have yet to reveal it to the public, let alone Kelly herself.

As Kelly sits at the spa and looks over her paper work waiting, she glances at the clock and realizes its almost time for the representatives to show up, so goes to the lady’s room and checks her hair and makeup. While glancing at herself in the mirror she admires her 27-year-old, 36 DD, 5’7 frame and brunette hair. Her makeup is in check and as she adjusts the hair tie in her ponytail. Her outfit consisted of a navy blue, and white striped bikini underneath a navy-blue racerback tank top, and white denim cutoffs, and white thong sandals. Covering her eyes was a pair of sunglasses with purple colored lenses, and sporting on her left arm was striped bag which she had an extra set of clothes, and other necessities. While checking herself, a female employee comes in and says the first representative is waiting for her in room one. This strikes Kelly as odd, as she did not expect them to be here waiting for her. None the less she acknowledges and follows her to room one.

As Kelly enters room one she is greeted “Miss Swanson Iam so happy to meet you my name is Rebecca and Iam the head of the Dove research and development team” “my pleasure Rebecca” responds Kelly as she admires Rebecca’s feminine 30 year old frame and shoulder length brunette hair. “iam so excited for you to try our products, and let me just say I think you’re going to enjoy yourself immensely. Now if you would please follow me over here where we can begin the process of prepping you”. Kelly follows Rebecca over to a strange contraption in the middle of the room. Its metal in the form of a bent back x-style frame, with a padded metal post running from top of frame down to floor, and has an adjacent post off the back which runs along the middle of the bent back portion of the x-frame. “Ok Kelly If you would allow me to get you set into the frame here so we can begin.” Rebecca ushers Kelly up onto the frame resting her up on her knees so her lower legs are bent spread out behind her. “Ok Kelly now if you would scoot back till your butt and back are flush with the bar behind you. That’s an excellent great job Kelly you’re doing such a good job”. Rebecca says smiling big ear to ear, while admiring Kelly’s body. Rebecca then moves around to back of frame and takes two metal stock like bars and folds them over Kelly’s ankles, there by trapping her feet to the frame. As Kelly looks behind her and witnesses this she immediately becomes nervous and begins to protest. “Hey what? What’s going on here Rebecca what is this. I thought we were here to test out products, not to imprison me in this contraption.” Rebecca responds by removing Kelly’s sandals and running her manicured nails along Kelly’s feet. “Hey hehehehehehe what are you heheheheehe doing.” “Sorry Kelly just testing you, my you certainly have some beautiful feet, and your backside of your ass is defiantly incredibly sexy.” As Rebecca returns to the front of Kelly she keeps her nails on Kelly and runs them along her legs and up her thighs to the bottom of her cutoffs, up and around to her midsection, and then runs them up the outside of Kelly’s arms as she is resting them on the front of her thighs. As she gazes into Kelly’s eyes she becomes quite turned on watching her reactions. Kelly’s smile is big and her giggles are quite and continue as she watches Rebbeca’s fingers move up to the top of her shoulders. “Kelly at the top of this frame is two bars above you do you see them. I want you to take and grab hold of them so we can begin.” As Kelly looks up she sees the two bars and takes hold. Rebecca stands back and admires Kelly spread eagled bent at the knees. “that’s great Mrs. Kelly now do not let go under any circumstance ok otherwise you could get seriously hurt.” Rebecca then goes around back of Kelly and takes a bottle of dove’s new experimental lotion off the table siting aside the frame and begins to rub the oil into Kelly’s feet and toes. Kelly closes her eyes and enjoys the nice massage Rebecca is giving her. Once Rebecca finishes rubbing the oil in to Kelly’s feet she gives her feet a good tickle with her nails. “Heeeey heehehehehehehee stop that. Ahhhhhhhahahahahahahah oh my god wwwwwhaaaaat aaaarrrre you dohohohohoing aaaahhhhhhahahahahahahah.” Rebecca has now pulled Kelly’s toes back and started scratching in between them causing Kelly to roar with laughter. After a few minutes of foot and toe tickling Rebecca stops, and gives Kelly a break.

Surprisingly throughout all that foot tickling Rebecca noticed Kelly never once let go of the overhead bars. She then grabs her bottle of lotion again, and precedes to move around to Kelly’s front. As Kelly’s breathing is now becoming heavier from all the foot tickling she received, and the nervousness of what is about to happen she stares down Rebecca. “Ok now Kelly I will now apply the lotion to your arm pits so please don’t let go of the over head bars.” “Yes mam” replies Kelly. Once Rebecca has the lotion spread how she wants it she then picks up a pair of electric massaging gloves off the table behind Kelly with tiny buzzing massaging beads built into each finger tip and the palm area of the gloves. Kelly is now looking very nervous and excited. “Ok now Kelly you must hold onto the over head bars, and do not let go under any circumstance otherwise I can not do my job ok. If you do, then I will be forced to strap your arms to the bars by your wrists.” Kelly quietly says ok and watches with a big grin on her face as Rebecca turns on the gloves and moves into the open armpits of Kelly. The result is maddening, and Kelly quickly pulls down her arms in laughter. Laughing along with Kelly Rebecca grabs Kelly’s wrists and brings them back up to the bars. “Now Kelly I warned you so I’m afraid I have no choice” She takes two sets of leather cuffs and cuffs both her wrists to the over head bars. Kelly Is now seriously beginning to regret getting into this rack.

While locked into the frame Kelly begins to squirm about and try to get out with no such success. “Ok now Kelly let’s begin the treatment shall we.” Says Rebecca and starts at Kelly’s wrists and runs down the length of her fore arms with the tips of the massaging gloves, down to the inner bicep, and finally reaching the deep armpit. Kelly’s laughter becomes louder and harder the farther down Rebecca goes. When Rebecca reaches those pits, Kelly is lost in a sea of laughter. Rebecca runs the tips all over the oil applied area of Kelly’s pits and beyond. Kelly is bouncing in the rack and laughing her heart out. “Ahhhhhhaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa” “You’re doing excellent Kelly. Fantastic job of bringing out the enthusiasm.” Rebecca continues to assault Kelly’s pits for several more minutes, and then moves her hands down onto Kelly’s ribs. With her hands open flat she rubs the palms of her gloves, and finger tips all over Kelly’s ribs. Even through her tank top the sensations are felt and felt good. Rebecca then uses the same technique on Kelly’s mid-section, “haaahaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa oh my gahhhaaaahaaaaahaaaad.” Rebecca then quickly slips her gloves under her shirt and begins a ticklish massage that engulfs not only her stomach, and ribs, but soon enough reaches the bikini covered breasts of Kelly. Rebecca’s palms make several passes over Kelly’s breast and then rise up and out of Kelly’s armpit shirt holes, and into her armpits yet again. Kelly is beside herself with joy and laughter as the sweat from her brow is being thrown about as she shakes her head back and forth. Rebecca continues her upper body assault from underneath Kelly’s shirt moving from one sensitive spot to the other driving Kelly mad with laughter. “Ahhhahahahahahahahahahahahah oh my god, oh my god, ohohohoh my gahhahhhhahhhhaaaahhaaaaaddd.” Rebecca is just smiling and giggling to her self-watching Kelly’s reactions, and looking into the now noticeable tear soaked eyes of her subject. Kelly’s sunglasses are now just barely sitting on her face and edge of her nose, and her face is now covered in sweat. Rebecca then glances down at Kelly’s bouncing breasts, and notices that even through the tank and bikini top, she begins to see a rise in Kelly’s nipples. She then realizes, Kelly hasn’t once asked for her to stop. So, Rebecca then decides to take her massage a little further south. Taking the lotion and applying it to the gloves, she then begins to spread it into Kelly’s thighs, while the gloves massage and tickle Kelly’s thighs into oblivion. “Oh no not the thihihihihighs ahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa Ohhooooooohooooooohoooooooooonnnnnnoooooooooo.” Kelly’s sunglasses have since been flung off her face onto the floor as her head and body shake and bounce around nonstop. The sensations flooding into Kelly’s thighs are awakening her woman hood without consent. Rebecca just giggles and laughs along with Kelly as she continues her massage without hesitation. Soon Kelly’s hips are humping air as a reflex of the over stimulation on her thighs and womanhood. No sooner after Kelly’s pussy starts to become wet, Rebecca removes her hands from Kelly’s thighs. Kelly takes this time to slow her laughter down to constant giggles and take in enormous amounts of air.

“So, miss Kelly what do you think of our product so far. You seem to be enjoying yourself and the massage, and look there is no residual residue left behind from the lotion” Rebecca says in a very laid back and girly voice. As Rebecca strolls around to the back of the rack she leans in close to Kelly’s ear and says something Kelly just couldn’t believe. “Did I forget to mention this lotion makes your skin more sensitive, and works like a bonding agent.” “What!! Hahaha what are you saying.” With Kelly all flustered and excited she couldn’t help but laugh, and become even more nervous, and intrigued. Especially since staring at this beautiful brunette wasn’t helping her calm her libido. “Why oh absolutely miss Kelly, this lotion just does wonders. Where not just called dove for no reason, we take the name very serious especially when we add a little secret ingredient to this lotion. Would you like to know how this makes your skin feel so much more responsive and sensitive?” Kelly is now glued to Rebecca’s conversation and says out loud. “Oh god yes, definitely. I so want to know how this amazing product is bringing me so much happiness.” With a big smile on her face Kelly feels very happy and giddy. “Well well well seems miss Kelly has some secrets of her own.” Rebecca responds back with a girly attitude. “You must really like to be touched and played with, don’t you Kelly.” Kelly could only, bite her bottom lip shyly and say, “uh no no not really I just just” “Its ok Kelly I know what your getting out of this, and know exactly what you want, even if you try to hide your self to me.” Rebecca then brings her glove covered hands down to Kelly’s feet and begins the same process as before to Kelly’s previously lathered up feet. “Ahhhhhhhhh ohoohoohoohoo nooohoooohoooohooooooo! Not again ahhhhhhhahhhahaahaahaahaahaahaa.” Kelly’s cackles are endless from the start as Rebecca massages Kelly’s feet with her electric massage gloves. While palming her arches, and heels she uses the tips of her fingers to go in between her toes and work the creases of her feet. “My my you certainly have a lot of energy and laughter Kelly, you know we could certainly use that energy and laughter for our own purposes in the company’s inner sanctum. Yes, I really think you would be the right candidate for our little company gathering with the CEO’s” Kelly can only respond with loud cackling laughter “Ahhhhyaaayaaayaaayaaaaayaaayaaaahaaahaahaaahaaahaahaaaahaaahaa.” Kelly could barely analyze what Rebecca said let alone make sense of it in her now overstimulated brain. “Everything ok up there Kelly? Your need me to stop? Huh? you don’t seem to want me to?” Kelly nodding her head didn’t help, cuz with all her head and body movement in the rack you couldn’t tell weather or not she was answering Rebecca or just not being able to control her bodies movements. “I Ihihihihihihihihaaaahaaahaahahahahahahaha” “What was that Kelly I didn’t quiet catch that. Did you need to tell me something bout the products effectiveness.” “I I neeeheeeeheeeheeeheeeeheeeeddddddd eeeeheeeheeeheeheeeheeehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheeeeeeeeee.” “Do you like our product Kelly.” “Yehehehehehehehs buhuhuhuhutttttt IHihihihihihihihihihihi nnnneeeehehehehehehehehd tohohohohohohohohoho breahehehehehehehehehth.” Rebecca just smiled and said giddily “That’s great Kelly I’m glad your enjoying the uses of our product,” and continued with her massage for several more minutes before stopping.

“As I was saying before we use a special ingredient in our lotion, and that is dove feathers” Rebecca’s says as she brings a real set of dove feathers to bear on Kelly’s ears from behind and down her cheeks to then put them out in front of Kelly’s face for her to see what’s about to take place. Kelly is now exhausted and sweating profusely from her bodies pores, and can barely open her eyes until she feels them run across her face and quickly jumps at the sensations and as she stares now with half open eye lids, and a big nervous grin on her face, at the feathers in front of her she quickly begins to shiver and try once again to get out of the racks bindings. Rebecca has now taken up residence right behind Kelly, right up against her back side. She takes the feathers and slowly works them up and down Kelly’s wrists and forearms and begins to explain more about the secret ingredient and how it works. “You see Kelly we take dove feathers and grind them up into the lotion which acts as a sort of magical stimulant. Its almost as if the ground up feathers are still active on the body, but are waiting for something to activate them fully. So, we use these magical feathers that I now have, and once they encounter the lotion which I have applied to your armpits, feet, and thighs. Well let’s just say the magic then comes a reality.” Kelly was so far gone into her stimulating laughter once the feathers finally found her armpits she couldn’t seem to put two and two together, but in the back of her mind she kept saying to herself; “with all this talk about magic and magical words Rebecca was using, could she be some kind of witch. No of course not that would just be too silly to even fathom.” Rebecca had finally made contact with Kelly armpits, and although her laughter was intense it was not as hard and loud as when she used the gloves, but more sexual, and sensual in voice. With sweat and tears all over her face, and sweat running off her body like rivers in some places, you could clearly see the dark sweat soaked areas of her tank top coming into the light. Kelly was definably feeling the effects of the lotions secret ingredient now, especially since the feathers had been stimulating the lotion covered armpits of Kelly. Rebecca however was not content to stay in one spot with the feathers, and moved them not only down into the armholes of Kelly’s tank and upon her ribs, but also bring them up onto her chest area which was covered with droplets of sweat. She would sway the feathers down the front of the tank and into the upper cleavage of Kelly that wasn’t covered by the bikini. “it’s a good thing you tied your bikini up good onto your chest, otherwise your boobs as big as they are might have been exposed with all your jumping around.

After several stimulating minutes Rebecca decides to move back around to Kelly’s feet. She quickly begins running the feathers in between Kelly’s toes and doesn’t give her much time to recuperate from the upper body feather assault. The feathers and the lotion are already doing their job and over stimulating Kelly again as her laughter yet again has become sexual and sensual. “Ooohoohoohoohoo nooooooo not again ooohooooohoohoohaaahaaahaahaaaa”. “So, Kelly how is our product working for you? Do you feel we have given you enough information to make out a good report on out product?” Kelly could only shake her head yes. “I didn’t hear a yes but judging from your happy sexual laughter your experiencing, and the perky nipples beginning to really show through your shirt I would say you are definitely enjoying yourself.” Kelly just continues to laugh and enjoy her experience while shaking her head yes. “Now I think its time we have some more fun don’t you Kelly.” As Rebecca slows her feather tickling down to a soft strum Kelly finally manages to speak out to Rebecca. “Ohohohoho please Rebeccahahahah I can’t take any more.” Rebecca stops her tickling and sets down her feathers on the table behind Kelly. She then puts one of the massaging gloves back on her right hand, and picks up a feather with her left hand. She then says to Kelly “Isn’t this fun and stimulating Kelly?” “Yes, Rebecca it is. I haven’t felt this good in a longtime. I’m glad your finally done though because I didn’t need anymore help making up my mind on how well your product works.” “Oh, were not done yet Kelly.” “WHAT!! NO!! Rebecca, you don’t understand what AAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA NNNNOOOOOOOOOO SSSSTTTTTOOOOOOOHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAP!!” Rebecca begins her glove massage on Kelly’s right thigh, and her feather assault on her left thigh. With her thighs being lathered with lotion during her initial glove massage earlier the secret ingredient was now reacting to the feather assault. Kelly was beside her self with hard loud laughter, and sexual over stimulation. After several minutes Rebecca then moves in close to Kelly’s backside, while continuing the glove message on her thigs she then moves the feather back up to her upper body and begins feathering all over Kelly’s upper body. From her armpits to upper chest and everywhere else in between. “OHOHOHOHOHO GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHD IHIHIHIHIHM GAHAHAHAHAHANNAHAHAHAHA PEEEHEEEHEEEEHEEEE.” Rebecca quickly stops her assault and backs away from Kelly. As Rebecca walks around to face Kelly she takes in the exhausted sweat soaked sight of her client. With a face full of sweat, and a body glowing with sweaty lotion she looks into Kelly’s tear soaked eyes and says. “Well miss Kelly I think that my time has come to an end wouldn’t you say so?” Kelly glances back at and Rebecca with a smile on her face and says, “I would definitely say so.”

As Kelly hangs there and recovers, Rebecca grabs a bottle of doves most popular body wash off the table. Squirting it into her hands she then precedes to rub the wash into the lotion covered areas of Kelly. Rebecca then grabs a wet sponge out of a bucket of water and begins to soak and wash off the lotion covered body parts of Kelly with the sponge. As Rebecca continues her washing of Kelly she stares into her eyes and smiles. Kelly smiles and stares right back at her. Rebecca then moves into to her face and gives Kelly a nice sexual kiss on her lips. Kelly accepts it whole heartedly and feels the chills of her goosebumps take effect. Rebecca then removes herself from Kelly’s lips and says, “Thank you miss Swanson for a most enjoyable day and session,” and then walks around to finish washing Kelly’s feet and back of her thighs. Once she finishes she then removes the restraints from Kelly’s body and helps her down from the rack. As Kelly gets ready to leave the room Rebecca comes up to her, and extends her hand out, and says “thankyou again for your time miss Swanson, and I hope you found our products to your liking.” Kelly extends her hand out, and accepts the hand shake, and says “your very welcome miss Rebecca. I most certainly did and thank you.”

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back