• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fires In My Area

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
There are several fires in the Sylmar area. That is exceedingly close to where I live. There is a ton of smoke and ash where I live right now. They have already evacuated places very close by to me. I am not sure if I will be evacuated at this point. The situation is being made a lot worse by some super high winds we have right now. Not sure what will happen but it is a very scary situation.

I'm very sorry about the fires and the situation you are in,, my friend.

Take care of yourself.

Just be safe, my friend. If the evacuation order comes in, by all means get the hell out of Dodge...

R

Be safe up there Kurch. Got a lot of family and friends up that way. Very scary. Stay safe

Kurch! Thank you for checking in - stay safe my friend. That is not a situation to play with, especially with your elderly parents. Even the air quality may be reason to evacuate sooner rather than later. I hope things blow over (bad pun...) or the fires are brought to heel.

Stay safe, my friend. Evacuate immediately if advised to do so. Peace and wuv to you.
:D

I livede in the Riverside area in the late 60's/early 70's, and we had some wildfires that got close. Not sure they worried about evacuations back then... But, if they recommend, I'd do it. Just try to have your important papers where you can quickly grab them. As others have said, be safe. And may your little trees be saved.

Better start packing to be on the safe side.

California fires are the top news stories on the news shows.

Thank you everyone for your concerns and prayers. It would seem today is a better day. The winds have died down and there is a lot less smoke in the area. The fires are still burning, as not many water drops were made yesterday, due to the high winds. The winds are the big unknown here, if the come back up things could easily turn worse very quickly.

Again thanks to everyone who posted here. :ty: :wub:

Stay safe Kurch! Some of my friends had to evacuate the Fort McMurray. Alberta Fire in 2016, and only had minutes to evacuate.

Be prepared to evacuate if you need to dude and don't be afraid to do so.

Better your home should burn than you and your family.

Stay safe.

I hope that by the time you read this the fires of which you speak are under control.

You okay dude? Hope your safe. :(

Thanks for your concern. The fires seem to be out of my area... but they are still burning in many locations. They are still winds around .... not nearly as bad as before but still enough to cause trouble. Things are better I would say but we are not entirely out of the woods yet.

I truly mean no offense to the owners of pet bunnies when I say this but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SANITY DO NOT RISK BURNING TO DEATH FOR A RABBIT!

That's like killing a person for the sake of a roach. o_o

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back