• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For once, it's her HANDS that turn me on

Tenebrae

Verified
Yep, you read that right. Okay, I know she's wearing sandals. And that's right, I found this picture on Wikifeet. Also, her nails are obviously fake. Ayup, she's not even really pretty.

But I don't care. Her hands look fantastic on this picture. I love the way her nails are perfectly filed into ten little tickle weapons. I like her polish, which has a "witch" vibe to it and reminds me of my teen years, when this color was really popular among girls. I imagine her fingers nimble, able to unleash hell under a girlfriend's soles. I like to think that she would be merciless.

I have no idea who she is. She is supposedly some kind of celebrity, but she's completely unknown to me. I don't care: I love her hands :bubbleheart:

Hailee-Steinfeld-Feet-2938890.jpg

I have never understood why hands find so little love around here... they're the primary means by which most tickling happens! Just imagine we had stumps at the end of our arms instead of glorious hands and fingers... tickling probably wouldn't even exist! So THANK YOU, Tenebrae, for giving amazing, dexterous, beautiful, capable hands some time in the sun!

Maybe it's that whole if you did tickle her feet, she'd get her revenge with those claws....

I have never understood why hands find so little love around here... they're the primary means by which most tickling happens! Just imagine we had stumps at the end of our arms instead of glorious hands and fingers... tickling probably wouldn't even exist! So THANK YOU, Tenebrae, for giving amazing, dexterous, beautiful, capable hands some time in the sun!

You're welcome. And I must say, you make a very strong point :D

I also thought it was about time we pay tribute to beautiful hands. Although I am pretty focused on feet myself, there is seldom a part of the female anatomy that I don't find attractive. And some hands DO evoke tickling, especially when you're into F/f like me.

On a side note, admiring a man's hands is more common among women than the reverse.

Maybe it's that whole if you did tickle her feet, she'd get her revenge with those claws....

...and the circle became complete! ;)

I'm always all about the hands. I never even notice feet but a woman's hands and arms are enormously attractive to me.

I emphatically agree with the previous posts, there are very few threads on this forum on the subject of hands and nails.
There would be plenty to discuss.

At the risk of making some of you jealous, I was lucky enough to be tickled by a woman with very similar hand features
a few months ago. The only difference was that her hand was yellow-skinned.

I don't think hands like those match established criteria of femininity the way skinny hands do; and that's exactly what makes
them attractive to me. We expect those hands to be gruff and cruel and assertive, unlike the skinnier, more delicate type.
As a switch, I personally enjoy both skinny hands and chubby hands, depending on what's trending in my brain

If the laws of the markets applied (as they surely do), those more common chubby hands in the attachment would receive less attention (as they do)
than the unusual skinnier, spider-shaped kind. But that's no reason for overlooking the occasional gem. :cool2:

I love women's hands of every variety, but I have a particular fondness for hands that have some shape to them, as opposed to the more slender ones you usually see on hand models. Sandra Bullock, Lea Michele, Aly Raisman, Gina Rodriguez, Michelle Rodriguez, Melissa Benoist (pictured here) -- all different shapes and sizes, all beguiling.
benoist_hands.jpg

I love women's hands of every variety, but I have a particular fondness for hands that have some shape to them, as opposed to the more slender ones you usually see on hand models. Sandra Bullock, Lea Michele, Aly Raisman, Gina Rodriguez, Michelle Rodriguez, Melissa Benoist (pictured here) -- all different shapes and sizes, all beguiling.
View attachment 544957

I love this picture! She looks like she is just about to start tickling someone real bad :tickling: Her hands are beautiful too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back