• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tarantino movies

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
What's so frustrating about Quentin Tarantino movies is w/all the foot shots I've never seen any tickling in any of his flicks. Talk about a tease.

BTW as a sidenote his next project should feature a lot of shots of a particular barefoot celebrity. I don't want to elaborate because the film is based on a tragic event, and people might be offended if I referenced an upcoming film about a dark subject as a way to get your foot-fix. Many people probably know what movie I'm referring to anyway.

I guess my point is, being purely selfish, I'd just as soon not see the feet at all, if there's no tickling. It's almost like having a delicious meal taken away after the appetizer.

Last edited:
While most tickle people also have foot fetishes, not every foot fetishist likes tickling. I've actually seen more of them have a bad view of it that dig it, tbh.

Simple: because he has a foot fetish, not a tickling fetish.

However, if he did have a tickling fetish, imagine the possibilities! :xpulcy: :rolleyes:

And I hear you about the frustration. Those feet are teasing us awfully. But I'm glad that we get to see them at least. What's more infuriating than that is to catch ultra short glimpses of pretty bare feet in movies. At least in Tarantino's, women's feet are featured prominently, and they usually look great. Bridget Fonda's peds in Jackie Brown had a big effect on me when I was in my teens.

Simple: because he has a foot fetish, not a tickling fetish.

However, if he did have a tickling fetish, imagine the possibilities! :xpulcy: :rolleyes:

And I hear you about the frustration. Those feet are teasing us awfully. But I'm glad that we get to see them at least. What's more infuriating than that is to catch ultra short glimpses of pretty bare feet in movies. At least in Tarantino's, women's feet are featured prominently, and they usually look great. Bridget Fonda's peds in Jackie Brown had a big effect on me when I was in my teens.

Yes Bridgets feet were awesome in that flick

Actually, there is one foot-tickling scene in one of his movies. Deathproof was released as half of the double feature Grindhouse in 2007. Rosario Dawson has a great barefoot scene with her bare feet sticking out of a car window and there is a brief tickle given to her sole. See still photo below.

Attachments

• Deathproof.jpg
    Deathproof.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 88
That is absolutely correct Milagros, thanks for mentioning it. I have seen Deathproof and loved it. I had thought about that scene, but it is so damn brief that it makes the whole thing all the more frustrating. I mean especially in this movie, if you add together the runtime of all feet's closeups, it probably amounts to 1/3 of the film. And yet we get such a miserly tickling scene? Shame on you Quentin :p

Love Tarantino films, but he seems to like supermodel feet. Large with long toes that descend at quite an angle. Not what I appreciate. I tend to like petite feet. I do like that he is giving foot guys a good name.

Literally the only thing that could make his movies better than they already are, would be tickling. Outside of that, his films are really good

Love Tarantino films, but he seems to like supermodel feet. Large with long toes that descend at quite an angle. Not what I appreciate. I tend to like petite feet. I do like that he is giving foot guys a good name.

Agreed. Small little lady feet w/little toes are sexy as hell

Unless it serves a purpose within the story id rather have no tickling

youtube.com/watch?v=5v_5GBpnBWc

@ 0:23 and 0:50

Can't believe I didn't see that one before!

Also this spoof:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2qimw-3GEQ

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back