• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst thing about ordering customs

I also get telling the producer exactly what you want. Tickling and forced orgasms can be a different rate.

I also get telling the producer exactly what you want. Tickling and forced orgasms can be a different rate.

Everything has the potential to drive up the cost: number of models, nudity, sexual content, dialogue ect. A lot of customers just say, "I want a foot tickling vid." and unless the producer presses them for details (which some don't) and gives them exactly what they ask for, they end up being disappointed and unfairly say they didn't get a good vid. Tell a producer exactly what you want without pages of script. A brief but detailed description to start.

The problem is the producers who say they want the money upfront before they discuss anything.

I wont name names here though one of the 5 is the subject of another thread. One surprised me.
When I contact a producer its with the intent of purchasing. Right now I use one but have just agreed with a second. You have a good rep but I didnt waste your time as I know you dont make the type of video I desire. Tbh the second producer surprised me because he contacted me and the subject turned to professionalism. After a few emails I mentioned an idea and found out he works with Ginary. He ran my idea by her and we struck a deal. Until then I thought he did only foot tickling videos. His attitude was refreshing and I had no issue with him asking if I planned on ordering AFTER we discussed my script. I might switch to him for everything if he can capture my vision on a video. It shocked me when he asked what type of cinematography I desired and shocked me even more when he contacted me with model pics so I can choose my costumes. I love it as this is how it should be.

I wont name names here though one of the 5 is the subject of another thread. One surprised me.
When I contact a producer its with the intent of purchasing. Right now I use one but have just agreed with a second. You have a good rep but I didnt waste your time as I know you dont make the type of video I desire. Tbh the second producer surprised me because he contacted me and the subject turned to professionalism. After a few emails I mentioned an idea and found out he works with Ginary. He ran my idea by her and we struck a deal. Until then I thought he did only foot tickling videos. His attitude was refreshing and I had no issue with him asking if I planned on ordering AFTER we discussed my script. I might switch to him for everything if he can capture my vision on a video. It shocked me when he asked what type of cinematography I desired and shocked me even more when he contacted me with model pics so I can choose my costumes. I love it as this is how it should be.

Yes, I've declined videos for several reasons, one of which is I didn't think we would be the best producer for what the customer wanted. If I knew someone who was, In would point them in that direction.

I like evil woman/innocent woman plots. Slow stripping, taunting, begging, groping, forced orgasms

Yeah I can understand not being able to do much when someone just asks how much customs are without explaining what they want. When I send a custom idea, I always asks for a ballpark price. Eventhough I've ordered many with Casey and have an idea on how much I'm gonna be paying, I like making sure we're both on the same page.

With me, I try to keep my ideas simple. There may be a little story with my custom, but nothing that requires great memorization. Simple scenarios that can be executed without having to memorize anything specific. Really the only thing I ask for specifically when it comes to dialogue, since my customs are about bellybutton fetish, is for the model or models in my customs to actually say the word throughout when they're talking.

Also for me when it comes to attire, I prefer regular clothing over actual costumes. I'll just point out something a model wore in a recent shoot that I liked, and just request that they wear that again. A plain regular top & long blue jeans are my usual attire requests.

I try to go for the base starting price, and leave it at that. Like Caseys 2 girl customs usually start at $350 or $400 depending on which models are featured, so I try to keep any idea of mine with 2 girls simple enough to stay at either starting price.

I never request anything complex. Simple costumes, simple bondage, just enough story, the girls make up the dialogue. Mine are usually 75 to 90 minutes

$400 customs are probably closer to 30 minutes. I've never gone over $350 with Casey, and those have been around 20-25 minutes.

The $150 customs are the ones that usually hover around 15 minutes.

Its ironic that you can get a 30 minute custom with Christina Carter for 400 when if she is producing the same video it’s nearly 3k

Well I've never gone to Christinas actual site, but I know 3k is 3000. So I'm kinda skeptical of her prices running close to $3000.

The custom I got with Christina a couple months ago was only $150. But I know that prices can go down if a model is filming with another producer, and not producing the clip themselves. Because things that the model may have to go out a purchase for a custom if they're making it, another producer may already have.

Thanks for the mention love ! Always ready to make you new customs ! Im
Actually with tickle room this weekend if you want to order one with me through him ; )

I know this thread is old, but i just happen to come across it again, and decided to vent since I'm going through a case of waiting for delivery, and having uncertainty on when exactly it'll get delivered. And let me be clear, I don't doubt that I'm gonna get my custom, it's just a matter of when. All factors considered, this is currently the longest wait I've ever had for a custom wait, and it could go even longer.

I had a custom that was set to be shot about 3 weeks ago, but the producer got caught up in his own ideas that he wanted to do as well, and mine along with a couple other customs didn't get filmed that day. So he scheduled to have the models come back in two weeks so the remaining customs could get shot. Which was a little frustrating I'll admit, but getting them to come back in two weeks I was happy with. I've seen cases of models not coming back for months because of other already pre-planned travel dates. So they came back not this most recent Friday, but the Friday before that, which was the last Friday of July. My idea was made, and I was told that it may be about 10 days after the shoot date that the idea gets delivered, since he had another big shoot in exactly one week, which started on the first Friday of August and went into the weekend. Which was this past weekend.

Well I find out today that now the producer is even more backlogged with customs, and that he's decided to not have any big travel shoots for the entire month of August so he can get to editing and sending out customs to everyone waiting. Which is good, but he's apparently only gonna be able to edit on the weekends. And I have no idea how he's gonna send the ideas out. So my current wait, which is almost at a month if you consider the original set shoot date, could extend another 1-4 weeks. I'd hope that the customers who have been waiting since mid-July would get theirs sent out first, but I have no idea how it's gonna go. This is the drawback when you have a producer who does fetish stuff only part-time I guess.

And I'm not trying to bash this producer, he's been my main guy since 2015 and I've loved what he's produced for me over that span, I just think that at times he overbooks himself, and sometimes it results in situations like this where customs get their delivery dates pushed back and back.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back