• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ELLIOT Award?? LOL

Hockeyfeet

TMF Expert
Cmon...we all know they are out there. Those models or Lee's that seemingly force the laughs out.
Some are good at it...and to some degree it works...on occasion.
But then there's those select few who REALLY over sell it....OOOH AHH ELLLIOT!!! (Surely you've seen this video?)
I don't hate on them...I just laugh.
Who do you give the Elliot Award to?

Honey from TA and other studios. Super hot, but man that girl is not the slightest bit ticklish on her feet.

Hey thanks SPRS1! I was not gonna participate in this thread (I don't like the finger-pointing aspect of it) but you just saved me 10sthg bucks! I was considering buying one of Honey's clips, but if she's not ticklish then I am not gonna bother.

Hey thanks SPRS1! I was not gonna participate in this thread (I don't like the finger-pointing aspect of it) but you just saved me 10sthg bucks! I was considering buying one of Honey's clips, but if she's not ticklish then I am not gonna bother.

Yeah buddy, she's just hot enough that it almost makes up for it.

Well...it’s really just to laugh at the bad acting but that was kinda the point too. I’ve bought a lot of videos where the LEE seems to be genuine but turn out to be a huge disappointment. I fully agree with SPRS1. I think Honey is a great Ler and very attractive but not ticklish one bit And there’s so many more.

I’m still a huge fan of the TICKLE ABUSE studio but lately the models are...well let’s ay bad actors. There’s other well known models out there who try to sell it. Some may only want to see pretty people get tickled...but I prefer genuine ticklishness over stunning looks any day.

QUOTE=Tenebrae;4279751]Hey thanks SPRS1! I was not gonna participate in this thread (I don't like the finger-pointing aspect of it) but you just saved me 10sthg bucks! I was considering buying one of Honey's clips, but if she's not ticklish then I am not gonna bother.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
For those of us who don't know, what is this "elliot" about?
Eric & Elliot own FM Concepts. Since the 90's they've been producing tickling media featuring notoriously gorgeous woman, with 99.9% of them being as ticklish as a tree stump. Lots of fake laughter and lame tickling technique.

They could both probably retire with my sales contribution alone from that time.

Waiiiiit a minute. FM Concepts? The good folks who introduced us to black model Lexi Williams (long before Tasha became the new reigning tickling goddess)? The brilliant minds behind Tickle Hell? Who came up with so many original titles covering every theme from domination to tickling to sophisticated bondage to foot fetish? The only people in the tickling world to have a coherent and productive F/m line in the 90's/early 2000's? They are far from sucking, IMO... even though you DO have to make a bit of digging to find the genuinely good stuff :rolleyes: ;)

mib1106b[1].jpgtk402b[2].jpgtk401b[1].jpg

I always refer to FM Concepts as "faking mostly". But I still bought their tapes back in the day. Maybe I need a doofus award?

I have to almost agree on the Honey discussion, except i do believe that she is ticklish....probably average/slightly below moderate sensitive, Feet not being one of her most ticklish areas, but her upperbod helps balance it up some. She sure is fun to look at tho ;)

I'll inject something I've observed in lots of the clips. When they do have a seemingly genuinely ticklish person, then the 'ler tends to spoil the moment by being a really bad tickler! They skitter their fingers all randomly and if they actually hit a really ticklish spot, instantly move away from it! Really? Who are they trying to kid?

She is ticklish! Just not extremely so! And her upper body is a bit more "lish" than her feet.

Great thread. I'm not really good at spotting total fakes. Honey is actually a favorite of mine but her hotness and amazing feet were def the seller for me when it comes to her. Looking forward to more names on the list though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back