• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who was the first character or famous person you wanted to tickle?

SSJCloud2

Asking because I remember not understanding my tickle fetish jush yet, but I remember always hoping there was an episode of those Mario or zelda cartoons where the princesses were kidnapped and tickle tortured.

Anyone have a similar experience or first memory?

At the age of eight I wanted to tickle Kim Novak's character in the film Bell, Book and Candle. :feets: She had quite a lot of barefoot scenes in that film. :D

At the age of eight I wanted to tickle Kim Novak's character in the film Bell, Book and Candle. :feets: She had quite a lot of barefoot scenes in that film. :D

Good one, Milagros! I don't think you hear too many people mentioning Kim Novak nowadays :wub:

To the OP: for me, like most of us from my generation, it's April O'Neil :bubbleheart: I hear what you say about the Mario cartoon; I remember one episode where Luigi got tickled pretty bad. I too was hoping the same fate would befall the princess~

Good one, Milagros! I don't think you hear too many people mentioning Kim Novak nowadays :wub:

To the OP: for me, like most of us from my generation, it's April O'Neil :bubbleheart: I hear what you say about the Mario cartoon; I remember one episode where Luigi got tickled pretty bad. I too was hoping the same fate would befall the princess~

Same here. I actually think that seeing April get tortured triggered my tickling fetish :D

As far as real people are concerned, I think the first celebrity I wanted to tickle or see getting tickled was Anna Kournikova. She never became an amazing tennis player, but boy, is she hot!

In my early years it was Jayne Mansfield. She always wore those Clear Plastic Spring-o-Lator shoes with red painted toes. What a delightful fantasy she burned in my head.

I was princess Jasmine from Aladdin for me. Those bare midriff and armpits just begs to be tickle tortured! Even before it had really sexual meaning to me I remember thinking that the ending with Jasmine as damsel in distress would have been much better if she was also tied and tickled... for some reason. Now of course I know the reason.

m_55cd5249372d087cd80081c3.jpg

Maureen McCormick, Florence Henderson, Donna Douglas, Tina Louise, Dawn Wells, Barbara Eden

Who was the first character or famous person you wanted to tickle?

Goldie Hawn. Dating myself again, which ought to be a tatooed on my forehead as a testament to my rapid aging rather than a confession of desperately lonely self-courtship, but as a kid I remember being entranced by her bikini-clad go-go dancing on Laugh-In what with the frequent glimpses of her (at the time) lovely bare feet:

And also her infectious ditzy laugh/giggle, which even at my long-lost young age I imagined would typify the perfect female 'lee, long before I had any inkling that real-life girl ticklees even existed. Or that I was a natural 'ler myself, yes,

I remember not understanding my tickle fetish jush yet

I was princess Jasmine from Aladdin for me. Those bare midriff and armpits just begs to be tickle tortured! Even before it had really sexual meaning to me I remember thinking that the ending with Jasmine as damsel in distress would have been much better if she was also tied and tickled... for some reason. Now of course I know the reason.

I don't think you hear too many people mentioning Kim Novak nowadays :wub:

She's acquired something of a cult status from her low-pitched but terrifying performance in the relatively obscure U.S. made-for-TV oldie Satan's Triangle, principally this scene (sorry, Tenebrae, if you can't view this right away):

Tina Louise

Oh, yeah...

Goldie Hawn. Dating myself again, which ought to be a tatooed on my forehead as a testament to my rapid aging rather than a confession of desperately lonely self-courtship, but as a kid I remember being entranced by her bikini-clad go-go dancing on Laugh-In what with the frequent glimpses of her (at the time) lovely bare feet

I really hope I won't offend you here, but I hate her. Leaving aside the venomous bile she regularly spews towards the Chinese people, she has an extremely annoying voice. I remember wanting to strangle her when I saw her in Bird on a Wire. Tickle torture is always a good idea though, so I'd happily send her to a Chinese prison, and have you over as a "special visitor" so you can personally show her the error of her ways. This way you could both realize a personal fantasy, and do good for my country of adoption :p With the additional benefit of being able to go drink a beer with me afterwards; we might even have you over for dinner. Deal? :D

:gbtoast:

I really hope I won't offend you here, but I hate her. Leaving aside the venomous bile she regularly spews towards the Chinese people, she has an extremely annoying voice.

Pardon, I honestly was unaware of Hawn's history of anti-Sinitic comments. :( Like the cad I am, I only focused on her body.

Tickle torture is always a good idea though, so I'd happily send her to a Chinese prison, and have you over as a "special visitor" so you can personally show her the error of her ways. This way you could both realize a personal fantasy, and do good for my country of adoption :p With the additional benefit of being able to go drink a beer with me afterwards; we might even have you over for dinner. Deal? :D

:gbtoast:

Kind offer accepted. At the same time it'll provide convenient cover to carry out my commission from the CIA to slip over the border into North Korea and single-handedly disarm all their nukes. If anybody in the oversized hats should ask, I'll just say I'm Kim Jong-un's "베프" ('buddy') Dennis Rodman; my uncanny resemblance to him has been remarked on.

Sabrina from sabrina the teenage witch i know she got tickled a few times in the show but something more lengthy would have been better

Donna Douglas as Ellie Mae Clampett (Beverly Hillbillies), then Dawn Wells as Maryanne (Gilligans Island), then Barbara Eden (I Dream of Jeannie).

I want to say Essence Atkins from Half and Half. I never really had tickling fantasies until the 8th grade and she showed her feet a lot in that sitcom. There was a specific foot fetish episode where I wish the guy actually tickled her foot, doesn't make the fetish look good but it provided a lot of great pictures. Ashanti was another one around the same time period but she actually got her feet tickled in her music video Rock With You. That video(and the behind the scenes) had a lot of good feet shots as well.

Hmmmm, good question. When I was a kid, I may have wondered if any of the Brady Bunch kids were ticklish, in a more playful sense. As I got a little older, and music videos started becoming popular, I recall wanting to tickle Madonna. I remember seeing her "Like a Virgin" video, and thinking to myself "God, I want to tickle that belly of hers" , lol.

Linda (Joelene Crnogorac) from the 1992 series of Round The Twist and

Alex (Larisa Oleynik) from The Secret World of Alex Mack.

I think Olive Oyl for me, when I saw her boot sole get ripped off and her bare feet tickled that sold me

Sabrina from sabrina the teenage witch i know she got tickled a few times in the show but something more lengthy would have been better

While Sabrina isn't a bad option. I always wanted to tickle her archnemesis Libby Chessler. She was such a mean girl, and I could think of no better way to stick it to her than tickling her as punishment for the way she always treated Sabrina.

While we are on the topic, I'll also add Jenny Kelley she was Sabrina's best friend in season one. She was shy and kind of a dork but in a cute way. I would have loved to see her ticked on her feet.

Alex (Larisa Oleynik) from The Secret World of Alex Mack.[/QUOTE]

Yes! and her sister Annie.

My answer to the original question, for me it has to be April O'Neil. That laugh, the movement of her bare sole, seeing her blindfolded and her throw her head back with laughter was music to my ears. Gosh if only she had been ticked longer and many more times. I would have loved to see her break.

Sara Sidle from 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'.

I had a major crush on Jorja Fox back in the day.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back