• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst thing about ordering customs

savate

TMF Regular
Hey guys,

Started the topic to get some input about the worst custom experiences and how you would have tackled them.

The constant worry for me is paying upfront and then wondering whether i will get the product. Apart from James Darke and the Tickleroom, I have had deficulty in getting anyone to commit on a delivery date ever. And also, most of the time, there are situations when after you pay, it is difficult to get status updates or even getting rude responses when asking for updates when there are unusual delays.

Most of the time, this is clearly a situation where the producers having too much shooting to do and struggling to balance their production with personal life including family and any other day jobs. But it also increase customer anxiety and sometimes the excitment at the time of ordering would have died away completely by the time of getting the product.

Any thoughts from any perspective?

I've ordered customs only 5 different times in the past 17 years. 4 of those 5 were from Chloe's Creations, who ALWAYS delivered exactly what I wanted the way I wanted it. One time they even screwed up, and redid it right for free, no arguments.

The 1 other time I ordered a custom elsewhere, it was the most expensive and was a total disaster. Won't mention who or what since im not one to blast people public. So my advice? Deal with only 110% professional producers, or those that have a great track record/review backed up by other satisfied customers. Independents or amatures, deal at your own risk (unless they have great reviews). I learned this lesson that one time to the tune of 230 bucks down the toilet.

One other thing i'll add, if they get rude when inquiring about a product you paid for and they aint delivered, that's major red flag and they don't belong offering customs in the first place.

Alternative Productions is great. The guy really knows his models and works with you.
I have no complaints about them. Put it this way. A 30 minute custom with Christina Carter costs MORE than a 2 hour custom with Alternative and Bianca is simply diabolical.
My only complaint is it takes about 8 weeks but it's minor.

Depends on what you want and how intense. I like tickling bondage and forced orgasms. Multi
Scenes are more. The model rates can be different. PM me

2 customs with russian fetish (on a total of 2 customs ^^) . both PERFECT , delivered in time .if a model isnt available they dont bullshit you , they tell you its not possible with jer but contact you if she come back so no bad surprises

Alternative was the same way.
I asked for a dominating woman. They came back with two recommendations. I chose one and she has been in all my videos.
I asked for a specific type of video and they gave me two recomended models.
I chose one and she had a family emergency. They said wait OR they recommended a third model who I chose. She was so excellent I put her in three videos with a fourth on the way.
I have 4 by them. One of which I wish I had refrained but the video is excellent. The model isnt exactly my type.
Again my only bitch is the length of time but I can say this.,
The videos are excellent, they are reasonably priced and the models they have recommended are dead on. When she came up it was addressed.

Plus make sure they give you exactly what you want. Do not let them turn it into their video. I have one by Christina Carter I wish I had not ordered. She wanted certain sets and a crew and yadda yadda yadda. All that cost extra.
I simply wanted a room and certain bondage positions.

Hey guys,

Started the topic to get some input about the worst custom experiences and how you would have tackled them.

The constant worry for me is paying upfront and then wondering whether i will get the product. Apart from James Darke and the Tickleroom, I have had deficulty in getting anyone to commit on a delivery date ever. And also, most of the time, there are situations when after you pay, it is difficult to get status updates or even getting rude responses when asking for updates when there are unusual delays.

Most of the time, this is clearly a situation where the producers having too much shooting to do and struggling to balance their production with personal life including family and any other day jobs. But it also increase customer anxiety and sometimes the excitment at the time of ordering would have died away completely by the time of getting the product.

Any thoughts from any perspective?

Echoing the comments about rudeness/lack of communication AFTER you've paid MONEY!! That's absolutely unacceptable in my book. I could be mistaken, but it sounds like you may have had some experiences with cam or instagram models? Or maybe even some pro fetish models who only "dabble" in tickling for custom work? Unfortunately, I think there's inherently just a greater risk doing business with them versus established "tickle" fetish producers.

I personally feel it isn't your (as in the customer) duty to seek updates when there are delays, changes, etc. Once you have paid, you should never be in limbo about what is going on with the project. It is also perfectly reasonable for you to request a general timeframe for completion/delivery of the custom. When I quote a price for a custom, I won't accept payment until after I've established and communicated a shoot date with eta for delivery. If the shoot date is more than 2 weeks out, I ask the customer to wait until 2 weeks to make payment.

There has already been solid advice given on what types of things to look for when choosing a producer for customs, so I'll give some advice from a producer perspective to anyone looking to get a custom:

Think about exactly what you would like. EXACTLY. Write it down. Then think about it some more. Make edits. Think yet again! Play it out in your head or whatever until you feel like you have everything. Watch your fav clips and note what you like and include that if it's what you want. What I'm getting at here is two-fold - 1) when you first make contact with a producer, and they have ALL the details of exactly what you're asking for, it's much, much, MUCH easier to plan. It's that much easier to communicate to the model(s) what they are going to shoot, decide pricing, etc 2) It goes a long when in helping to make sure you get exactly what you want; and if you do not, you have a record of specifics you can reference. So if you specified a single non-moving camera from a side view angle and you get a clip where the camera is moving up and down half the clip, you can accurately state you did not receive what you paid for.

Again, think of EVERYTHING you can. I once had a guy contact me for a custom, a gal tickled in socks. I followed up with him to ask if the type of socks mattered. He replied it didn't. In the final exchange he just casually mentioned any kind of athletic white socks. Now - I had envisioned some pink or yellow thin ankle socks. So maybe it wouldn't have mattered, but then again, it could have been THE difference. Details.

Again, think of EVERYTHING you can. I once had a guy contact me for a custom, a gal tickled in socks. I followed up with him to ask if the type of socks mattered. He replied it didn't. In the final exchange he just casually mentioned any kind of athletic white socks. Now - I had envisioned some pink or yellow thin ankle socks. So maybe it wouldn't have mattered, but then again, it could have been THE difference. Details.

Very ethical, and quite correct, Lio.

I worked as the Dom in a few spanking films in the UK in the mid- 90s, and the producer, who shot all genres, once told me that he's had an order for a custom 'splosh video' which was to feature two girls, naked except for rubber rain boots, wrestling in a mudpuddle. He hired the actresses, constructed the mudpuddle, filmed and edited the video, and sent the finished product off upon receipt of payment, only to have the customer contact him complaining that the film was no good because one of the girls' rainboots (they supplied their own) were blue instead of black.

Perversion can be a very specific thing!

One thing we as a community can do is to encourage people to use an escrow service, like the one KinkBomb offers. They take the order and hold your payment until the producer delivers your video, at which point the money is released to them. I've used it and it worked perfectly. KinkBomb really does offer top-notch support; it's a shame more tickle people on both sides of the equation don't use them.

I have heard horror stories about people placing orders and either never getting their custom, or going through a lot of bullshit just to get their money back.

I started ordering customs in 2015, and I had a lot of questions when I did it for the first time. When will it be filmed? When can I expect delivery? Will I get any notification if a date changes? etc.

Now all of my experiences so far have been great. I've had no issues. I've ordered two customs from Tomikos C4S store, and I've ordered eight customs from HeroineUniverse. I've gotten exactly what I wanted from both of them.

HeroineUnivere is like my main go-to custom place right now. And I'd recommend him to anyone. He's very active on Twitter, gives constant updates on who he plans on having over and when, date changes, and he's great at answering questions. He genuinely cares about what he's doing, and about making his fans happy. When I ordered from him for the first time, the model was at his place and all set to shoot a bunch of customs, including mine, but she had a family emergency come out of nowhere, and he rescheduled the date because he wanted her to be at her best. And he saw that she wasn't after getting sad news. He already had payment, so he could've easily half-assed the customs. But he wanted to put out top-notch content. I've respected the guy eversince.

Also, his model lineup is A+. So if you want to order a custom without worry, I recommend checking out HeroineUniverse. You won't be let down.

My ideas weren't dedicated to tickling, but they did feature some. And he's done tickling vids numerous times.

Paying them, them waiting weeks on end to even give you news about what they're doing, get annoyed with you asking when they already took your money, implying you were trying to cheat them when you paid them an amount they asked for, and then when they finally deliver what you bought, it's nothing like it was supposed to be.

Hello,

On average, how much do custom videos cost?

Thanks,

K

I'd say a standard solo, prices may start around $150. And it'll go up depending on length, and what exactly they have to do.

A custom with 2+ models, you're probably looking at close to $300-$350 as a starting price. And again, it'll go up depending on length what exactly you want them to do.

Some stores may start off with less, and some may start off with more. But usually most start off in the areas I listed.

Would it be a good idea at all to start a list of "good" producers to order customs from?

Would it be a good idea at all to start a list of "good" producers to order customs from?

Right now The Tickle Room is really good, specially in terms of content for the price you pay. James Darke used to be extremely professional in his custom producing as well and always communicated the shoot date and delivery date (maximum 3 days from the shoot) and generally contacted me before I contacted him in case of model trouble. But dont think he does customs anymore since coming out of retirement.

As I said above, I'd recommend HeroineUniverse to anyone. He's my go-to guy right now. Eight customs I've ordered from him over the past two years.

I use Alternative Productions. My only complaint is sometimes they take a bit too long but the owner is very prompt in responding and goes overboard for customer response. He has a wonderful eye for models too.

I am curious. For 350 how long is a heroineuniverse video? My experience is he doesnt answer his email.

I use Alternative Productions. My only complaint is sometimes they take a bit too long but the owner is very prompt in responding and goes overboard for customer response. He has a wonderful eye for models too.

I am curious. For 350 how long is a heroineuniverse video? My experience is he doesnt answer his email.

The standard length for clips costing $350 or less seems to be 20-25 minutes. My longest custom was 24 minutes and cost $350. I also got one that was $250 that was 23 minutes, and also one that was $150 that was 23 minutes. It really all depends on the script and how many girls are involved. Like I've never spent more than $250 on a Solo.And the starting price for two-girl customs is $350, which is as high as I've ever gone.

And as far as his responses, it depends on what you send him. If you just send him a question, he might not get back to you as quick as someone who's placing an order. And sometimes messages that aren't orders fall through the cracks. I recommend contacting him on Twitter.

Thank you. His models tend to be old and a bit washed up. I do believe he does his best for his customers. His videos tend to be a bit mild for my taste. Also if you post an address for customs he should actually answer at that address. Iirc he was the guy who left here in a huff as he advertised a video for a non ticklish model who he swore was ticklish even though she even said she faked it.
Its good he is respectful of his customers.

I've ordered some customs in the past. I'm a bit of a geezer and have been into this tickling fetish for about 20 years. I've had some good and bad experiences with ordering customs. It's always a bit of a risky proposition and you hope that the producer holds up their end of the bargain since you usually have to pay for the order in advance of the product. I've gotten burned by some producers. It was disappointing and surprising. The most disappointing was with MFX in Brazil. They had produced several great videos for me (check out anything with Roseangela or Andressa https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/23614/4512773/TICKLES+AND+FUCKS+-+FULL+VERSION) and https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/23614/8417651/INTERVIEW+WITH+A+MISTRESS+-+FULL+VERSION and then suddenly I got ripped off.

Ginary has the fastest turnaround time that I have ever experienced. She is very prompt in her responses to e-mails and uses an e-mail distribution list with dates of upcoming shoots and models. She sends the video usually 2 days after the date of shoot and is consistently as expected. Once she forgot about a shoot a for me and she made it up with another model plus a bonus custom. Torvea customs is similarly reliable and responsive to e-mails. Tickle Room and Heroine Universe are generous with the amount of footage that they include. I find that the Tickle Room seems to have the most ticklish models and is extremely generous with the time.

Most of the time the rate seems to be about 10 -20 dollars per minute of actual footage 150-300 for a 15 minute clip done the way that you want it. As previously stated, be sure to state exactly what you want and come to an agreement on price and estimated date of delivery before exchanging any dollars.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back