• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are your favorite Christmas carols?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I am just wondering what Christmas :xmas: carols people like. I am Jewish but I still like a lot of them.

My favorites are in no particular order
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
Winter Wonderland
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Silent Night
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
The Island of Misfit Toys
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Sleigh Ride
Jingle Bells
Linus and Lucy (from Peanuts)
Here Comes Santa Claus Right Down Santa Claus Lane
The Christmas Song
Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart
All I Want for Christmas is You
Do They Know it's Christmas?
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Do You Hear What I Hear?
The Little Drummer Boy?
Dominic the Christmas Donkey
Jingle Bells

That's all I can think of for now.

I am just wondering what Christmas :xmas: carols people like. I am Jewish but I still like a lot of them.

My favorites are in no particular order
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
Winter Wonderland
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Silent Night
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
The Island of Misfit Toys
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Sleigh Ride
Jingle Bells
Linus and Lucy (from Peanuts)
Here Comes Santa Claus Right Down Santa Claus Lane
The Christmas Song
Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart
All I Want for Christmas is You
Do They Know it's Christmas?
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Do You Hear What I Hear?
The Little Drummer Boy?
Dominic the Christmas Donkey
Jingle Bells

That's all I can think of for now.

I think you covered them all! Hahah. I like any kind of classical sounding ones... Like classical music. :)

I know a woman named Carole and she's crazy ticklish. When I get to tickle her around Christmas, she's my favorite Christmas Carole :blaugh:

Weekly 29.jpg

Okay, seriously now: the divine :bubbleheart:Tarja Turunen:bubbleheart: has recorded a wonderful Christmas song called Henkays Ikuisuudesta. This is by far my favorite Christmas Carol ever. Nothing can top that; I listen to it every year on Christmas, and all year long as well. She's such a wonderful singer :wub: Voice of an angel, really.

I also like classical music, by the way.

Chinese Food on Christmas by Brandon Walker
Chanukah Song Part 3 by Adam Sandler

I know a woman named Carole and she's crazy ticklish. When I get to tickle her around Christmas, she's my favorite Christmas Carole :blaugh:

View attachment 544737

Okay, seriously now: the divine :bubbleheart:Tarja Turunen:bubbleheart: has recorded a wonderful Christmas song called Henkays Ikuisuudesta. This is by far my favorite Christmas Carol ever. Nothing can top that; I listen to it every year on Christmas, and all year long as well. She's such a wonderful singer :wub: Voice of an angel, really.

I also like classical music, by the way.

Oh man thank you for sharing that pic! You are lucky! haha :D
I'll check out this song. :)

Oh man thank you for sharing that pic! You are lucky! haha :D
I'll check out this song. :)

Lol this is neither me nor Carole on the picture. It is only my favorite Christmas-themed tickling pic. I found it here actually, on the TMF. But I absolutely love it. That silver-haired lady is beautiful (I have a thing for good-looking older women) and what she has here is one of the best Christmas presents ever. The kind which you don't unwrap, you just endlessly tickle whatever parts that are popping out, thus enjoying your gift all year long :D

I hope you'll like the song, it's amazing. And so is the literal goddess who sings it:

2006-press1.jpg

Last edited:
Christmas music is not something I really listen to willingly lol. There’s just so much of it on TV and in shops when you’re out and about… Kinda does my head in!

But as far as traditional carols go my favourite is probably O Come All Ye Faithful. Some carols can be a bit saccharine for my liking… That one is more like a “power carol” lol. Sounds epic on a big ol’ pipe organ! Must be one of the oldest ones too. Written in the mid-1700s, apparently. :shock:

And as far as pop songs go… The Jackson 5’s version of Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town is one of the few Christmas songs that doesn’t annoy me lol. I’m kind of a Scrooge though!

Lol this is neither me nor Carole on the picture. It is only my favorite Christmas-themed tickling pic. I found it here actually, on the TMF. But I absolutely love it. That silver-haired lady is beautiful (I have a think for good-looking older women) and what she has here is one of the best Christmas presents ever. The kind which you don't unwrap, you just endlessly tickle whatever parts that are popping out, thus enjoying your gift all year long :D

I hope you'll like the song, it's amazing. And so is the literal goddess who sings it:

View attachment 544747

Oh I love this! I'm looking at more of her stuff on Youtube. :D

I know what you mean I've always liked women older than me. xD I am 26 and am attracted to 35ish..... any day. That's a prime age but I think it comes down to experience too... 30's isn't old to me... but still! lol

My friend always wears these fuzzy slippers and she knows they drive my nuts. In a good way.... but she lets me have fun too. xD Christmas time and slippers... brings a whole new meaning to it's the most wonderful time of the year!

So funny, that's the first thing I noticed too was the silver hair. :D

Oh I love this! I'm looking at more of her stuff on Youtube. :D

:bubbleheart:Tarja:bubbleheart: is a fantastic singer, and one of the nicest persons on the planet. She is drop-dead gorgeous, intelligent, subtle, funny and has a ravishing voice. I am glad if I helped you discover her :wub:

I know what you mean I've always liked women older than me. xD I am 26 and am attracted to 35ish..... any day. That's a prime age but I think it comes down to experience too... 30's isn't old to me... but still! lol

I know what you mean. I am also attracted to older ladies, although now that I am aging, the age gap is closing hehe :scream: When I was younger, I never liked girls my age because I was a little bit more mature than them. In my 20's, I had a wonderful relationship with a much older, married woman for a couple of years, and it was very fulfilling. Not only sex was fantastic, but she also taught me a lot about life, and was a great help with my studies and career choices. I owe her a part of my current success. But in the end, I married a woman 5 years younger than me. Life's like a chocolate box and all that, haha ;)

So funny, that's the first thing I noticed too was the silver hair. :D

To be fair, it's pretty hard to miss on this picture :D

I tend to prefer the more traditional Christmas carols. Here's some of my favourites....

Silent Night
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Come All Ye Faithful
Once In Royal David's City
Good King Wenceslas......

To name but a few! :)

I shouldn't chime in, but what the hey.... Most titles given here aren't carols, but rather songs about Christmas. Carols are more the religious songs, the ones you hear/sing in church. Not that there's anything wrong with them songs (well, to some there is....). That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. (OK,....I kinda like "Is That You, Santy Claus?" by Louie Armstrong... hear it at work on the Musak....)

I shouldn't chime in, but what the hey.... Most titles given here aren't carols, but rather songs about Christmas. Carols are more the religious songs, the ones you hear/sing in church. Not that there's anything wrong with them songs (well, to some there is....). That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. (OK,....I kinda like "Is That You, Santy Claus?" by Louie Armstrong... hear it at work on the Musak....)

Hey, pal! Thank you so much for clearing that up!! I didn't know the word "Carol" carried religious overtones (or is it undertones? Little foreign me slowly going crazy... Where's Ned when I need him? :D)!

Christmas songs it is, then! Now I've gotta ask: what the hell is a Musak? :confused:

I think the OP hit all the good ones lol but ill also throw in Your a Mean One Mr Grinch and any song from A Charlie Brown Christmas

I didn't know the word "Carol" carried religious overtones (or is it undertones? Little foreign me slowly going crazy... Where's Ned when I need him? :D)!

The clearest explication of the comparative semantics of the preposition-derived English combining forms over- and under- that I know of:

And when you comprehend it all, you be like

PMiQ7nT.gif

Christmas songs it is, then! Now I've gotta ask: what the hell is a Musak? :confused:

Muzak; I spelled it wrong. This from the all-knowing Wikipedia: "Muzak is a brand of background music played in retail stores and other venues." There's more to it, but that's the basic daffynition.

I tend to prefer the more traditional Christmas carols. Here's some of my favourites....

Silent Night
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Come All Ye Faithful
Once In Royal David's City
Good King Wenceslas......

To name but a few! :)

These are what I would consider to be true carols ....for church goers, hymns, but for the season and most people, carols. I'm sure there's some reason for the difference in names (carols vs. hymns) , but I'm too lazy to find it.

The clearest explication of the comparative semantics of the preposition-derived English combining forms over- and under- that I know of:

And when you comprehend it all, you be like

PMiQ7nT.gif

Hi Ned! Thank you; I knew I could count on you ;)

First off I am a massive Jim Phelps fan, so you couldn't have found a better picture!

Second: on account of me being in China, I can't open the vid properly. But I shall be able to this weekend. In any event, thank you kindly~

Muzak; I spelled it wrong. This from the all-knowing Wikipedia: "Muzak is a brand of background music played in retail stores and other venues." There's more to it, but that's the basic daffynition.

Ahhhh I see. We just call it "background music" in France. It's a plague: I hate that we're invaded everywhere we go by stupid pop or electro loops. I hate shopping for clothes or going to the mall for that reason. It's almost like they're trying to drive us away. I mean what's the point of having clubbing music in a clothes' shop? I can't even hear myself thinking. I wish they'd use classical instead if they really have to play music. Vivaldi or Schubert make for a much more pleasant shopping experience IMO~

Yeh Tenebrae, but who nowadays even knows what classical music is? It would be less distracting for the customer, as well as for us workers.

Yeh Tenebrae, but who nowadays even knows what classical music is? It would be less distracting for the customer, as well as for us workers.

Precisely: all the more reason to give it a wide spreading. If no one knows about it, then let's make it renown! People already get Beyonce or Katy Perry at home anyway, why not ban them and their likes from public places (malls, etc...) and replace them with Beethoven, Wagner or even Ravel? Would people boycott the mall and stop buying stuff? Of course not. And everyone would have a much more pleasant shopping experience.

Here in China we have a few malls and grocery stores which play classical music all day, and it feels so good! It's very nice after going shopping with my wife to sit at a café or a frozen yogurt stall (one of her favorite treats) to have a conversation over Schubert's delightful notes rather than on Nikki Minaj bragging about her ass or Ke$ha on how hard she parties. That kind of music is nice to have in clubs and all, no problem, but has nothing to do in public places. I swear the other day I went to a shoe store, and I couldn't stay in for more than five minutes because of the shitstorm of discordant noise that assailed me as soon as I had walked through the door :sowrong:

Last edited:
Just about all from Ray Conniff

Mary's Boy Child Boney M

All Berl Ives songs

Frosty The Snowman Jimmy Durante

First off I am a massive Jim Phelps fan, so you couldn't have found a better picture!

Second: on account of me being in China, I can't open the vid properly. But I shall be able to this weekend. In any event, thank you kindly~

Bienvenue!* Sorry you couldn't view the video, but it's actually a clip of the "over/Oveur, under/Unger" shtick from Airplane II: The Sequel, the follow-up to Airplane!, the most sophisticated comedic film ever made (with all due respect to the classic works of Fernandel and Jerry Lewis).

And the vid is actually the source of that screen grab of the late great Peter Graves, here playing Cpt. Clarence Oveur and not Jim Phelps of Mission: Impossible fame. Indeed, on the TV show I don't think we ever even saw his tongue, much less him crack a smile except maybe when Phelps himself was shown portraying some goofball character as part of one of the many elaborate deceptions to ensnare each episode's token bad guy.

*Consciously, ironically and playfully using the Anglo-influenced expression for '(you're) welcome' that's common in Québec, just to twist some French purist knickers.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back