• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lee you on the other side

Captain Satan

TMF Regular
I always thought I was a stone-cold 'ler. A demonic 'ler. A 100% bastard of a 'ler.

That was until a few months ago when a particularly wicked lady friend of mine decided to wreak havoc on me with a pair of nails from hell (Seriously, what are these modern nails there for if not...well...THAT), and I realised just how susceptible I was to tickling. It was one of those lightbulb moments. Like something was living in your head all of this time, but you've only just shook hands with it.

Ever since then, I've been really enthusiastic about speaking with women 'lers and opening up about this new side of me I didn't know existed until recently. I still love leaning menacingly over a trembling lady 'lee, but the thought of having the tables turned is one that excites me with increasingly regularity.

So here's the question: have any of you 'lers ever suddenly realised you were a switch? And how did it change your relationship with tickling? Do you see yourself in a new light, one that you might never have found elsewhere in your life?

Let's chit-chat, chums.

By the time I had that epiphany, my ticklishness had diminished to the point that I might as well say that I'm not ticklish anymore! :(

I always thought I was a stone-cold 'ler. A demonic 'ler. A 100% bastard of a 'ler.

That was until a few months ago when a particularly wicked lady friend of mine decided to wreak havoc on me with a pair of nails from hell (Seriously, what are these modern nails there for if not...well...THAT), and I realised just how susceptible I was to tickling. It was one of those lightbulb moments. Like something was living in your head all of this time, but you've only just shook hands with it.

Ever since then, I've been really enthusiastic about speaking with women 'lers and opening up about this new side of me I didn't know existed until recently. I still love leaning menacingly over a trembling lady 'lee, but the thought of having the tables turned is one that excites me with increasingly regularity.

So here's the question: have any of you 'lers ever suddenly realised you were a switch? And how did it change your relationship with tickling? Do you see yourself in a new light, one that you might never have found elsewhere in your life?

Let's chit-chat, chums.

Yes. I was a complete 'ler, growing up, until I dated a beautiful young girl my Sr. year in High School. She was a complete blank. In other words not ticklish anywhere which initially was disappointing. Then one day she was discovered I was ticklish. On the ticklish scale of 1-10, she was a 0 and I was a 20. From then on she tickled the crap out of me every change she got, and it was a helluva lot of fun. I've been a 'ler/lee ever since

I started out a bit of an opposite. From a lee to a mix of both lee and ler.

These kinds of things are not set in stone. I myself have evolved constantly. I was a perfect switch for a while, but these days I am leaning more towards 70% 'ler and 30% 'lee. Unlike the OP though, I have never had a dramatic reversal. It's more like a gradual thing. However, just like him, I believe it has a lot to do with meeting the right person :blush:

Im pretty sure i was at least 80% Ler/20% Lee when i came out the womb....but by my early 20's i guess, i was much closer to half n half with strong Ler tendencies. Still pretty much the same today at 42 3/4.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back