• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Mia Boston Encore

jinx

TMF Novice
I just had a second session with Mistress Mia in a rare encore visit to Boston. If you’ve read my earlier post you know that she is amazing on both ends of the feather. I would never have imagined that anything could be as good as that first session, but unbelievably so, this was even better. We met in the same hotel outside Boston.
As with the first session, I was the tickler first. I told her that if I was comparing our last time to a Hollywood movie, it would have been a blockbuster hit that everyone wanted to see. Explosions in the opening credits, car chase in the first scene, hero wins in the end. This time, however I wanted something that would please the academy.
I recalled a story Mia told me about how a hypnotist was able to make her feet incredibly ticklish. I thought I would take this theme into our session. Now, I’ve been an amateur musician, and an amateur golfer, but have never been an amateur hypnotist. My only trepidation was that I would start to feel silly and self conscious pretending to be a hypnotist, but this is truly the magic of Mia, she has a gift of making the moment so comfortable. She totally bought into the scene. The scenario being that I would gather up all her ticklish energy and transfer it down to her feet. I wanted to prepare her feet for this journey and I did so by asking her to put on her soft fluffy socks. I then warmed up her feet with a hair dryer, which was very relaxing for her. She was lying face down on the bed unrestrained. I then began “extracting” the tickle energy from her. I started at her fingertips and using a combination of fingers and feather, I tickled down her arms and to her armpits. Every stroke was rewarded with the most delightful giggles. I tickled her all over her back and legs, purposely avoiding her feet. I then asked her to turn over to continue this hypnotic adventure.
The strategy here was to create a vision of her ticklish energy, as if it were a big pile of confetti, referring to it as “tickle dust”. And to create this pile I used two giant ostrich feathers which I swept all over her. The destination was her ticklish tummy. I drew all my strokes from her wrists to ankles towards her tummy. I kept the sweeping motion up as if I was creating this giant mound of “tickle dust”. All the while I was treated to the intoxicating sound of her laugh. The stage was then set. Next step was to hypnotically suggest that I was moving all this ticklish energy down each of her legs. Slowly I went, down each leg. Two giant ostrich feathers sweeping this energy toward her socked feet. Then began tapping and tapping her feet with the feathers and telling how ticklish her feet were becoming. Her giggles and groans made me believe this was actually working! We’ve been building to a crescendo and it was time to remove one of her socks. I carefully removed her left sock, being careful not to tickle her. I wanted to demonstrate how ticklish she was now by using the most delicate of tickling tools, my eye lashes. I place my eye next to the pads of her toes and started to blink as quickly as I could. It was working, she was laughing out loud. I told her it wouldn’t be fair to leave her with such ticklish feet as she would find it unbearable to even walk barefoot. To do this I needed to take it from her...by mouth of course. What followed was a beautiful tongue to toe battle that I hope was as heavenly for her as it was for me.

After giving her a brief back rub to cleanse the palate, it was her turn to tickle. Now, I was not directly tickled with a kitchen sink, but nearly everything in it. Mia, the tickling savant that she is, treated me to a wonderful mix of playful, sensual, and torturous tickling. The employment of the dental equipment on my feet was insane! Between the flosser and the electric toothbrush, I swear the bed was shaking like a scene from The Exorcist. I may have been speaking in tongues but I was legit begging her to stop at one point, and when she stopped, I wanted more. The three hours I spent with her was so intense and amazing and still it was like eating one potato chip. If Mistress Mia ever makes it back to Boston, I am definitely going to need another chip.

JINX

I am glad that you had such a great time! :bouncybou
That is exactly what I would expect to happen with the beautiful and talented Mia. :woman:

@Jinx Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your experience with the tmf family.

The visualization of you collecting and gathering all of my tickle dust worked really well with me. I love that you got in my head! You are a very talented and creative tickler. ;p

Fun Fact:
The hypnosis story I related to Jinx before our session was that of my experience with the wonderful Lee Allure at a NEST Gathering In 2014. She was doing a workshop and I volunteered as a "guinea pig". I asked her to suggest that my feet become even more ticklish and boy did it work! I could barely walk back to my seat! It lasted about a day and then I recharged them the next day by going through the same process, but this time on my own. It worked again! I guess I am highly receptive to suggestion if done right. What a great experience!

Jinx, you did a great job with repetition and suggestions to effectively put me in a super tickle zone! Thanks for another awesome lee experience.

Stay tuned, as I will be giving my own brief telling of Jinx as my vulnerable little lee. To be continued...soon

xo

As promised...

Jinx, you gathered a lot of tickle dust from all over my body...I didn't even know I had as much! I loved our role play! I don't get to do that very often so it was a real treat. :)

Now about you as my lee... hehehe The tables were turned and I not only worked over every inch of you with my crazy long nail tickle fingers, but towards the last 45 minutes or so I used my electric toothbrush on your poor little vulnerable feet. Removing the brush head allowed me to weave the metal adapter in between your little piggies. You were going so crazy I had to release one of you wrists from the restraints just so you could muffle your booming laughter with the pillow! At one point, I thought for sure that you would levitate from the bed!

Your laughter is contagious! Of course I used more toys, but I can't give all of my secrets away now can I? lol

Always remember my signature "Clockwork Orange" method. If you don't remember, go and listen to some Beethoven and Strauss... I'm sure it'll come back to you. For anyone else who may not know what that means... guess you will just have to find out for yourself! <devilish smile>

Thank you for an amazing session on both ends of the feather, Jinx. ;)

xo,
Mia

Oh my Lord Mia. I honestly would never have imagined I could laugh so hard. The endorphins were pumping for days &#55358;&#56611;&#55358;&#56611;&#55358;&#56611;&#55358;&#56611;&#55358;&#56611;

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back